Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm interested in one of the pokemon your offering here:

#656 Froakie (Female)
Nature:
Timid (Optional)
Ability: Protean (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Optional)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes (Optional)

All I really need is a female Protean Froakie in the Luxury Ball. In return, got a female Jolly HA Gabite in a Dusk Ball as another option you could offer for your shop. :)

Edit: It does currently have two Perfect IVs however (Def/S.D.).

Are you interested in either a shiny 5iv kalos bred timid or adamant charizard? I am very interested in your HP fire froakie. They are ev trained but I have reset bags so I can reset the evs if you like

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I'm interested in one of the pokemon your offering here:

#656 Froakie (Female)
Nature:
Timid (Optional)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Optional)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes (Optional)

All I really need is a female Protean Froakie in the Luxury Ball. In return, got a female Jolly HA Gabite in a Dusk Ball as another option you could offer for your shop. :)

Edit: It does currently have two Perfect IVs however (Def/S.D.).
Sorry, not interested in that.
Are you interested in either a shiny 5iv kalos bred timid or adamant charizard? I am very interested in your HP fire froakie. They are ev trained but I have reset bags so I can reset the evs if you like
Sorry, I only really want Lv. 1 UT shinies, thanks though

Tatertot

Project! What would u do for dry skin Helioptile?
If you don't mind it having a few levels, I can just give you the female I've been using for breeding for free :) I'm planning to upgrade that version with a Luxury Ball one soon, and I'd probably just end up releasing it anyway. It's Lv. 18, interested?

It still 5 ivs? And timid? And that would be awesome. I feel bad now so I will give this extra perfect porygon.
Ps go like two extras

Tatertot

It still 5 ivs? And timid? And that would be awesome. I feel bad now so I will give this extra perfect porygon.
Ps go like two extras
Yep! I retaught it the egg move Glare as well (forgot to list that). I'll be online in a minute, just request me when you see me

Request the following:

#092 Gastly
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog

Can upgrade the following for you:

#303 Mawile
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

To

#303 Mawile
Nature:
Adamant
Egg Moves: Fire/Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang

I'd like to know if your interested before I start breeding for it (It won't take me that long to do it). All Females of course (Moon Ball is perfect!). :)

Tatertot

Request the following:

#092 Gastly
Nature:
Timid

Can upgrade the following for you:

#303 Mawile
Nature:
Adamant

To

#303 Mawile
Nature:
Adamant
Egg Moves: Fire/Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang

I'd like to know if your interested before I start breeding for it (It won't take me that long to do it). All Females of course (Moon Ball is perfect!). :)
When I was updating that Mawile, I somehow forgot to include the egg moves it has, and it turns out I already have those egg moves available XP sorry!

But, I'd be open to another offer, is there anything else you have you think I might like?

When I was updating that Mawile, I somehow forgot to include the egg moves it has, and it turns out I already have those egg moves available XP sorry!

But, I'd be open to another offer, is there anything else you have you think I might like?
#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

To

#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Bestow, Mud Sport, Camouflage

I've got an extra of the upgraded option above (Attempting Masuda method my own Shiny Froakie for battle at this time). This is still requesting for the Moon Ball Gastly (Got no HGSS, so can't get it myself).

#092 Gastly
Nature: Timid

All females of course. Hopefully this is a deal! If not, I'll look again to see if something else I could upgrade. :)

Edit: Your updated Mawile still doesn't show Poison Fang as an Egg option. Unless its a mistake, can still offer one for another pokemon.

Last edited:

Tatertot

#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

To

#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Bestow, Mud Sport, Camouflage

I've got an extra of the upgraded option above (Attempting Masuda method my own Shiny Froakie for battle at this time). This is still requesting for the Moon Ball Gastly (Got no HGSS, so can't get it myself).

#092 Gastly
Nature: Timid

All females of course. Hopefully this is a deal! If not, I'll look again to see if something else I could upgrade. :)

Edit: Your updated Mawile still doesn't show Poison Fang as an Egg option. Unless its a mistake, can still offer one for another pokemon.
I like Froakie :) I have Gastly available now, just send me a PM when you're available next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)