Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Welcome to Smogon! I'm mainly looking for the matching ball Pokémon bred with 5 IVs in my "Wants" section. If you can provide me with any of those, I'll gladly get you the Poliwag :)[/quote]

I'll try to get one and be back when I do

Hey Tate, CMT for this beautiful creature please:

#249 Lugia
Lv. 40 UT
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Multiscale (HA)
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick
OT: Tate 13364

(And is there any chance you can reply in my thread? Helps me keep track...)

Tatertot, I just finished breeding your tangela. So I have great ball Tentacool, Tangela and luxury ball Bunnelby, Murkrow ready.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tatertot, I just finished breeding your tangela. So I have great ball Tentacool, Tangela and luxury ball Bunnelby, Murkrow ready.
You never told me what you wanted for Bunnelby :p also, I don't believe I asked for Murkrow, did I?

Tatertot

Have: luxury ball bunnelby

want:

#115 Kangaskhan
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Scrappy
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sorry, another user is already getting that for me :/ anything else you can offer for it?
I had just saw it in your wants, haha. For Bunnelby could I have your adamant Phanapy?
Yep, that works fine. I haven't had time to breed for you yet, I've been pretty busy lately XP I should have time to get it all done tomorrow :)
CMT for this
Sorry, the only things I was interested in you had marked as non-redis.

Tatertot

I could give you redis rights for some, others aren't mine to distribute. Which ones specifically did you want?
I was thinking about the Keldeo, but I changed my mind, sorry!
It's fine, haha. Would you like me to send you back clones of the pokemon you're sending me?
Nope, I don't ever want bred Pokémon of mine cloned for any reason. (Just so you know, they're also strictly non-redistributable)

I'm interested in a Dive Ball Kabuto.

I could acquire some of your Apricorn Ball wants from my HG if you'd like. I want to know for sure though. Do you want competitive breeds of the Pokemon listed, or just females in the balls that you can breed later? I can do either if you wish, though the prior would entail more time obviously. Just name how many you'd like and for one. It's not even a big deal if it has its IVs right, just so long as it's female (I'm hoping I can use it for a Masuda parent).

I hope we can work something out.

Tatertot

I'm interested in a Dive Ball Kabuto.

I could acquire some of your Apricorn Ball wants from my HG if you'd like. I want to know for sure though. Do you want competitive breeds of the Pokemon listed, or just females in the balls that you can breed later? I can do either if you wish, though the prior would entail more time obviously. Just name how many you'd like and for one. It's not even a big deal if it has its IVs right, just so long as it's female (I'm hoping I can use it for a Masuda parent).

I hope we can work something out.
Hi! As I described in the blurb above my wants, I'd like for them all to be bred to the specifications on my thread (e.g. a Moon Ball Zubat with the IVs, Nature, and Egg Moves of my Premier Ball one). I can either give you a spitback Kabuto female for a 5 IV female from my wants, or a 5 IV female for 2-3 5 IV females from my wants (depending on which you'd do). What would you prefer?

Hi! As I described in the blurb above my wants, I'd like for them all to be bred to the specifications on my thread (e.g. a Moon Ball Zubat with the IVs, Nature, and Egg Moves of my Premier Ball one). I can either give you a spitback Kabuto female for a 5 IV female from my wants, or a 5 IV female for 2-3 5 IV females from my wants (depending on which you'd do). What would you prefer?
I think for now I'll stick with a spit back, since I'm filling other Apricorn requests and trying to keep myself to one round of Poke transfer.

Any in particular you'd like me to grab you? I might do a second one depending on how smoothly these go.

Tatertot

I think for now I'll stick with a spit back, since I'm filling other Apricorn requests and trying to keep myself to one round of Poke transfer.

Any in particular you'd like me to grab you? I might do a second one depending on how smoothly these go.
Hmm...would you do a two for one Modest Friend Ball Burmy and Impish Level Ball Burmy? They should both be very easy breeds, since their Egg Step Count is very low and they have no egg moves. I'd love spreads of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 on Modest and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 on Impish. Would this be ok with you?

Hmm...would you do a two for one Modest Friend Ball Burmy and Impish Level Ball Burmy? They should both be very easy breeds, since their Egg Step Count is very low and they have no egg moves. I'd love spreads of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 on both of them. Would this be ok with you?
I could do those for you certainly. I'll just need time to track down the parents in HG and bring them up for breeding. Sorry, I'm kinda new to this, so I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to breed them, but I'll do what I can.

Tatertot

I could do those for you certainly. I'll just need time to track down the parents in HG and bring them up for breeding. Sorry, I'm kinda new to this, so I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to breed them, but I'll do what I can.
Great, I'm in no rush, so just let me know whenever :)

Taterot I would like this Feebas

#349 Feebas
Nature:
Bold / Modest
Ability: Swift Swim / Oblivious
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse, Brine, Confuse Ray
and the Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out please

Tatertot

Taterot I would like this Feebas

#349 Feebas
Nature:
Bold / Modest
Ability: Swift Swim / Oblivious
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse, Brine, Confuse Ray
and the Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out please
What are you offering in return? This is a trade thread, not one of my giveaways :P

Tatertot

I'm currently looking for the things in my wants section bred with the same IVs and egg moves as the ones in my thread, take a look on the first post on the first page :)

I'm currently looking for the things in my wants section bred with the same IVs and egg moves as the ones in my thread, take a look on the first post on the first page :)
I have a Modest 6iv Porygon with Trace and it's KB for the Feebas and a Premier ball Klefki 5iv Bold and KB for the Chimchar :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)