Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark, clearly that is none of your business. Also, disconnecting is disconnecting. Even if its 6-1 or 6-6, you report disconnecters. By the way, you should follow the rules. You were not involved in the incident in any way whatsoever so mind your own business.

Disconnector, Sleep Clause rogue

-I would like to report kizuato.
-FC: FC: 4728 0378 6779 (BW)
-Ruleset: BW OU or Uber
-Entire chat:
<Tactikal> Hello!
<kizuato> hey
<kizuato> just a sec
<Tactikal> hosting
<kizuato> almost there
<Tactikal> good luck!
<kizuato> you to
<Tactikal> huh?
<Tactikal> I'm RCing.
<kizuato> k
<Tactikal> But only to prove I didn't DC. I don't think a rematch would be fair.
<Tactikal> I lost my secrets.
<kizuato> lol i dont care
<kizuato> is that the only team you have?
<Tactikal> Yes.
<kizuato> ohhh
<Tactikal> I spent all my time on thinking of a good OU team.
<Tactikal> I didn't put any thought into anything else.
<kizuato> why
<Tactikal> Why do you keep inviting me?
<kizuato> idk
<kizuato> you only wanted to battle once?
<Tactikal> Yeah... I lost my suprise factor with Rain Dance.
<kizuato> oh wow
<Tactikal> Porygon2 is still asleep.
<Tactikal> You broke the Sleep Clause.
<Tactikal> Skarmory and Porygon2 are asleep at the same time.
<Tactikal> I would advise you to Run.
<Tactikal> Dude!

-Kizuato's remaining pokemon: Scizor (on field at time of disconnection), Reuniclus, Crustle
-My remaining pokemon: Smeargle (on field at time of disconnection), Salamence, Porygon2, Skarmory
-The epilogue of this great story was a small wifi problem, but we decided to rematch, but the real story starts fast. It all started when Kizuato was in an OU battle with me after our small wifi problem. He had a run-of-the-mill Sandstorm team and I had a Smash Pass team. During the cource of the match, his Hippowdon used Yawn on my Porygon2 and I made it sleep fodder. Later, he decided to use Yawn on my Skarmory. I let it go to sleep to call him out on the Sleep Clause. I informed him about his infringement thereof and told him to run, as quoted above in the chat. However, he did not run from the battle because the Sleep Clause states that you lose when you break it. We continued to battle, but he used Yawn on Skarmory AGAIN after I had warned him. I then let it switch out because he had already infringed the Sleep Clause. The battle lasted a while; parahax was robbing his Lucario of precious turns, and his walls were diminishing. I sent out Smeargle once I bided my time enough, and set up for a Smash Pass. He then disconnected after he saw the impending doom after a future Baton Pass. The "Dude!" in the chat was a responce to when he disconnected, but he remained in the chat. This is the end of my great tale. Thank you for your time.

I'm reporting Hunter496 for dc'ing in a match purposely.

<Kirby123> Sup
<Kirby123> aiight going in
<Hunter496> hey
<Hunter496> im saving now
<Kirby123> I'm in
<Kirby123> reconnect
<Kirby123> I can't see you
<Hunter496> i see you. you reconnect to
<Hunter496> im going back in
<Hunter496> im talking to you.
<Hunter496> something screwed up
<Kirby123> fack
<Kirby123> :@
<Kirby123> Was predicting to much
<Hunter496> will o wisp will not hit your latios
<Hunter496> nice move
<Hunter496> down 2 stages??
<Hunter496> ...
<Kirby123> mm
<Hunter496> jjst kill me already
<Kirby123> lol
Your opponent disconnected.

His fc is 0175 5275 5978 (BW) and his profile link is http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=131843

So he dc'd with one pokemon left while I was at four pokemon, with my torndaus sweeping. I will admit there were many moments of haxs in the battle so it sucked for him, but he could have just ran instead of dc'ing.

dark, clearly that is none of your business. Also, disconnecting is disconnecting. Even if its 6-1 or 6-6, you report disconnecters. By the way, you should follow the rules. You were not involved in the incident in any way whatsoever so mind your own business.
Oh wait, i just check the rules it is okay to leave a comment on what i feel as this is what the above rules have stated

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE INCIDENT.
If you have something to say, fine. Just make sure it contributes somewhat
.We do not want your opinion or take on the matter or your side in it. We do not care if you think a user needs to be banned, this is our decision. Do not minimod, do not spam. YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.

But anyways, based on my opinion, you cannot blacklist somone if the score is a 6-5 or 5-6 as this is definately not d/c on purpose as it is impossible to know who is winning and you can only blacklist someone if your opponent is a sore loser and d/c when you are winning. Moreover,it is probably a connection problem by one of the users. Thus,you should try to resolve this matter by asking either your opponent a rematch or whether is it a connection problem by one of you. As, this is what i have always do when i have encountered this issue.

Black Ninja, I was playing with him and he used the launcher like 452357834897503 times and broke sleep clause like 498234977 times. It was hella annoying. I tried VMing and PMing him, but he wouldn't answer. Multiple people have this problem too.

But anyways, based on my opinion
Based on your opinion? Lol.... So technically, according to you, I can use a Wonder Guard Spiritomb and any other things I want. Since in my opinion its legal, that means it is. Your logic is hilarious. Also, I did try to contact them but I never got a response. Dont get involved, it doesnt concern you at all whatsoever.

Anyways, Im done talking to you. You clearly arent worth my time.

I'm reporting Paprika Beard, who DCed on me after I took out his aerodactyl with an ExtremeSpeed from my Choice Banded Entei.

I would like to report ChampionofCarter for disconnecting.

Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=131636
FC: 1550 0405 8830

We were having a decent battle. I like to spend a little bit of time on certain important turns to do a short damage calculation. He got irritated and complained about my turn length. I apologized and adjusted accordingly.

<ChampionOfCarter> u take forever to make moves.......
<GGengar> sorry i think man
<ChampionOfCarter> lol
<ChampionOfCarter> sorry man but i do have school
<GGengar> ok ill play quicker sorry

He finally got a setup with his Gyarados. The game was determined by a Stone Edge miss from his Gyarados against my in tact Multiscale Dragonite. I asked him if he was Bulky or Offensive to see if the miss mattered. He blamed me as being a "laggy guy" for the reason for Stone Edge missing. Here, he starts to get Irrational.

<ChampionOfCarter> now its gg
<ChampionOfCarter> you fucked up
<GGengar> it depends
<GGengar> yeah i kinda did
<ChampionOfCarter> well see
<GGengar> :[
<GGengar> are you bulky or offensive
<ChampionOfCarter> your just a laggy guy
<ChampionOfCarter> this is why so much hax
<GGengar> i clicked immediately man!
<ChampionOfCarter> yea ok
<ChampionOfCarter> watever

The game continues as he starts to get angrier and angrier. I predict his Latios switch in and go for Ice Beam on Tentacruel. He gets really angry and disconnects for "wasting an hour" even though the battle was literally only 30 mins long. I complimented him on his battling skills earlier and asked for permission to upload this to youtube and he said maybe but because he was mad he said no and I obliged. He gets infuriated and at the last turn of the battle he stalls for time and hits the power button.

<ChampionOfCarter> wow
<ChampionOfCarter> smh
<GGengar> i predicted that
<ChampionOfCarter> sure u did
<GGengar> the obvious play was to go to latios
<ChampionOfCarter> dnt even upload this
<GGengar> i wont
<ChampionOfCarter> like i said
<GGengar> if you dont want it upload it
<ChampionOfCarter> cause this was a waist of a hour
<GGengar> i wont
<ChampionOfCarter> cant believe i waisted this
<ChampionOfCarter> i lose match cause of bs
<ChampionOfCarter> you takes hours to make a move
<ChampionOfCarter> just watever
Your opponent ended the battle.

Hax is indeed unfortunate, but this lack of sportsmanship is completely uncalled for. I tried everything I could to make things better but he continued to get emotional. It would be much appreciated if you could act on this accordingly

Based on your opinion? Lol.... So technically, according to you, I can use a Wonder Guard Spiritomb and any other things I want. Since in my opinion its legal, that means it is. Your logic is hilarious. Also, I did try to contact them but I never got a response. Dont get involved, it doesnt concern you at all whatsoever.

Anyways, Im done talking to you. You clearly arent worth my time.
what are you talking about? i never says that my opinions are opinions which are illegal hacks like wonder guard spiritomb. It seems that you do not understand what i am talking about. What i am talking about is you cannot blacklist people when the scores are unable to determine who is a winner or loser. Anyways, i do not want to flood this forum with this argument anymore just to let you know that trying to blacklist someone when the scores are unable to tell who is winning or not will be disregarded. Have a good day sir

It doesnt matter if the score is far apart or very close. A disconnecter is a disconnecter. Plus, judging by his team, I had a major advantage with only one Pokemon.

So, why dont we battle? Ill stall the battle so its still 6-6 after an hour then Ill disconnect. According to you, you cant do anything about it since the battle is undetermined.

im here to report mishka123 bcuz he dcted wen i was about to sweep him with my rhyperior he brought in his aggron and predicted a eq but i went for a curse to boost up my def and attk and then he dcted here the fc 1807 7322 6948 and conversation also the profile http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=132276
<hades666> hi\
<mishka123> hi
<mishka123> Im about to go on
<hades666> k
<mishka123> oh by the way the end is 6848
<hades666> omg
<mishka123> sorry
<hades666> its kool
<hades666> im in
<mishka123> im almost on
<hades666> im hosting
<mishka123> ok
<mishka123> no wonderlauncher thoe
<hades666> yea thats the rule
<hades666> oh theres sleep clause
Your opponent disconnected.

im reporting Aleiex for dcing on me aftter his ass got predicted and i sweaped him with a DD Moxie Mence so yeah
Fc:0304 4303 4151
link:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=124447
Chat:<aleiex> adding
<Sazandoringlps> dont dc and hi
<Sazandoringlps> going in
<aleiex> going
<Sazandoringlps> ...
<aleiex> will u host
<aleiex> or me
<aleiex> god damn
<aleiex> is all you know to do
<aleiex> fucking noob strategies
<aleiex> u will learn some kid
<aleiex>
<aleiex>
<aleiex>
<aleiex>
<aleiex>

I'm pretty sure this argument speaks for itself just posting this before i get falsely accused
:P its hard for a UU battler nowadays...

<shmatty123> hey
<Reayah> eyy
<shmatty123> sup
<Reayah> addin
<shmatty123> ?
<Reayah> you fc addin it
<shmatty123> k im goin in
<shmatty123> do you see me?
<Reayah> yea
<shmatty123> I dont see you
<Reayah> rc
<shmatty123> kk
<shmatty123> r u on?
<shmatty123> nvm
<shmatty123> is that a kingdra on your team?
<shmatty123> ????????/
<shmatty123> you do realize this is a UU battle, right?!
<shmatty123> i should report u. swift swim and rain dance is banned and its a uu battle and u brough 2 banned pokemon
<Reayah> uh
<Reayah> drillze swim is banned
<Reayah> not rain dance
<Reayah> and togekiss and kingdra are both UU
<shmatty123> kingdra is OU and so is azelf
<Reayah> not in 5th gen -_-
<shmatty123> and swift swim + any rain is banned
<Reayah> ur on smogon for heavens sake
<Reayah> go to the stratatgey pokedex
<shmatty123> still swift swim is banned
<Reayah> swift swim + drizzle is banned -_-
<Reayah> not swim + rain dance
<shmatty123> im pretty sure it is
<Reayah> u can go ahead and report me and look stupid if u want to
<Reayah> I'm just telling you right
<shmatty123> ok well u did use UU but still swift swim is banned
<Reayah> Ask anyone Swift swim on any team with a pokemon with the drizzle ability is banned
<Reayah> they even said it in the forums
<Reayah> im pretty sure anyone would agree with me
<Reayah> cuz I've been battling in UU for awhile now
<shmatty123> im pretty sure your a dumbass

Casual I am. Laughing I am. My goodness...

If someone disconnects, and it bothers you, don't fight them. Wouldn't that solve the "issue"? @All reports on Disconnecting.

No big deal at all. But just incase he has or does it to anybody else in the future: whydidudye DQed on me. And it was really close..
He did this to me too. Switched his Ferrothorn into my Latios expecting Draco Meteor and got nailed with HP Fire. He promptly DC'ed. I'm not big on getting people blacklisted, but this is at least the second occurence.

He did this to me too. Switched his Ferrothorn into my Latios expecting Draco Meteor and got nailed with HP Fire. He promptly DC'ed. I'm not big on getting people blacklisted, but this is at least the second occurence.
If you dont report them correctly, they're not going to get blacklisted. Before every battle, I check the names on the blacklist, making sure my opponents arent on there. Hopefully people will learn how to report people so myself and others have less of a chance of battling disconnecters.

I don't know if this is grounds to blacklist somebody because it doesn't say anything, but I would like to report hades666, even though he's already on the DC blacklist, and Lemarvinjordan23. Unfortunately I can't find his FC anywhere and I've searched hard.
Every time these two see me online they post lies about me DCing, hacking, or they post this video, which is not actually me, and it is becoming almost impossible for me to find a battle when these two are on. I battle on here probably around 10 times a week and I rarely have problems with anyone else. I'm almost getting blacklisted by these two and I have a feeling that I'm not the only one that this happens to. I don't think that anyone else should have this happen to them, so I would just like them to somehow not have the power to shut down a member. I don't know how this can be solved, but it is a problem in which I can see effecting the website in a small way, especially if others learn from their actions. I apologize for posting if there is nothing you can do, but I at least hope that this can be a warning to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)