Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok; NSAN3 Pikachu uses hacks; I was battling him and it was my mienshao with a speed of 339 and i've checked haxorus' max speed which is 322 and he outsped my mienshao and killed it with a outrage; so tell me that's not hacks!

ok; NSAN3 Pikachu uses hacks; I was battling him and it was my mienshao with a speed of 339 and i've checked haxorus' max speed which is 322 and he outsped my mienshao and killed it with a outrage; so tell me that's not hacks!
That's called Choice Scarf.

Hello, I was battling with devilzerox and he DC'd when the battle was 5-4 (I think). He was quiet throughout the whole battle. Heres the chat log:

<devilzerox> ou
<FailAtGTA> Kk
<FailAtGTA> Im in
<FailAtGTA> Talk to me when you're in
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<FailAtGTA> That was the most pointless protect ever...
<FailAtGTA> And a pretty pointless switch too lol
<FailAtGTA> Another pointless protect
<FailAtGTA> A Surf will still KO you anyway
<FailAtGTA> ...
<FailAtGTA> Why did you dc?
<FailAtGTA> >.>
<FailAtGTA>
<FailAtGTA> You there?
<FailAtGTA> Hello?

His FC is: 0561 7499 7698

reporting Batt1emon FC: 4212 9045 7479 (BW)
for disconnecting after accusing me of being a hacker,
he's the one who have a lvl 1 Slowking on his party and
cant accept that my accelgor sweeps his party.
Thanks.

<Batt1emon> hi
<Drofriz> hello
<Batt1emon> iim in
<Drofriz> coming
<Batt1emon> rc
<Drofriz> ok
<Batt1emon> stop
<Drofriz> are u having prbnlem?
<Batt1emon> DUDE
<Batt1emon> try it niw
<Batt1emon> then u try hosting then rc
<Drofriz> talk to me then
<Batt1emon> rc
<Batt1emon> turn OFF cgear
<Drofriz> ill rc first
<Batt1emon> ok
<Batt1emon> hacker
Your opponent disconnected.

Reporting jcanino 5071 8102 6273 (BW) for sexual harrassment. Here's the chat if you want to know-

<jcanino> letz battle ya nubcake
<jcanino> whatz ya frend code
<jcanino> nvmzzzz u cuz i dont have a ds
<ooh_shiny> not gonna battle?
<jcanino> haha i dont actually hav a frend code cuz i dont hav da pokemonz
<ooh_shiny> ok, I'll just end battle
<jcanino> but
<ooh_shiny> yes?
<jcanino> i can send u pictures of mah boobies
<ooh_shiny> gross
<ooh_shiny> I'm reporting you
<jcanino> r uuuz gayz or somting u (BAN ME PLEASE)
<jcanino> (BAN ME PLEASE)
<jcanino> fagf
<ooh_shiny> I'm a woman
<jcanino> your a lesbian
<ooh_shiny> that's it
<jcanino> do u like it in da tailpipe sinorita
<jcanino> im bein all fancy and such cuz ur a laidy
<jcanino> im endin da convo ccuz u no actually haz da dssss
<jcanino> stacks on stacks on stacks on stacks nigggaaaaaa

(BAN ME PLEASE) a.k.a Arcena who i was battling taking literally 5 minutes to make each move after he spams surf on a Kingdra, pretty stupid and pathetic. i just dcd, couldn't be fucked to waste anymore time on such trash.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=130644
i would like to report this guy because on the first turn he used hypnosis on my Deo-d and that allowed me to sweep his team with MoxieMence when i got to his venisaur he used sleep powder and put my Mence to sleep and so breaking sleep clause i couldnt save the video because i had a battle i had to upload on YT that was realy good and yeah 4857 0765 5978 is the fc

Reporting jpdagon (FC 4255 7567 4906) for disconnecting. No one forced him to bring four dragons to an OU match.

Edit: further details--tried talking in the battle finder chat and left a VM to confirm that it was intentional (I'd just switched my Rotom into an EQ after killing two of his pokes, so...). No reply.

So sorry

Revengeboyz DC'd from a match before losing.
I'm sorry at the time I had to go out with my family at the time. Sorry if u felt tht this was a diliberate dc as you prob won fair and square and am truley srry. Many thanks revengeboyz

Id like to report narco.
He used a regigigas without slowstart, a slaking without traunt, a super bulky darmanitan that took a surf from a modest max sp att latios.
His slaking used shadow claw. Next turn i switched to my terrakion on tge turn he should have traunt activated, and he uses substitute :/. I knew before he would be a hacker before he even challenged me seeing as he put in a battle request in which the rules were "none". annoyed as balls. Second hacker ive had to report in the last 2 weeks

I'd like to report ReignofTerror who DCed on me during our match right after my gliscor was walling his conkeldurr to hell and had taken out 2 of his other pokes. He missed a stone edge then immediately D/Ced. When I tried to ask him about it in the chat he simply never answers. I've tried to get in touch with him to ask him about it but he never answers so I'm going with for sure that it was a D/C. He also uses vulgar language in the beginning

FC: 5157 8028 7017 (BW)

Here's the chat:
<Tony1995> have we battled?
<ReignOfTerror> im also testing a team
<ReignOfTerror> no pussy
<ReignOfTerror> joking
<ReignOfTerror> idk
<ReignOfTerror> dies it matter>
<ReignOfTerror> does*
<ReignOfTerror> ?
<Tony1995> ok cya inside
<ReignOfTerror> ok
<Tony1995> I'm inside hosting
<ReignOfTerror> ok
<ReignOfTerror> dnt see u
<ReignOfTerror> rc
<Tony1995> k
<Tony1995> one down
<Tony1995> really D/C?
<Tony1995> I'll report you if you dont' answer
<Tony1995> I have the chat and everything so
<Tony1995> you might as well say something

bahamut1104
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=109743
2150 8797 1314 (BW)

d/ced during the match

I had 3 pokemon left and he had 1 who was asleep, I was about to use my last move to kill him and he d/ced

He was still in the chat I tried talking to him, asking why he dc/ed but there was no response from him.
errhem.. to my defense he broke sleep clause by dark voiding my lugia while my dialga still was asleep thats why i dced

errhem.. to my defense he broke sleep clause by dark voiding my lugia while my dialga still was asleep thats why i dced
Actually you put your Dialga to sleep with rest, so I did not break sleep clause

• Sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then.
    • The clause basically means that if you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, you can't put another one to sleep.
    • A move you were "forced into" is a move you must use because all other moves (that cannot inflict sleep) are disabled (by Choice item, Encore, or some combination of Taunt, Disable, Torment, and lack of PP) and you cannot switch (due to trapping moves, trapping abilities, Ingrain, or having all other pokemon be fainted).
    • A move you used includes moves called by Metronome, Sleep Talk, Assist, Me First, or Copycat. It does not include Magic Coat or Magic Bounce.
    • Rest, used by either player, is never counted by this clause.
    • The definition of this rule was debated on in a Policy Review discussion.
    • This rule was implemented for BW tiers following a Policy Review vote on October 30, 2010.

Actually you put your Dialga to sleep with rest, so I did not break sleep clause

• Sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then.
    • The clause basically means that if you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, you can't put another one to sleep.
    • A move you were "forced into" is a move you must use because all other moves (that cannot inflict sleep) are disabled (by Choice item, Encore, or some combination of Taunt, Disable, Torment, and lack of PP) and you cannot switch (due to trapping moves, trapping abilities, Ingrain, or having all other pokemon be fainted).
    • A move you used includes moves called by Metronome, Sleep Talk, Assist, Me First, or Copycat. It does not include Magic Coat or Magic Bounce.
    • Rest, used by either player, is never counted by this clause.
    • The definition of this rule was debated on in a Policy Review discussion.
    • This rule was implemented for BW tiers following a Policy Review vote on October 30, 2010.
then im sorry ban me if its so horribly important

I would like to report Umer who DC'd in our match.
FC : 2881 3141 9582
I used Hydro Pump which KOd his Gliscor, after that he DC and left chat.

JUSTFORFUN14 dc'd in our battle. my terrakion had +6 in attack and he/she couldn't with it. he/she let his/her pokes to die but right after i OHKO'd his/her forretres i saw that blue screen. the problem is that i can't find his/her account cuz the battle finder account is not the same and i dont remember the fc either

Deoxys 386 DC'd on me right before the match ended and quickly left the chat before I could resolve the issue. Im guessing he was agitated that I flinched and critted his Kingler (which didnt matter because I had Quagsire -___-). I also critted his glaceon at the end with a CB waterfall from a Floatzel (which didnt matter either because I had choice scarf Rotom-S). 3138 9590 9483 (BW) is his FC

Hello, I was battling with devilzerox and he DC'd when the battle was 5-4 (I think). He was quiet throughout the whole battle. Heres the chat log:

<devilzerox> ou
<FailAtGTA> Kk
<FailAtGTA> Im in
<FailAtGTA> Talk to me when you're in
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<FailAtGTA> That was the most pointless protect ever...
<FailAtGTA> And a pretty pointless switch too lol
<FailAtGTA> Another pointless protect
<FailAtGTA> A Surf will still KO you anyway
<FailAtGTA> ...
<FailAtGTA> Why did you dc?
<FailAtGTA> >.>
<FailAtGTA>
<FailAtGTA> You there?
<FailAtGTA> Hello?

His FC is: 0561 7499 7698
i know i am not involved in this but based on the the comment that you typed i do not think that he or she should be blacklisted as it is still early in the game and it is not possible to tell who is winning as hax can be on his or her side which might make him or her win unless u have further prove or more detailed explanation about the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)