Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Finally caught up on all my orders, so the shop is now reopened.

Is the Bunnelby female? If so, what would you like for it? As for the Tentacool and Tangela, as I said in my first post, I'd like them to be identical to the ones I already have, but in different balls :)

Sorry, not interested, I have access to all of those.
Yes it is female, and I have the tangela and Tentacool ready as well.

EDIT: could you instead CMT for

#588 Karrablast
Nature:
Adamant or Brave
Ability: No Guard (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Megahorn, Knock Off, Drill Run

Timer Ball variant?

Last edited:
#228 Houndour
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, Destiny Bond

#214 Heracross
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Moxie (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Pursuit

I need to finish breeding the tangela, but the Tentacool is a 6iv missing aqua ring as an egg move.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
#228 Houndour
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, Destiny Bond

#214 Heracross
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Moxie (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Pursuit

I need to finish breeding the tangela, but the Tentacool is a 6iv missing aqua ring as an egg move.
Sounds good! Missing Aqua Ring shouldn't be a problem, I have a 5 IV male I could breed it with. As long as the two are identical in natures, IVs, and egg moves, I'll start breeding for you right away :)

Are you interested in:

Nature: Careful Ability: Sap Sipper
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None

I would love your Squirtle

CMT for
#645 Landorus
Lv. 40 UT
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Superpower, Gravity
OT: Tate 13364
#377 Regirock
Lv. 65 UT
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Clear Body
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
OT: Tate 24975

Hopefully I have something you like considering you have such a variety of pokemon, need these so bad >.<

Edit; Saw you were looking for Dive Ball Clamperl/Nest Ball Snover in your wants list, I have both of those if you still need those >.<

Tatertot

Are you interested in:

Nature: Careful Ability: Sap Sipper
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None

I would love your Squirtle
Sorry, I already have a Skiddo identical to that one :/ Is there anything else you can offer? Take a look at my wants, hopefully there's something relatively easy for you to breed there.
CMT for
#645 Landorus
Lv. 40 UT
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Superpower, Gravity
OT: Tate 13364
#377 Regirock
Lv. 65 UT
Nature:
Careful
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Drain Punch, Fire Punch

Hopefully I have something you like considering you have such a variety of pokemon, need these so bad >.<

Edit; Saw you were looking for Dive Ball Clamperl/Nest Ball Snover in your wants list, I have both of those if you still need those >.<
Hey, sorry, I'll only be trading my legends for other legends at this point :/

Sorry, I already have a Skiddo identical to that one :/ Is there anything else you can offer? Take a look at my wants, hopefully there's something relatively easy for you to breed there.

Hey, sorry, I'll only be trading my legends for other legends at this point :/
Darn, is there any legends you're looking for in particular?

Anything I don't have really, as long as they're 5/6 IV and in matching balls.
Oh, well I don't got any of those. It's fine however, was really hoping to get a hold of those pokemon for competitive use ._. Guess, I gotta keep looking around. Anyways, happy trading!

Hey Tatertot! You probably don't remember me, but at the very beginning of XY I remember trading you some megastones for pokemon... that was a long time ago, and now your thread has pretty much become completed lol

Anyways, please check my link for adamant lando-t, naive tornadus-t, and lugia/ho-oh (I'm actually interested in a lot more, but I don't think you'll find that much xD)

I'm also willing to ev train, do gen 6 breeding projects or soulsilver RNG projects :)

Tatertot

Hey Tatertot! You probably don't remember me, but at the very beginning of XY I remember trading you some megastones for pokemon... that was a long time ago, and now your thread has pretty much become completed lol

Anyways, please check my link for adamant lando-t, naive tornadus-t, and lugia/ho-oh (I'm actually interested in a lot more, but I don't think you'll find that much xD)

I'm also willing to ev train, do gen 6 breeding projects or soulsilver RNG projects :)
Hi, I do remember you :)

I'd be interested in your Modest Dialga, Timid Arceus, Timid Reshiram, and Jolly Zekrom. I don't have copies of Landorus and Tornadus atm, but I can have everything ready for you by tomorrow probably :)

Hi, I do remember you :)

I'd be interested in your Modest Dialga, Timid Arceus, Timid Reshiram, and Jolly Zekrom. I don't have copies of Landorus and Tornadus atm, but I can have everything ready for you by tomorrow probably :)
Oh wow you must have great memory xD Anyways, if you need them cloned I can do that as well :)

Also, if you see anything else you like, I'm also very interested in your heatran and mew... let me know if you want me to clone and what our final trade will look like ^_^

Hey there Tatertot, I'm interested in your Registeel, CMT!
#379 Registeel
Lv. 65 UT
Nature:
Careful
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Magnet Rise

Tatertot

Oh wow you must have great memory xD Anyways, if you need them cloned I can do that as well :)

Also, if you see anything else you like, I'm also very interested in your heatran and mew... let me know if you want me to clone and what our final trade will look like ^_^
Didn't see anything I liked for those, sorry :/ If you give me a few minutes, I can tutor those up in my Black 2 and have them ready for you to clone :)

Hey there Tatertot, I'm interested in your Registeel, CMT!
#379 Registeel
Lv. 65 UT
Nature:
Careful
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Magnet Rise
Hi, sorry, didn't see anything :/
I'm interested in you poliwag bold nature what will you take for it? I'm new to this so sorry if i'm doing this wrong
Welcome to Smogon! I'm mainly looking for the matching ball Pokémon bred with 5 IVs in my "Wants" section. If you can provide me with any of those, I'll gladly get you the Poliwag :)

Didn't see anything I liked for those, sorry :/ If you give me a few minutes, I can tutor those up in my Black 2 and have them ready for you to clone :)
ok that would be great! we already have each other added, so i'll be online :)

also, could you give me your 4 for 3 of mine at first? i still need to clone dialga and would prefer to do it all in one batch... i'll put up my masuda method'ed shiny oshawott as collateral while i clone if that works for you :)

Sounds good! Can you do it in like half an hour? Apparently I need more Shards...
hmm it's already 11:30 at night here and I usually go to sleep at 10 (I sleep a lot xD)... but for this trade of course! :)

just let me know when you're ready!

Tatertot

hmm it's already 11:30 at night here and I usually go to sleep at 10 (I sleep a lot xD)... but for this trade of course! :)

just let me know when you're ready!
Oh, sorry to keep you up X( Heading on now :)

I just need copies of Landorus and Tornadus back, please (I already have Lugia and Ho-Oh cloned)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)