Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Hi!
Uh, could you check my thread for Piplup and Lileep?
You have a nice thread, although I couldn't read majority of the banners. ;;

Thank you!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a Modest 6iv Porygon with Trace and it's KB for the Feebas and a Premier ball Klefki 5iv Bold and KB for the Chimchar :)
No thank you, neither of those are in my "Wants" section.
Hi!
Uh, could you check my thread for Piplup and Lileep?
You have a nice thread, although I couldn't read majority of the banners. ;;

Thank you!
Thanks for the compliment :) I'm interested in a female of your White Flower Flabebe, would that be alright? I could give you a Male Lileep for it.

No thank you, neither of those are in my "Wants" section.

Thanks for the compliment :) I'm interested in a female of your White Flower Flabebe, would that be alright?
Yes! Thank you. I'll breed those in a heartbeat.
Do I choose either of those or just one? If one, then Piplup.

Do you mind if I throw in my version of Duskull (for free)? A stalling wall doesn't hurt. (' v')b
Also, I finished breeding an hour ago. The perfect one was the first egg.

Tatertot

Do you mind if I throw in my version of Duskull (for free)? A stalling wall doesn't hurt. (' v')b
Also, I finished breeding an hour ago. The perfect one was the first egg.
No, I wouldn't mind at all :) I'll breed it right now , with any luck I should have it in a few minutes.

Other KB Shinies:

#442 Spiritomb
Nature: Careful
Ability: Infiltrator (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Foul Play
OT: Soph 51901​
Hi, I was just wondering who traded you the Spiritomb I bred myself and told you it was redistributable? I put a lot of work into that... maybe we could work something out for semi-redistribution but as far as I remember I haven't given Spiritomb trade rights to anyone.

#377 Regirock
Lv. 65 UT
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
OT: Tate 24975
Semi Redistributable

#379 Registeel
Lv. 65 UT
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Clear Body
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Magnet Rise
OT: Tate 24975
Semi Redistributable

#644 Zekrom
Lv. 100 UT
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Turboblaze
OT: SPR2012 03102
Fully Redistributable.​
Also, CMT for these three please.

Tatertot

Hi, I was just wondering who traded you the Spiritomb I bred myself and told you it was redistributable? I put a lot of work into that... maybe we could work something out for semi-redistribution but as far as I remember I haven't given Spiritomb trade rights to anyone.

Also, CMT for these three please.
You traded it to me yourself, I assumed that since you were asking for my redistributable pokes you would have made Spiritomb redistributable. Guess I read past that in your rules by mistake. Anyways, I have no interest in it if it's not redistributable, I'll trade it back to you for the Machop. I already have my own redistributable Spiritomb now anyways.

Also, I have no interest in anything for the three you requested.

You traded it to me yourself, I assumed that since you were asking for my redistributable pokes you would have made Spiritomb redistributable. Guess I read past that in your rules by mistake. Anyways, I have no interest in it if it's not redistributable, I'll trade it back to you for the Machop. I already have my own redistributable Spiritomb now anyways.

Also, I have no interest in anything for the three you requested.
Well, you did give me trade rights to Lugia and Machop, so you may re-distribute Spiritomb as long as you credit me as the breeder and mark it as not redistributable, does that sound fair? But in the future you really should ask people if you can redistribute their stuff before you add it to your thread, unless it's marked as semi-fully redis in the notes.

Tatertot

Well, you did give me trade rights to Lugia and Machop, so you may re-distribute Spiritomb as long as you credit me as the breeder and mark it as not redistributable, does that sound fair? But in the future you really should ask people if you can redistribute their stuff before you add it to your thread, unless it's marked as semi-fully redis in the notes.
I'm not interested in your Spiritomb unless it's fully redistributable, let's just do a trade back.

I'm not interested in your Spiritomb unless it's fully redistributable, let's just do a trade back.
I'm sorry, I don't do refunds after the person has gone offline as you could simply clone the monster. My stuff is marked as not redistributable and when you trade people you should just assume that unless otherwise stated. Feel free to contact a moderator about this, but no where in your rules does it say "I only trade for fully redis stuff" or "only ask for this if you're trading fully redis stuff"... or the like. This is a very weird way to due business.

Tatertot

I'm sorry, I don't do refunds after the person has gone offline as you could simply clone the monster. My stuff is marked as not redistributable and when you trade people you should just assume that unless otherwise stated. Feel free to contact a moderator about this, but no where in your rules does it say "I only trade for fully redis stuff" or "only ask for this if you're trading fully redis stuff"... or the like. This is a very weird way to due business.
From my rules:
1) Every shiny and RNG Legend I trade is fully-redistributable! I’m only interested in your shinies and legends if they are fully-redistributable as well.
Since it looks like neither of us really read each other's rules that well, I'd say we should just do a trade back. I don't have the ability to clone, and have not had the chance to clone your Spiritomb yet.

From my rules:

Since it looks like neither of us really read each other's rules that well, I'd say we should just do a trade back. I don't have the ability to clone, and have not had the chance to clone your Spiritomb yet.
Okay, fair enough. From this day forward Shiny Spiritomb is fully redistributable as long as you credit me as the breeder. Sorry for missing that part of your rules. ^_^

Tatertot

Okay, fair enough. From this day forward Shiny Spiritomb is fully redistributable as long as you credit me as the breeder. Sorry for missing that part of your rules. ^_^
K. I might just release it, I'm not sure yet. Also, you have listed that the Machop is mine, which isn't strictly true. I'm not the one who originally bred it. I don't want to mislead anyone.

K. I might just release it, I'm not sure yet. Also, you have listed that the Machop is mine, which isn't strictly true. I'm not the one who originally bred it. I don't want to mislead anyone.
Okay, I will change that now. Also, I am so sorry for the confusion, but I told my friend's this Machop was fully redistributable and I cloned it for a bunch of kids and they probably traded it around (only give the kids the fully redis stuff), so I'm kind of in a bind here. There is no way to refund your Machop, as it's on several games... my friends and I are also very grateful for a Multiscale Lugia. Please don't take this as a sign of disrespect, but I would only make my Spiritomb fully redistributable to make you happy as I broke a rule of yours and hope to be on good terms to come back and trade again.

Please let me know if I must make Spiritomb fully redistributable and again I am very sorry about this.

Tatertot

Okay, I will change that now. Also, I am so sorry for the confusion, but I told my friend's this Machop was fully redistributable and I cloned it for a bunch of kids and they probably traded it around (only give the kids the fully redis stuff), so I'm kind of in a bind here. There is no way to refund your Machop, as it's on several games... my friends and I are also very grateful for a Multiscale Lugia. Please don't take this as a sign of disrespect, but I would only make my Spiritomb fully redistributable to make you happy as I broke a rule of yours and hope to be on good terms to come back and trade again.

Please let me know if I must make Spiritomb fully redistributable and again I am very sorry about this.
I understand about Machop, that's fine. Changing the redis rights on the Spiritomb would make things even, but if you really don't want to that's fine. I don't really care so much now that I bred my own.

I understand about Machop, that's fine. Changing the redis rights on the Spiritomb would make things even, but if you really don't want to that's fine. I don't really care so much now that I bred my own.
I'll make it fully re-distributable. I want you to feel like I didn't scam you. It's just a game and I'd like you to be happy. Hope we can do business in the future. I'll keep your rule in mind. :)

Tatertot

***Redistribution Rights Announcement***

When I opened my RNG Legends section, my intent was to make everything Fully-Redistributable so that many members would have access to competitive legendaries to trade and battle with. However, recently I've come to the realization that some unsavory users have been trying to acquire my Pokémon, users who I'd rather not have access to them. Most notably are some recently banned members who are searching around for my Pokémon on reddit. For this reason, I have decided to make almost all of my legendary RNG'd Pokémon strictly Non-Redistributable. The only exceptions are the Pokémon I have RNG'd from Pokémon Dream Radar, since many of those have already been circulated widely, and weren't too difficult to obtain in the first place.
It's unfortunate that I have to place this restriction, but the last thing I want is for my Pokémon to go into the hands of scammers and hackers who would use them for nefarious purposes. Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited:
Hello again!:) I'm very interested in your Shiny Event Dialga!I can offer a Shiny Kyurem, Timid, 6iv ready to battle(EVs:6 PS/252 SpAtk/252 Spe) or a Shiny Kyogre, Timid, 6ivs.Let me know!

Tatertot

Hello again!:) I'm very interested in your Shiny Event Dialga!I can offer a Shiny Kyurem, Timid, 6iv ready to battle(EVs:6 PS/252 SpAtk/252 Spe) or a Shiny Kyogre, Timid, 6ivs.Let me know!
Hi, can I ask what balls they're in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)