Nature: Hasty
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
OT: Based#God420 26323

Let me know if that works for you :)
Sure, sounds good :)

Everyone always wants the same ones XP

How about you just borrow the male that I use for breeding? It's already a 5 IV :)

Sounds good!

I'd really like the level ball, I still think it matches pretty well, and the Apricorn ball makes it worth a bit more. So, level if you wouldn't mind :)
Well I mean...if you wanna simplify it that much...also...so you want 31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/0/30/31/30/30 (I already plan on doing this so it would save me some time, but timid flawless wont be too bad witger)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well I mean...if you wanna simplify it that much...also...so you want 31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/0/30/31/30/30 (I already plan on doing this so it would save me some time, but timid flawless wont be too bad witger)
31/0/31/31/31/31 sounds great! The 0 Atk is definitely not necessary at all (I'll just be using it for breeding 5 IV ones), but if you want you make it harder on yourself, go ahead :P I'm available right now to lend you the Vulpix

Tatertot, I was wondering, instead of shiny Gastly, can I get one of those:
non-shiny, of course.
#339 Barboach
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Oblivious
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Spark

was looking for one for a long time

Quick question if I may: For the Pokemon in the Mega-Evolution category, do they come with their respective MegaEvo stone?

Tatertot

Tatertot, I was wondering, instead of shiny Gastly, can I get one of those:
non-shiny, of course.
#339 Barboach
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Oblivious
Egg Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Spark

was looking for one for a long time
I'm offering shinies because I don't really have time to breed, and I have a bunch of shinies in stock that no one has made any offers for :P I could do that Barboach, but it'd just be a 1 for 1 trade instead of the 3 shinies.
Quick question if I may: For the Pokemon in the Mega-Evolution category, do they come with their respective MegaEvo stone?
Sorry, no mega stones. Lots of other threads offer those, but I only offer bred Pokémon.

I'm offering shinies because I don't really have time to breed, and I have a bunch of shinies in stock that no one has made any offers for :P I could do that Barboach, but it'd just be a 1 for 1 trade instead of the 3 shinies.
I see. Well, Gastly works fine then:)

Great! Female, Simple, and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 would be perfect.
Your request is ready:) Oof, it took me the whole night to breed this one...
Do you mind if it won't be level 1? I want to breed one for myself and use this Bidoof as a parent:) If you do, I will leave it at level 1

Tatertot

Your request is ready:) Oof, it took me the whole night to breed this one...
Do you mind if it won't be level 1? I want to breed one for myself and use this Bidoof as a parent:) If you do, I will leave it at level 1
Awesome :) Level doesn't matter to me, but would you mind re-teaching it the egg moves after you use it to breed?

Awesome :) Level doesn't matter to me, but would you mind re-teaching it the egg moves after you use it to breed?
Of course! I'll reteach the moves:) Oh, I just got a shiny gengar from my friend, so I was wondering if I can get
#303 Mawile
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
OT: Marshall 30785

instead of gastly:) Thank you. If not, then I'll take Gastly

Last edited:

Tatertot

Of course! I'll reteach the moves:) Oh, I just got a shiny gengar from my friend, so I was wondering if I can get
#303 Mawile
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
OT: Marshall 30785

instead of gastly:) Thank you. If not, then I'll take Gastly
Ok, that should be fine.

Hi Tatertot ! Could you give me infos about these pokes that I would like to breed ?

Dive Ball Wailmer
Repeat Ball Torkoal
Nest Ball/Repeat Ball Burmy
Ultra Ball Axew

I would like : Shiny HP Fire Roselia, Shiny Absol and Shiny Starly ( more optional ) from your thread. Tell me how many pokes you would like me to breed and if I think I can breed you one or 2 of these, I will do it for sure ^^

Tatertot

Hi Tatertot ! Could you give me infos about these pokes that I would like to breed ?

Dive Ball Wailmer
Repeat Ball Torkoal
Nest Ball/Repeat Ball Burmy
Ultra Ball Axew

I would like : Shiny HP Fire Roselia, Shiny Absol and Shiny Starly ( more optional ) from your thread. Tell me how many pokes you would like me to breed and if I think I can breed you one or 2 of these, I will do it for sure ^^
Hi! I'd love it if you could breed me these two:

Axew @ Ultra Ball
Adamant/Jolly
Mold Breaker
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Iron Tail

Wailmer @ Dive Ball
Brave (I've got this crazy idea for a Physical Trick Room Wailord :P)
Oblivious or Water Veil
31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Soak, Curse, Double-Edge

For them, I can give you the three you asked for plus one more of your choice. Does that sound ok?

Also channy64, I'm sorry about our trade last night, we were having communication issues and I had to get going. Hopefully I can catch you online tonight!

Hi! I'd love it if you could breed me these two:

Axew @ Ultra Ball
Adamant/Jolly
Mold Breaker
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Iron Tail

Wailmer @ Dive Ball
Brave (I've got this crazy idea for a Physical Trick Room Wailord :P)
Oblivious or Water Veil
31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Soak, Curse, Double-Edge

For them, I can give you the three you asked for plus one more of your choice. Does that sound ok?

Also channy64, I'm sorry about our trade last night, we were having communication issues and I had to get going. Hopefully I can catch you online tonight!
How many shiny will you be able to trade for axew only ? Cuz I don't have any 0ivs speed Ditto so unless you can provide me one, it will be very difficult to breed Wailmer...

Tatertot

How many shiny will you be able to trade for axew only ? Cuz I don't have any 0ivs speed Ditto so unless you can provide me one, it will be very difficult to breed Wailmer...
I'd do 2 for Axew, but I have a 0 Speed Ditto I could lend you if you wanted to do both :) it's whatever you want.

Awesome :) How about this:

Blitzle @ Ultra Ball
Adamant
Sap Sipper (HA)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Double Kick, Endure, Snatch (If any of these is a problem, feel free to replace it with whatever you like, I'm not picky when it comes to Egg Moves)
Your Blitzle is ready. Just let me know when you're able to trade. :)

I'd do 2 for Axew, but I have a 0 Speed Ditto I could lend you if you wanted to do both :) it's whatever you want.
I think I will do Axew for now and will see if I have enough time to breed Wailmer ;) Anyway if I can choose 2 shinies I would like Roselia and Absol. I will let you know when I your Axew is ready.

Tatertot

I think I will do Axew for now and will see if I have enough time to breed Wailmer ;) Anyway if I can choose 2 shinies I would like Roselia and Absol. I will let you know when I your Axew is ready.
Great! Sounds good.
Tatertot, I am ready with your Bidoof:)
Ok, I'm waiting on my cloner, I should be ready to trade by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll let you know :)

With that note...
The shop is now CLOSED for orders until July 12th.

Tatertot

***3 BIG NEW CHANGES!***
1) I now offer Fully-Redistributable RNG'd pokes! I've seen many shops around here that keep their RNG'd Pokémon Non-Redistributable. I've always had a policy against this limiting way of trading, deciding to keep my Masuda and TSV hatched shinies Fully-Redistributable for all to enjoy and trade away. Now that I've learned how to RNG, I'm able to offer a growing selection of legends from past generations. Do note however that in most cases I will likely only be trading these for other Fully-Redistributable legends of similar quality.

2) The shop has been updated with animated gifs instead of small sprites in the Shiny and RNG sections. I plan to expand this over the next few days so that eventually my shop will be filled to the brim with dancing little sprites.

3) I'm now less than 10 Pokémon away from completing my Pokédex of special ball bred Pokémon! But, fear not, once this has been completed I will not just pack up shop and ride off into the sunset. There are many Pokémon that I am not entirely satisfied with in terms of ball matching. Some have balls that only match their shiny forms, or balls that really don't fit them as well as I'd like. What this means is I will likely have many new candidates for my Parent Upgrade Project, and I will be posting them over the next few days once my collection is complete. Stay tuned!

Wow this thread is awesome, I got your Redis Omanyte in a trade, it's awesome; thanks for letting everyone redis your stuff! CMT for these three please:

#459 Snover
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Mist
OT: Jess 07946

#066 Machop
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
OT: Heather 37110

#249 Lugia
Lv. 40 UT
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Multiscale (HA)
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick
OT: Tate 13364

I'll take what ever I can get. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Thanks for your time!

Tatertot

Wow this thread is awesome, I got your Redis Omanyte in a trade, it's awesome; thanks for letting everyone redis your stuff! CMT for these three please:

#459 Snover
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Mist
OT: Jess 07946

#066 Machop
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
OT: Heather 37110

#249 Lugia
Lv. 40 UT
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Multiscale (HA)
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick
OT: Tate 13364

I'll take what ever I can get. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Thanks for your time!
Thanks, glad you like the Omanyte :) that was my first Masuda shiny, and it actually happened on accident! Neat little guy.

How about your shiny Spritomb and Careful Jirachi for Machop and Lugia? I didn't see anything for Snover, sorry.
CMT for a female spit back of Snover. I like yours, but I want to add egg moves.
Would you do a parent upgrade project for it? I'm not sure if you saw the post about it on the first page, but basically I'd give you a flawless female for free, and then when you've finished adding egg moves you'd trade me back a flawless male (upgraded).

Also, love the artwork on your thread. Very cool touch :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)