Tatertot's Bizzare Bazaar: CLOSED until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
CMT for Shiny Squirtle and Staryu
Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been busy with giveaway stuff.

I'm mostly looking for shinies in special balls. Are any of these that you offer in non standard pokeballs?
-Vulpix
-Bagon
-Absol
-Eevee

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been busy with giveaway stuff.

I'm mostly looking for shinies in special balls. Are any of these that you offer in non standard pokeballs?
-Vulpix
-Bagon
-Absol
-Eevee
Eevee is in Repeat Ball, Absol is in Quick Ball and Vulpix is in Ultra Ball. Don't know if that's good enough to satisfy you :/

Tatertot

Eevee is in Repeat Ball, Absol is in Quick Ball and Vulpix is in Ultra Ball. Don't know if that's good enough to satisfy you :/
How about Chimchar and Bagon then? :) I'll need to get more Staryu copies from my cloner, so I'll PM you when I'm ready

Hi! This is a really neat and cool thread you've got here! So through examining, I see three things that catch me eye, the chansey, the houndoor, and the 0 speed honedge. I was hoping to do all those three for breeding a fresh zorua under your specifications? I know it may sound greedy at first, but the gender ratio for zorua is 87.5 % male to 12.5% female. Knowing this and we have a deal, it will take a lot time for me to breed. Tell me if it is a deal (hopefully) :).
PS If a lot of time passes by (assuming we have the deal), you can message me from time to time to check on my progress
2x PS If it is a little to greedy, I can adjust my offer

Tatertot

Hi! This is a really neat and cool thread you've got here! So through examining, I see three things that catch me eye, the chansey, the houndoor, and the 0 speed honedge. I was hoping to do all those three for breeding a fresh zorua under your specifications? I know it may sound greedy at first, but the gender ratio for zorua is 87.5 % male to 12.5% female. Knowing this and we have a deal, it will take a lot time for me to breed. Tell me if it is a deal (hopefully) :).
PS If a lot of time passes by (assuming we have the deal), you can message me from time to time to check on my progress
2x PS If it is a little to greedy, I can adjust my offer
Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately, I already have someone breeding me a 5 IV female Zorua :/ is there anything else you can offer?

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately, I already have someone breeding me a 5 IV female Zorua :/ is there anything else you can offer?
My post was to mainly target that wonderful honedge of yours. I don't really do balls so most of my pokemon will be in pokeballs. (Imagine these as 5 ivs) I can offer, porygon, yamask, deino, growlithe, turtwig (superpower, trash, seed bomb), and tyrogue (egg moves). Any interest you (I sort got into the business of perfectly breeding). If none of these please you, I am willing to breed you something from scratch. ( No transfer or hp moves) I don't normally do gender and balls, but I know you want females w/ matching balls to re-distribute so I will make an exception :).

Tatertot

My post was to mainly target that wonderful honedge of yours. I don't really do balls so most of my pokemon will be in pokeballs. (Imagine these as 5 ivs) I can offer, porygon, yamask, deino, growlithe, turtwig (superpower, trash, seed bomb), and tyrogue (egg moves). Any interest you (I sort got into the business of perfectly breeding). If none of these please you, I am willing to breed you something from scratch. ( No transfer or hp moves) I don't normally do gender and balls, but I know you want females w/ matching balls to re-distribute so I will make an exception :).
I could give you Honedge for a Tyrouge :)

yo tate; can I want larvitar (from mega pokemon section), treecko, and charmander y?? . I can breed some stuff on your request. Also, I have some pokemon you have, but they have egg moves, as yours don't. I have 31/31/31/31/31/x quiet yamask w/ t spikes, nasty plot, and disable; 31/x/31/31/31/31 of 31/31/31/x/31/31 calm tentacool w/ knock off, mirror coat, aqua ring, and rapid spin. I see in johto you do't have the complete hoenn starters so I can also breed a chikorita for you of your liking. (please, no transfer moves) anything interest u? I can still breed on request

Tatertot

yo tate; can I want larvitar (from mega pokemon section), treecko, and charmander y?? . I can breed some stuff on your request. Also, I have some pokemon you have, but they have egg moves, as yours don't. I have 31/31/31/31/31/x quiet yamask w/ t spikes, nasty plot, and disable; 31/x/31/31/31/31 of 31/31/31/x/31/31 calm tentacool w/ knock off, mirror coat, aqua ring, and rapid spin. I see in johto you do't have the complete hoenn starters so I can also breed a chikorita for you of your liking. (please, no transfer moves) anything interest u? I can still breed on request
For Larvitar, I'd love a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Male Tentacool with those egg moves :) For the other two, I can give you both of them if you'd be willing to do a breeding project for me. This is what I'd like:

Female Stunky @ Luxury Ball
Ability: Aftermath
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Play Rough, Iron Tail

If that's too hard, I can probably think of something else. Also, do you have any gender preferences for your Pokes? And which nature of Charmander do you want?

May I please have that shiny hp fire bulbasaur.
What are you offering?

CMT for
#420 Cherubi
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Weather Ball, Heal Pulse
OT: Tate 28293

For Larvitar, I'd love a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Male Tentacool with those egg moves :) For the other two, I can give you both of them if you'd be willing to do a breeding project for me. This is what I'd like:

Female Stunky @ Luxury Ball
Ability: Aftermath
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Play Rough, Iron Tail

If that's too hard, I can probably think of something else. Also, do you have any gender preferences for your Pokes? And which nature of Charmander do you want?

What are you offering?
I can do both of those, but I don't have those currently. It will take come time. I will be away for spring break so hopefully it will be done by then. Hopefully I will even get it done faster. Females would be wonderful. Charmander will be at sp atk up and atk down, or modest I think

I can do both of those, but I don't have those currently. It will take come time. I will be away for spring break so hopefully it will be done by then. Hopefully I will even get it done faster. Females would be wonderful. Charmander will be at sp atk up and atk down, or modest I think
wait I can't do iron tail. if you can get me a poke with iron tail tutor from bw 2, I can breed it. I don't have poke bank and or transporter cause I didn't pay for it. that ok?

Tatertot

I can't do females of Treecko or Charmander, the gender ratio is too low, but I'll do a female Larvitar for sure. And time isn't an issue, just PM me when you have it done :) Don't worry about Iron Tail then, it's not a big deal.

I can't do females of Treecko or Charmander, the gender ratio is too low, but I'll do a female Larvitar for sure. And time isn't an issue, just PM me when you have it done :) Don't worry about Iron Tail then, it's not a big deal.
yeah, screw the female. any gender will be fine. but female larvitar would be great

Tatertot

CMT for
#420 Cherubi
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Weather Ball, Heal Pulse
OT: Tate 28293
Sorry, I think I skipped over you yesterday, my bad X(

I'd love that Moon Ball Miltank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)