Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey I was wondering that amoura code are you gonna softreset it? if thats the case and I can get a copy of the one you reset (dont have use for a spitback) then you can have mine I already signed up so I know I will get one
I was actually going to trade it on reddit, I've seen some pretty good deals happen with the Tyrunt codes. I definitely don't have the patience to SR it :P Interested in trading it for something?

well you have so much stuff yet nothing I cant breed myself so affraid not sorry

but why didnt you sign up yourself? you only have to do 3 battles put some pokes in a box ran away 3 times and you have one

Tatertot

well you have so much stuff yet nothing I cant breed myself so affraid not sorry

but why didnt you sign up yourself? you only have to do 3 battles put some pokes in a box ran away 3 times and you have one
I have signed up myself, I just want more than 1 code to trade.

ah ok I will have 2 codes but i want one for my event collection and 1with good ivs etc so I need someone to reset it for me since I can't reset for ivs:P

but good luck finding more codes but can you use multiple codes on 1 game?

Tatertot

ah ok I will have 2 codes but i want one for my event collection and 1with good ivs etc so I need someone to reset it for me since I can't reset for ivs:P

but good luck finding more codes but can you use multiple codes on 1 game?
Why can't you SR for IVs yourself? You'll be hard pressed to find someone willing to do that, it's a mediocre event and isn't guaranteed any flawless IVs, so it would be a huge pain for something of so little value.

And no, it's only 1 code per game I believe.

Why can't you SR for IVs yourself? You'll be hard pressed to find someone willing to do that, it's a mediocre event and isn't guaranteed any flawless IVs, so it would be a huge pain for something of so little value.

And no, it's only 1 code per game I believe.
wel with a shiny you save press a 3 times and reset

for this one I have to save receive it check its ivs reset again etc.

its the same reason im not gonna reset palkia etc on oras because you have to do too much work between resets it takes like 4 or 5 times as much time for every reset and you cant do it casualy like shinies.

and I know myself I could start it but i wont finish it till the end so im better of having someone else do it who does finish it

Sorry for the wait, it's finals week for me so I've been super busy. I'll be around all day today though! Let me know when you're available and I'll hop online.

Sorry, didn't see anything that interested me.

Sorry for the delay, I've been super busy with finals this week, I'm available all today if you're around to do our trade! Unfortunately I didn't see anything that interested me for Landorus or Cress. A SR project might be interesting though, what do you have in mind?

Hi! How about both of them for your Friend Ball Rayquaza? (Without nickname please)

Okay, I'm here now, and will be available again after 8:30ish :)

I'm currently working on Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Landorus, we'll see if I hit any 30s that I might live with. Anything after that is fair game, I have most of the legionaries still available from both OR and AS. I'm thinking maybe Suicune or Latii? Or maybe a different Cress spread?

Tatertot

wel with a shiny you save press a 3 times and reset

for this one I have to save receive it check its ivs reset again etc.

its the same reason im not gonna reset palkia etc on oras because you have to do too much work between resets it takes like 4 or 5 times as much time for every reset and you cant do it casualy like shinies.

and I know myself I could start it but i wont finish it till the end so im better of having someone else do it who does finish it
Unfortunately I think you're the only one here who would value a SR Amaura, so I don't think you'll find someone willing to do this for you. SRing a legend is one thing, because it has 3 guaranteed IVs. SRing an event just because it is in a Cherish Ball is just frankly kind of dumb. You won't ever get one that would be useful competitively without wasting hours and hours on it (read: thousands of hours), whereas it would take only an hour or two to SV breed a flawless shiny one. If it's something you value that much, then you should probably go for it yourself, but I think asking someone else to put in that much time on a fairly worthless event seems like kind of a bad idea. I may be wrong though, you never know.
Okay, I'm here now, and will be available again after 8:30ish :)

I'm currently working on Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Landorus, we'll see if I hit any 30s that I might live with. Anything after that is fair game, I have most of the legionaries still available from both OR and AS. I'm thinking maybe Suicune or Latii?
Great! I'll retrieve the shinies from Bank for you to clone and I'll be on in a minute.
Do you offer credits in your shop? If so, how about I just trade you the Landorus and Cresselia now, and if you SR something I like I could cash the credits in for it? Also, I'm assuming you want my SR Cresselia, not the RNG'd one, correct?

Unfortunately I think you're the only one here who would value a SR Amaura, so I don't think you'll find someone willing to do this for you. SRing a legend is one thing, because it has 3 guaranteed IVs. SRing an event just because it is in a Cherish Ball is just frankly kind of dumb. You won't ever get one that would be useful competitively without wasting hours and hours on it (read: thousands of hours), whereas it would take only an hour or two to SV breed a flawless shiny one. If it's something you value that much, then you should probably go for it yourself, but I think asking someone else to put in that much time on a fairly worthless event seems like kind of a bad idea. I may be wrong though, you never know.

Great! I'll retrieve the shinies from Bank for you to clone and I'll be on in a minute.
Do you offer credits in your shop? If so, how about I just trade you the Landorus and Cresselia now, and if you SR something I like I could cash the credits in for it? Also, I'm assuming you want my SR Cresselia, not the RNG'd one, correct?
You would be correct! I don't have credits in place atm, but I'd be glad to start a system for you haha, I was planning on doing so anyways.

Tatertot

Thank you so much! I'll add your credits to my thread ASAP. Let me know if there's ever anything you want!
No problem! Thanks for the cool Heatran. I'll be online for the next hour or so, just send me a trade request once you've cloned them.

Also if you feel like doing it, I've been in the market for a good SR Groudon. I'd definitely be interested in that (and I think many other users here would be too). Of course, do whatever you want, I'm sure I'll find something that I like when you've built up your collection more :)

No problem! Thanks for the cool Heatran. I'll be online for the next hour or so, just send me a trade request once you've cloned them.

Also if you feel like doing it, I've been in the market for a good SR Groudon. I'd definitely be interested in that (and I think many other users here would be too). Of course, do whatever you want, I'm sure I'll find something that I like when you've built up your collection more :)
Cloning them now! Unfortunately Groudon is one of the few I don't have access to anymore, the OR I have is actually my brother's game and he wanted to catch Groudon. :(

Do you need clones of all 4?

Tatertot

Cloning them now! Unfortunately Groudon is one of the few I don't have access to anymore, the OR I have is actually my brother's game and he wanted to catch Groudon. :(

Do you need clones of all 4?
All 4 please :)

yeah maybe youre right but thats what people tel me about my shiny legends as well to smogon they are crap for me they mean the world still even holding on to it is better then get it to use ase trade fodder

Sorry for the wait, it's finals week for me so I've been super busy. I'll be around all day today though! Let me know when you're available and I'll hop online.

Sorry, didn't see anything that interested me.

Sorry for the delay, I've been super busy with finals this week, I'm available all today if you're around to do our trade! Unfortunately I didn't see anything that interested me for Landorus or Cress. A SR project might be interesting though, what do you have in mind?

Hi! How about both of them for your Friend Ball Rayquaza? (Without nickname please)
Sure thing. Are you sure okay with me just trading the Rayquaza for both those pokemon?

Hey would you CMT for your shiny Love Ball Mawile? I want to use it for my playthrough of X. Otherwise, maybe I could do a breeding project for it?

Tatertot

Sure thing. Are you sure okay with me just trading the Rayquaza for both those pokemon?
Sure, I have no problem doing that especially if one's a breedable. I should have it ready for tomorrow :)
Hey would you CMT for your shiny Love Ball Mawile? I want to use it for my playthrough of X. Otherwise, maybe I could do a breeding project for it?
Hi! There's nothing I'm really looking for breedable or shiny wise right now, but if you can clone it I'd be happy to give it to you for credit(s). I'll be available for a while tonight and for all of tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Sure, I have no problem doing that especially if one's a breedable. I should have it ready for tomorrow :)

Hi! There's nothing I'm really looking for breedable or shiny wise right now, but if you can clone it I'd be happy to give it to you for credit(s). I'll be available for a while tonight and for all of tomorrow. :)
I can't clone... :(

okie dokie. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)