Pokémon Tapu Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
On any set, would you guys prefer Volt Switch or U-turn? Volt Switch would obviously be stronger but U-turn allows youbto pivot out of ground types.

Edit: spell

Last edited:
On any set, would you guys prefer Vplt Switch or U-turn? Volt Switch would obviously be stronger but U-turn allows youbto pivot out of ground types.
I would go with U-turn. The reason to use either those moves is not the power, but for the switching effect. It's more important that you get the switch than do raw damage. Dealing damage is what your other moves are for.

I would go with U-turn. The reason to use either those moves is not the power, but for the switching effect. It's more important that you get the switch than do raw damage. Dealing damage is what your other moves are for.
Oh ok then, I'll try replacing Volt Switch for U-turn on my set.

ET Volt Switch isn't something to be taken lightly, as even with Koko's low SpA it's going to hit hard. On Choice sets, I'd say that U-turn may be the better option because if you mispredict you can get locked into Volt Switch with Lando staring you down, but on non-Choiced sets, you can always bop the offending switch-in with coverage.

Hey, I got a Tapu Koko that's Jolly, with perfect IVs in HP, Attack and Speed

Does anybody have any idea for a moveset I could use for it?

I was thinking 252 ATK 252 SPD
-Wild Charge
-Brave Bird
-Nature's Madness
-Roost

Is this a good idea?

-Wild Charge
-Brave Bird
-Nature's Madness
-Roost

Is this a good idea?
Honestly I'd U-Turn over Nature's Madness. Otherwise this is about all physical Koko gets.

Honestly I'd U-Turn over Nature's Madness. Otherwise this is about all physical Koko gets.
I find Nature's Madness really worth that slot because both Wild Charge and Brave Bird reduce your HP a lot; just add the LO recoil and you are easily killed by residual damage.
Nature's Madness reduces the recoil and wears down very well many checks and counters. I want to underline that a check/counter with only 50% HP may not be able to tank Tapu Koko's hits.

252 Atk Tapu Koko Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dugtrio: 208-245 (100 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO (LO is not necessary to net the KO)
252 Atk Life Orb Dugtrio Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 47-56 (16.7 - 19.9%) -- guaranteed 6HKO

I think that U-turn can be slashed over Roost, if you need a fast U-turner in HO teams which is a suicidal glass cannon. Roost is still nice to do another one or two attacks.

Type wise:

Ice is SE against dragons (redundant) and I think Bug and Grass. There are Bug-types that are also Poison-types but I don't think they are commonly used.
Fire gets the most mileage since Steel-types are weak against it (which is a good thing because fairies hate steel-types). It's also good against Grass and Ice-types. As well as Bug (but again i don't know if Ariados and the like are commonly used)
Water on the other hand would be useful on Fire-types and Ground-types.

It would depend on your team and if they can handle Steel-types or Earthquakes. If they can handle steel, go for Water, if they can defeat Ground-types use Fire. But I'd will also say a second opinion is needed. As I don't think I'm able to explain the depths of coverage against specific threats.
Ice without question.

It gives you some way of beating the bulky grounds, as they're usually 4x weak to Ice (Chomp, Lando, Gliscor).

There could be merit in running Fire but you only would use it for Ferrothorn and Excadrill as Thunderbolt hits hard enough as is.
Thanks for the breakdown, guys =)

-Wild Charge
-Brave Bird
-Nature's Madness
-Roost

Is this a good idea?
U-Turn is also good over Nature Madness depending on the item you'll use. Leftovers/Terrain Extender and the like can be used with U-Turn, but I think that Life Orb is a bit too suicide, especially with U-Turn.

Hey guys,
I have a Jolly Tapu Koko with max IV's on Atk , Sp. Atk and Speed.
What should the ideal EV spread be and moveset?

thank you!

I would just go max Atk and max Spd with moveset: mirror move, wild charge, brave bird, roost/u-turn with flying z-crystal. It is gimmicky as hell, but that wild charge can really wall break anything that isn't immune or resist it @ +2 from Z-mirror move. Try this set out for size, and it may surprise your opponents!

Hey guys,
I have a Jolly Tapu Koko with max IV's on Atk , Sp. Atk and Speed.
What should the ideal EV spread be and moveset?

thank you!
As far as I know, max Atk/Speed is what you want for EVs.

For attacks, Wild Charge + Brave Bird + U-turn should be the core moves of your set (Stab/coverage/avoiding Dugtrio trappage), and then you can throw in any of several moves for the last slot, including Mirror Move like Justin suggests, though Nature's Madnesss (with or without Tapunium Z), Roost, and Hidden Power (Ice) are also good options (and most people will probably recommend one of these over MM TBH). It's your call but I wouldn't particularly suggest anything outside of those options.

For attacks, Wild Charge + Brave Bird + U-turn should be the core moves of your set (Stab/coverage/avoiding Dugtrio trappage), and then you can throw in any of several moves for the last slot, including Mirror Move like Justin suggests, though Nature's Madnesss (with or without Tapunium Z), Roost, and Hidden Power (Ice) are also good options (and most people will probably recommend one of these over MM TBH). It's your call but I wouldn't particularly suggest anything outside of those options.
Yeah that is the standard physical set. I've really been on the z-mirror move hype train. I've used it on Honchkrow and Staraptor and its does work. I just figured tapu could do the same albeit his physical movepool is quite lacking...

Thank you! much appreciated!

Tapu Koko @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Att / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Wild Charge
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
You people do see he has a significantly more powerful attack then special attack and some great moves to match the power. lot of recoil but roost has its advantages

Tapu Koko @ Terrain Extender
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
You people do see he has a significantly more powerful attack then special attack and some great moves to match the power. lot of recoil but roost has its advantages
you do realize that it has no physical fairy stab (a tipping point tbh), wild charge is far from a good move compared to tbolt, landoge walls you, not running +speed is a death sentence, and that 0spa literally doesn't make a difference

cmroost is a better set, and that set is pretty bad too

you do realize that it has no physical fairy stab (a tipping point tbh), wild charge is far from a good move compared to tbolt, landoge walls you, not running +speed is a death sentence, and that 0spa literally doesn't make a difference

cmroost is a better set, and that set is pretty bad too
honestly, im not gonna run him anyways there are better mons for my playing style out there like pyukumuku and kartana not even gonna stick up for it maybe a t-wave swagger roost t-bolt set can give it just a bit of edge with the terrain up and the opponent unable to do much don't like this tapu that much

New to Smogon's website as a member, looking at how things are right now in Pre-Poke Bank, there aren't a lot of 100+ Base Speed Pokemon, those that do have Base Speed of 100 or above have rather average to bad Defense and/or Special Defense. Post-Poke Bank things are going to look rather bad for Tapu Koko since we'll most likely see Electric-Type checks such as Lando and/or Lightning Rod users.

I managed to catch Tapu Koko in my Sun File with a Naive Nature with perfect 31 IVs in HP/Atk/Sp.Atk/Spd but looking at the stat checks, the Defense and Sp.Def IVs were less as they were 9 and 8 respectfully. So my Tapu Koko had Lvl 60 stats as the following: 172/112/89 bulk and offensive stats of 161/137/196. At Lvl 50 (the only level where Pokemon are auto-set to in online battles) with the given EVs would work possibly: +120 Atk/+136 Sp.Atk/+252 Spd. At Lvl 50 with the IVs in the following and with the given EVs: 145/94/75 bulk and 150/132/200 attacking power. This allows Tapu Koko to outspeed non-positive/neutral speed nature Pokemon whose Base Speed doesn't exceed 147 and tie with neutral speed nature Pokemon that have 148 Base Speed (I don't think any Pokemon has that Base Speed to be honest), this isn't factoring in Tailwind, Trick Room or Choice Scarves and not factoring in Speed Buff setters. Excluding Speed-buffing items or stat buffs, the given nature, IVs and EVs also allow Tapu Koko to tie with positive 130 Base Speed opponents (it will generally outspeed positive Base Speed opponents whose Base Speed is below 130). With 200 Speed, it can manage a tie with Choice Band Jolly Aerodactyl (the only non-Legendary pre-Poke Bank Pokemon that ties with Tapu Koko for positive Speed) that could easily knock it out with an Earthquake (who would go first would vary and be risky) by either risking a possible KO with Wild Charge or a Thunderbolt or U-Turn'ing out to a Pokemon that is either resistant or immune to Rock/Ground-Type attacks. Again, this set isn't meant for Tapu Koko to stay in after attacking once, due to Koko's 'average' bulk, it's meant to fire off a U-Turn and call in for a different Pokemon to handle the opponent's current Pokemon if said opposing 'Mon is meant to deal with Koko. Koko isn't a very defensive Pokemon so it isn't recommended to keep it in for a long time, especially if you run Life Orb.
Items would either be Terrain Extender if I'm wary about Sleep-users come in after Electric Surge would end (looking at RestLax and RestBro) or Life Orb for additional power although the recoil damage would eventually rack-up to be a pain.
Moves:
U-Turn: Allows Tapu Koko to switch-out to a safer Pokemon if you can potentially read the opponent's moves in that they'll switch to a Ground, Electric or Grass-Type Pokemon to counter/check Tapu Koko.
Wild Charge/Thunderbolt/Electro Ball: 150/132 Offenses are a bit hard especially with Koko suffers from good physical Electric-STAB options (everything bar Wild Charge is Special). Wild Charge and Thunderbolt both OHKO Aerodactyl if it can move before the Fossil Bird gets the chance to strike. Wild Charge also allows you to hit Snorlax very hard if your opponent thinks you are running a Special Set over a Physical Set seeing how Specially Defensive Snorlax can tank at least 5 T-Bolts and can set-up with Curse/Rest. If the Snorlax isn't running any Defense Investment, Life Orb Wild Charge 2-HKOs it if you hit it on the switch-in and on your following turn. If you run the IVs/EVs I mentioned and with Life Orb, Snorlax most likely won't last the turn after it's swapped out into the battle if it does decide to remain in. Either move is used for Koko's Electric-STAB although Wild Charge and Life Orb really hurts its' ability to last longer. T-Bolt allows Koko to survive longer but you get walled by Specially Defense opponents such as Specially Defensive Tapu Lele. Electro Ball seems odd but if you play supportive at +6 Sp.Atk and +6 Spd Electro Ball hits very hard and nearly OHKOs anything that doesn't both resist STAB Electric and carry an Assault Vest (Ground-Types are exempt since they are immune to Electric-Type attacks).
Brave Bird: If you saw that your opponent runs Tapu Bulu (one of the most powerful OU Pokemon in Sun/Moon given the 130 Base Attack it has) during the Pre-Battle start-up, the given IVs and EVs I mentioned allow Koko to do a guaranteed 3-HKO on the most physically defensive Bulu after Grassy Terrain recovery (no other recovery factored in) without Life Orb or a solid 2-HKO with Life Orb, you can easily 2-HKO Bulu if you can bait your opponent to switch Bulu in the turn you fire off the first Brave Bird and they keep it in when you use the second Brave Bird. If you see anything else worrysome, U-Turn out to something that can handle Bulu (if any). Be wary that Life Orb Brave Bird does a lot of recoil damage and Koko generally will not like that much recoil although Brave Bird is one of Koko's only answers to Grass-Type opponents who switch-in outside of HP Fire/Ice/Bug/Poison, U-Turn, Aerial Ace and Acrobatics.
Taunt/Nature's Madness/Calm Mind/Toxic/Grass Knot/HP Ice/Fire/Grass/Flying/Water: The last move is a bit of a toss-up. Taunt can be used against Stall Teams that switch in allowing you to disable their ability to set-up with buffs or status Koko making it easier to get around. Nature's Madness is a viable move, allows you to get rid of Blissey or other prominent Special Walls that switch-in on Koko making it easier for Koko or its' allies to net a faster KO. Calm Mind is a nice move if you run T-Bolt and/or Hidden Power since you boost both your Sp.Atk and Sp.Def at the same time making Koko a bit more bulky on the special side but if you can't afford to risk using it in the face of your opponent, best to not use it. Toxic, well, you can Toxic the Pokemon coming in (most likely a Ground/Grass/Electric or a Lightning Rod user) making it somewhat easier to KO them if they try to sweep without swapping out as you U-Turn out after hitting them with Toxic the turn they come in. Grass Knot is Koko's primary way of dealing with Ground-Type opponents who come in. Hits the likes of Hippowdon and normal Sturdy-Golem for a solid 2-HKO, hit them once on the switch in allows you to KO them if they stay in the following turn if they don't Protect. Hidden Power varies. HP Ice is notable for hitting common Ground responses such as Chomps, Mudsdale and Palossand as well as Bulu. Fire hits Grass-Types such as Bulu (again), Grass-Silvally and Dhelmise who could all come in by switching and tank-stall Koko. HP Grass hits Ground-Types that are common as well as but there aren't many Ground-Types that will be weak to Grass in the face of Koko outside of possible Mudsdale, Golem (both normal and Alolan), and Ground-Silvally. HP Water hits Fire, Ground and Rock-Type opponents hard if you get buffed by Baton Pass, HP Water allows you to hit Alolan Dugtrio pretty hard if the opponent thinks that you want to U-Turn first. HP Flying hits opposing Grass and Bug-Types for additional power although this isn't really needed unless you avoid using Brave Bird. HP Flying does OHKO 0 HP/0 Def Pheremosa and has a chance to OHKO 0 HP/0 Def Buzzwole when both are at max HP, given how popular the former is, that's impressive. Of course neutral Speed nature Pheremosa with 31 IVs and 252 EVs outspeeds positive Speed Nature Koko with 31 IVs and 252 EVs by 3 points. Still, Koko has that much of an edge while none of Pheremosa's strongest STAB options OHKO Koko at full HP unless Pheremosa's allies put up 3 layers of Spikes in addition to Stealth Rock (with this 252+ Atk Life Orb or 252+ Sp.Atk Life Orb Pheremosa has a chance to OHKO Koko after all that damage first if Koko was at full HP) but Koko still has the power OHKO the bug if she stays on the field even without entry hazard support.

Possible Allies (Pre-Poke Bank):
Slowbro: While slow (yes, it's obvious), Slowbro can be U-Turned into if your opponent swaps out for a Ground-Type Pokemon the turn you use U-Turn. Surf/Hydro Pump punished nearly all Sun/Moon Ground-Types for a lot of damage (I can easily say that Ground-Types in Sun/Moon are weak to Water-Type attacks so Slowbro helps out a lot here if you lack Bulu or Fini). Slowbro is also quite bulky itself meaning that it can Slack Off if it survives the switch-in.
Tapu Fini: A bit faster than most of the common Pokemon in Sun/Moon and another Fairy-Type. I don't know many Dragon or Ground-Types that will desire to stay in the battle once Fini comes in as its' Dual STABs can easily net a possible OHKO on them.
Tabu Bulu: A nice solid check and possible counter to Koko's weakness to Ground-Type attacks. Wood Hammer easily dents if not KOs common Ground-Type Pokemon with ease. Koko also can deal with Bulu's weakness to Flying-Type Pokemon.
Salazzle/Magmortor: The only two useful Fire-Type Pokemon that I can think of that you can get in Sun/Moon without needing to trade or Island Scan. The former is also part-Poison, so it can threaten off Grass-Types if it comes in. The former can also be used if you desire a Sunny Day with Solar Beam.
Grass and Water-Type Pokemon: In general, Grass and Water-Type Pokemon can help cover Koko when needed seeing how they can come in. Both types can deal with the Ground-Type opponents that would otherwise come in and wall/KO Koko if it lacked a U-Turn.
Zygarde: If Power Construct wasn't banned, 100% Zygarde is a wonderful helper as it can tank most of the hits that would threaten Koko thanks to 100% Zygarde's massive bulk. Normal Zygarde (50%) also helps if you really don't like searching for every Core and Cell.

Checks and Counters (Pre-Poke Bank):
Palossand: Palossand isn't OHKO'd by anything that Koko offers and easily KOs back with EQ or Earth Power, forcing Koko to U-Turn or be force-swapped.
Alolan Dugtrio: Another counter to Koko but only if the former lacks a positive Speed nature while the latter has a positive Speed nature. EQ OHKOs, otherwise +Speed Koko U-Turns out to a Grass or Flying-Type before you get a chance to hit. Best to not use a Choice Item since the opponent will possibly mess with you if they force-swap into a Flying-Type if you use EQ.
Tapu Bulu: A strong check to Koko as it resists the STAB Electric attacks and replaces the Electric Terrain for Grassy Terrain although it benefits both rather than just one of them like the Electric Terrain. Be wary that a Koko running the set I mentions 2-HKOs Bulu if you accidentally switch into a Brave Bird.
Zygarde: Regardless of Form, unless Koko is running Dazzling Gleam, you wall Koko as HP Ice does decent damage but you force it out as EQ/Land's Wrath OHKOs it.
Snorlax: Specially Defensive and bulky sets can wall Special Koko but you risk being 2-HKOd by mixed Life Orb Wild Charge Koko.
Mudsdale: Physical sets wall Koko as it can tank Brave Bird and HP Ice/Grass Knot while risky don't OHKO it. If you know that the opponent/guess that the opponent lacks them and will use U-Turn, you can swap out for a Fire/Ice/Flying-Type Pokemon to check the swapped-in Pokemon.
Garchomp: At most a possible 2-HKO by 252+ Life Orb Dazzling Gleam if not bulky. EQ or Earth Power OHKO Koko. Just don't send in Chompy if Koko got Baton Passed with Special Attack buffs. I learned that the hard way. Life Orb Brave Bird has sure-kill 3-HKO Chomps at full HP so don't let Chomps take hits before you send it in.

If anyone has any other ideas on what moves/items Koko could use or what allies help Koko that would be nice. I'm only taking Pre-Poke Bank Pokemon into consideration as I know what Post-Poke Bank Pokemon I will be seeing on teams just to keep Koko off the field. I'm keeping Koko at +Speed Nature since once Poke Bank works for Sun/Moon, Speed Tiers are going to mean quite a lot for non-Trick Room teams. Still working on getting another Koko with a different nature on my Moon File.

Last edited:
Tapu Koko moveset:physical suicide sweeper
IV: 252 atk 252 speed 4 spd

Moveset:
Wild Charge
U-turn
Protect
Aerial ace

Item: life orb
Ability: Electric Terrain
Nature: Adamant

Description: wild charge and life orb puts it already at 60% health which is why i called it physical suicide sweeper but taking advantage of its atk stat potential wild charge and life orb creates a serious first Pokémon threat while u turn helps u turn into maybe a milotic or a sp atk water bulky Pokémon to deal with ground type foes the protect helps u deal with Pokémon with potential ground type moves and aerial ace takes out grass set ups since they are common to be sent out first

Moveset:
Wild Charge
U-turn
Protect
Aerial ace

Description: wild charge and life orb puts it already at 60% health which is why i called it physical suicide sweeper but taking advantage of its atk stat potential wild charge and life orb creates a serious first Pokémon threat while u turn helps u turn into maybe a milotic or a sp atk water bulky Pokémon to deal with ground type foes the protect helps u deal with Pokémon with potential ground type moves and aerial ace takes out grass set ups since they are common to be sent out first
Not denying the practicality of the set, but if you're going for the suicide sweeper thing, why not use brave bird over aerial ace? Not STAB and it doesn't benefit from Electric Terrain, but it's attack stat isn't anything to scoff at, and if you chose to use it with flyinium-z, it can really hit like a truck (in addition to one recoil-less move to preserve it just a little bit more), which I'm assuming is what you'd want as a suicide sweeper. That's just me, of course. Still new to this gen (but then again really everyone is)

Moveset:
Wild Charge
U-turn
Protect
Aerial ace

Pretty nice offensive set but you mentioned Speed twice (252 Speed and 4 Spd [both are Speed regardless]) so which is for what stat? Also you might want to use Nature's Madness for the advent of Post-Poke Bank since you can hit Ground and Grass-Type Pokemon who switch in on the bat then use U-Turn to switch out for another Pokemon. Nature's Madness helps cripple bulky Ground-Types like Mudsdale, Jolly Chomp, Jolly Alolan Dugtrio (the first two are bulky while the latter two are the two fastest Ground-Types in the Alolan Pokedex) who can take an Aerial Ace on the switch. Since the lack of a +Speed nature is kind of odd, not many Pokemon in Alola are faster than Koko without running a +Speed nature while Koko has a neutral Speed nature. However, you will want something else to slam physical Ground-Type Pokemon for decent damage. A possible HP Ice still a good option if you think the likes of Chomps and Flygon are going to come in with a +Speed nature as it reduces their chances of coming in later on as it also hits Grass-Types like Bulu on their much weaker special side which is a good option. Nature's Madness is more or less something you would want since it reduces the chances of your opponent wanting to keep a weakened 'Mon out for much longer (it helps Koko KO bulky defenders with more ease).

Not denying the practicality of the set, but if you're going for the suicide sweeper thing, why not use brave bird over aerial ace? Not STAB and it doesn't benefit from Electric Terrain, but it's attack stat isn't anything to scoff at, and if you chose to use it with flyinium-z, it can really hit like a truck (in addition to one recoil-less move to preserve it just a little bit more), which I'm assuming is what you'd want as a suicide sweeper. That's just me, of course. Still new to this gen (but then again really everyone is)
252+ Atk Life Orb Tapu Koko BB vs 252 HP/252+ Def Tapu Bulu = Guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery.
252+ Atk Life Orb Tapu Koko Aerial Ace vs 252 HP/252+ Def Tapu Bulu = 46.8% Chance to 3HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery.
Not much but the lack of a guaranteed 2HKO means that Koko doesn't have to deal with losing nearly 50%+ HP after that much recoil. But that much recoil after just one LO BB will severely cripple Koko's chances of wanting to come in again after a U-Turn should your opponent put SR and Spikes up. With Brave Bird you might desire a Healing Wish user so you can use Koko again after using a LO BB.

252+ Atk Life Orb Tapu Koko BB vs 252 HP/252+ Def Tapu Bulu = Guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery.
252+ Atk Life Orb Tapu Koko Aerial Ace vs 252 HP/252+ Def Tapu Bulu = 46.8% Chance to 3HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery.
Not much but the lack of a guaranteed 2HKO means that Koko doesn't have to deal with losing nearly 50%+ HP after that much recoil. But that much recoil after just one LO BB will severely cripple Koko's chances of wanting to come in again after a U-Turn should your opponent put SR and Spikes up. With Brave Bird you might desire a Healing Wish user so you can use Koko again after using a LO BB.
That's true. I just figured since his idea was that of a "suicide sweeper" I figured the appeal for the rise in power for BB would outweigh the recoil taken. If you're gonna do it, you might as well overdo it.

That's true. I just figured since his idea was that of a "suicide sweeper" I figured the appeal for the rise in power for BB would outweigh the recoil taken. If you're gonna do it, you might as well overdo it.
252+ Atk LO Tapu Koko BB is good for a 'suicide' run as it hits common Grass-Types in Alola for heavy damage as not many can avoid being 2HKOd, it also semi-covers the lack of Nature's Madness if you face down opposing Ground-Types on the switch although you would desire something else if something like Jolly Alolan Dugtrio or Jolly Aerodactyl came on the switch if you used BB or Aerial Ace as they can EQ Koko out of the battle. Of course you're already dealing with LO Wild Charge recoil which builds up, combine that with LO BB recoil and Koko probably won't be able to switch in for another run as a mere Priority like ES, AJ and SS could KO it. Regardless, Koko would appreciate some Rapid Spin/Defog users since it will hate Spikes and Stealth Rock if running LO and/or Wild Charge/Brave Bird. Healing Wish allies also work nicely since it gives Koko more time to weaken/KO the opposing Pokemon without worrying about a priority move KOing it first.

Pretty nice offensive set but you mentioned Speed twice (252 Speed and 4 Spd [both are Speed regardless]) so which is for what stat? Also you might want to use Nature's Madness for the advent of Post-Poke Bank since you can hit Ground and Grass-Type Pokemon who switch in on the bat then use U-Turn to switch out for another Pokemon. Nature's Madness helps cripple bulky Ground-Types like Mudsdale, Jolly Chomp, Jolly Alolan Dugtrio (the first two are bulky while the latter two are the two fastest Ground-Types in the Alolan Pokedex) who can take an Aerial Ace on the switch. Since the lack of a +Speed nature is kind of odd, not many Pokemon in Alola are faster than Koko without running a +Speed nature while Koko has a neutral Speed nature. However, you will want something else to slam physical Ground-Type Pokemon for decent damage. A possible HP Ice still a good option if you think the likes of Chomps and Flygon are going to come in with a +Speed nature as it reduces their chances of coming in later on as it also hits Grass-Types like Bulu on their much weaker special side which is a good option. Nature's Madness is more or less something you would want since it reduces the chances of your opponent wanting to keep a weakened 'Mon out for much longer (it helps Koko KO bulky defenders with more ease).

Why not run a defensive set with electric seed item and full def and hp investment with calm mind, roost, discharge and dazzling gleam. i prefer discharge over t bolt because of para chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)