Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just added it to the first post! I'm mainly looking for pokes in different balls than I already have, are there any listed there that you think you could do for me? I'd trade the Amaura if you can do two of them :)
I believe I have an old shiny Gible from Platinum in great and quick balls. I can do that, and heavy ball Caterpie if you'd like. :>

Just a heads-up that the male Espurr (HA, 4EMs as mentioned, perfect IV spread, Bold) and the Miltank (Love Ball, Scrappy, 4EMs as mentioned, perfect IV spread, Careful) are both ready, so just give me a shout-out when you're done with my orders. Take your time tho :).

#010 Caterpie
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Bred a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female of the above, it's on your want list as a ball replacement.

Would I be able to trade that for this?

#347 Anorith
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Cross Poison

It wouldn't have to be any specific gender or have the egg moves.

Thanks!

Last edited:

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
OT: Mari 32752

I have a 6iv Heracross with Rock Blast for this Bulbasaur :) Is this a good trade??

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I believe I have an old shiny Gible from Platinum in great and quick balls. I can do that, and heavy ball Caterpie if you'd like. :>
Hmm, do you think you could instead do Ultra Ball Weedle? It should be easier than Caterpie, since you can obtain it in X/Y. If you can make Gible look like the one in my thread, I'd gladly do those two for Amaura :)
Just a heads-up that the male Espurr (HA, 4EMs as mentioned, perfect IV spread, Bold) and the Miltank (Love Ball, Scrappy, 4EMs as mentioned, perfect IV spread, Careful) are both ready, so just give me a shout-out when you're done with my orders. Take your time tho :).
Great! I should have some time to breed for you tonight, I'll let you know when they're finished :)

#010 Caterpie
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Bred a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female of the above, it's on your want list as a ball replacement.

Would I be able to trade that for this?

#347 Anorith
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim (HA)
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Cross Poison

It wouldn't have to be any specific gender or have the egg moves.

Thanks!
Sure, sounds great! I have a male already in stock, so I'm available to trade whenever you're online next :)

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
OT: Mari 32752

I have a 6iv Heracross with Rock Blast for this Bulbasaur :) Is this a good trade??
Is the Heracross female and in a Great Ball? At this point, I'm only interested in Pokémon in matching balls, regardless if they're 6 IV or not.

Sure, sounds great! I have a male already in stock, so I'm available to trade whenever you're online next :)
Online now, added

EDIT: Wow, can't believe I forgot that. Must be from trading on Reddit a lot.

2921-9177-8125
V4LOVER

Enjoy Caterpie!

Last edited:
I'd love for it to look like the one I already have in my thread, if possible. (HA, Jolly/Adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Iron Tail and Night Slash egg moves) But, if you have different egg moves, I'm not too picky about that.

Can I get some more details on the Duskull please?

I'm interested in Impish Solrock and Modest Lunatone, but I'll pass on the Baltoy. Since HP Fire is more of a complex breed while genderless breeds are very easy, I won't do HP Fire on Oddish.

Which of the two you asked for would you like the most?
I have your zangoose if you even still want it.

Tatertot

I have your zangoose if you even still want it.
Yeah, sorry, you never responded so I got it from someone else.
F
Timid /Blaze
31/0/31/31/31/31
-Heat Wave
-Nasty Plot
She's ready tate... I don't do x's for my breeding requests. Sorry it took so long!
Oh, great! When are you available to trade next? I know you said you didn't want anything, but I'll see if I can find something good in my Bank to give you in return :) (also remember that I need the Vulpix I lent to you back :P)
i want it female lol will work on it
Just making sure, you didn't specify :P I'll let you know when Houndour is done :)

Oh, great! When are you available to trade next? I know you said you didn't want anything, but I'll see if I can find something good in my Bank to give you in return :) (also remember that I need the Vulpix I lent to you back :P)

Just making sure, you didn't specify :P I'll let you know when Houndour is done :)
Thats fine..I can be on in like 10
Do you want the vulpix or the ninetails?

Tatertot

Thats fine..I can be on in like 10
Do you want the vulpix or the ninetails?
I'd love the vulpix, since I get the same species breeding bonus when I use it with my other one. Just send me a request whenever you're ready

Edit: Thank you so much! This Pansear is truly wonderful. I hope that 6 IV Pidgey helps to make up for it :)

Last edited:
Yo, Tate :D

Anything in my thread you fancy for a male one of these?

#074 Geodude
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Wide Guard, Rock Climb, Autotomize

I'll gladly take a spitback or a clone :D

Tatertot

Yo, Tate :D

Anything in my thread you fancy for a male one of these?

#074 Geodude
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Wide Guard, Rock Climb, Autotomize

I'll gladly take a spitback or a clone :D
How about for a female Premier Ball Vulpix? 5 IV for 5 IV :)

I have a 5iv luxury ball Adamant (HA) Bunnelby with egg moves Defense Curl and Rollout, since it's under your wants. And I will be able to trade it at anytime and will respond, haha.
Also what natures do you want on Great Ball Tentacool
Great Ball Tangela?

Last edited:
Pinsir (moxie, adamant)
gyrados (moxie, adamant)
Bunnelby (moxie, adamant)
zangoose (poison immune, adamant)
I can offer BP, hp ice modest electric and maybe hp fire froakie (would have to breed i dont have it on hand)

Tatertot

Finally caught up on all my orders, so the shop is now reopened.
I have a 5iv luxury ball Adamant (HA) Bunnelby with egg moves Defense Curl and Rollout, since it's under your wants. And I will be able to trade it at anytime and will respond, haha.
Also what natures do you want on Great Ball Tentacool
Great Ball Tangela?
Is the Bunnelby female? If so, what would you like for it? As for the Tentacool and Tangela, as I said in my first post, I'd like them to be identical to the ones I already have, but in different balls :)
Pinsir (moxie, adamant)
gyrados (moxie, adamant)
Bunnelby (moxie, adamant)
zangoose (poison immune, adamant)
I can offer BP, hp ice modest electric and maybe hp fire froakie (would have to breed i dont have it on hand)
Sorry, not interested, I have access to all of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)