Tatertot's Bizzare Bazaar: CLOSED until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Shuppet, I'd like one of your Female Intimidate Growlithe with the egg moves. For Fennekin, how about a Totodile with the egg moves?

Hmmm, can I request an Electrike, a Gooey Goomy, and an Iron Fist Chimchar? (I'd prefer female for the first two if possible).
Can I have one of those quick ball lucario?I want a female,I can offer an HP Ice Riolu

#618 Stunfisk
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Eerie Impulse

Hey tater! :)
I was wondering if I can get a female of this (mostly because i want to breed pain split onto it :P)
and now, for my first time ever
C M T
:) please lol

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
#618 Stunfisk
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Static
Egg Moves: Eerie Impulse

Hey tater! :)
I was wondering if I can get a female of this (mostly because i want to breed pain split onto it :P)
and now, for my first time ever
C M T
:) please lol
Congrats on opening up the trade thread! :D How about a female Phanpy? Also, I actually have the capabilities to breed on Pain Split, so I'll just do that for you :)

Congrats on opening up the trade thread! :D How about a female Phanpy? Also, I actually have the capabilities to breed on Pain Split, so I'll just do that for you :)
awesome! and sure ill get started right now!!

-EDIT- BOOOOYAAAAA 3rd egg 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female :) god i love when that happens xD i figure you'll be a bit but im ready pretty quick i guess xD

Last edited:
CMT for:

-Sklerp (Luxury Ball)
-Swirlix
-Clamperl (Dream Ball)

I'd gladly take spitbacks (and would actually prefer them, since I like to breed the pokemon myself)

Tatertot

awesome! and sure ill get started right now!!

-EDIT- BOOOOYAAAAA 3rd egg 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female :) god i love when that happens xD i figure you'll be a bit but im ready pretty quick i guess xD
Haha, awesome, I love it when that happens. Yours should be ready sometime today, I'll PM you when I've got it :)
CMT for:

-Sklerp (Luxury Ball)
-Swirlix
-Clamperl (Dream Ball)

I'd gladly take spitbacks (and would actually prefer them, since I like to breed the pokemon myself)
How about females of these for three 4 IV spitbacks?
4 IV spitback Sport Ball Wurmple
5 IV Luxury Ball Gothita

5iv hawlucha 31/31/31/x/31/31 OT Josh(14371) for
#698 Amaura
Nature: Modest
Ability: Refrigerate
Egg Moves: Discharge, Haze, Mirror Coat
OT: Derek 10201

Hey tater could you assist doing my mixed HP Ice lucario for me?I can provide the parents,while I breed my other 2 pokes for the April friendly?

Sorry, no

I'm only interested in Lv. 1 UT shinies, as it said in my rules. Sorry!
If I put up my 5IV female UT shiny Moon Ball Larvitar as a reward please?I need to breed the other 2 from scratch so it will take time D: and you said you would help for the friendlies

Tatertot

If I put up my 5IV female UT shiny Moon Ball Larvitar as a reward please?I need to breed the other 2 from scratch so it will take time D: and you said you would help for the friendlies
Please, I'm so sick of hearing about this Riolu from you. You've been bugging me constantly about doing some sort of offer with you, and have repeatedly ignored me when I'm told you I'm not interested. Find someone else to do this for you, I'm sure there's someone willing, but if you contact me again about an HP Ice Riolu I will be contacting the mods.

Haha, awesome, I love it when that happens. Yours should be ready sometime today, I'll PM you when I've got it :)

How about females of these for three 4 IV spitbacks?
4 IV spitback Sport Ball Wurmple
5 IV Luxury Ball Gothita
Sounds good, I'll PM you when I've bred them.
Away from my DS right now... :(

Hmmm....would you be willing to trade a 5iv male mawile (this is for april friendlys) for some combo or amount of bp items?

Tatertot

PSA: Everyone, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I will no longer be doing the April Friendly deal. Something has come up this weekend, and I don't have time to do the breeding. Sorry if you came here for this, but it's just not going to work out. Stay tuned for another giveaway in the next couple weeks.

Hey can I have a male Froakie as per the April friendly deal?

Edit:Just saw that post no probs bro,it is the thought that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)