Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like report bulldogmatt for dcing i battle him first time was fine the second time we battle i beat him again then he dc sore loser say nonthing in the chat
his FC 5114 8791 5953
Your opponent ended the battle.

FenrisulfrX D/C'ed on me...
This guy did the same to me, we had a good battle . He was better that me the first part of the battle and everything was ok . Then I made a comeback , and it was one on one , I was gonna win because my pokemon was faster and had a supereffectief ( x4) against barely 15% tyranitar ( who was poisoned ) so he Disconnected .... he comes up with a lame excuse repetitive items. The funny thing he himself had repetitive items . Anyway guys like this shouldn't battle if they can't lose properly, it just ruins the game for others.

i want to report Inconspicuos for cursing me out with the F word and more because all i did was sweep his team with mew SORE LOSER -___- is not my fault his team sucks

Post Right!

Too All of You before you go and report someone do it Right! This includes their Name, Friendcode and even a Link to their profile if you want. otherwise if you cant follow those simple rules don't come reporting people at ALL!

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Too All of You before you go and report someone do it Right! This includes their Name, Friendcode and even a Link to their profile if you want. otherwise if you cant follow those simple rules don't come reporting people at ALL!
This isn't entirely correct.

What we're especially after is what you did to try to resolve things with the other party after the disconnect happened. People shouldn't be hasty to report to the blacklist.

This isn't entirely correct.

What we're especially after is what you did to try to resolve things with the other party after the disconnect happened. People shouldn't be hasty to report to the blacklist.
I see what you are saying and It is true but look. The only thing they come post Is the person's name and say they dc'ed on them. They don't say if they tried to solve the problem.& im not telling them to be quick to report someone first chance they get. But you are correct.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I see what you are saying and It is true but look. The only thing they come post Is the person's name and say they dc'ed on them. They don't say if they tried to solve the problem.& im not telling them to be quick to report someone first chance they get. But you are correct.
Which is why we warn them.
RenegadeSeraph said:
Expert Evan said:
Dear RenegadeSeraph,

You have received a warning at Smogon Community.

Reason: Forum Specific Rule
-------
lacking required details for blacklist reporting in accordance with the topic rules.
-------

This warning is worth 1 point(s). If you have fewer than 3 points worth of warnings, they will result in no change to your forum experience. If, however, you reach 3 points of warnings, your forum access will be slightly limited. If you accumulate 4 points, you will be banned until some of your warnings expire.

Original Post:
[post]4193712[/post]
FenrisulfrX D/C'ed on me...
All the best,
Smogon Community

Im new here. I JUST made an account. I had one battle, I was winning clearly and he D/C'ed. So I would appreciate it if you would take away this warning. I didn't know...
Just because you received a warning does not mean it's the end of the world, just do us a favor and abide by the topic rules.

cadentube dced on me after I took down his + 3 def + 1 spd,sp.def,and sp.atk masquriane with a crit flamethrower frome chandelure. he ended that battle after he dced so I couldn't ask him why >:o

Doesnt matter how many times you tell people how to report properly. They never will just like the idiot above me...

To help, maybe put "Read The Rules!" in giant red letters right at the top of the first post. Maybe then people will learn.

Or how about you start giving them 2 points each time they report incorrectly. Maybe then they would learn. :P

hey me again i would like report blahblahblahblah for dcing in the match i was going beat him at the end say gg then he dc sore loser his FC 3783 4461 3679 his profile http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=134718
<blahblahblahblah> Hi :)
<ItachiUchiha23> hi
<blahblahblahblah> Is UU okay with you?
<ItachiUchiha23> yes
<blahblahblahblah> Okay great.
<blahblahblahblah> going in
<blahblahblahblah> Good luck :)

Hi I'm reporting pikachu13 for dc'ing when I was sweeping with a +2 lucario. His fc is 5200-5951-3964. His profile link : http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=133807 .

The scenario was : I had started with my lucario and had a +2 attack on it. He dc's after I kill his max defense mew and his Politoed. He then accuses me of hacking because he thinks that max defense and HP Mew can withstand a +2 life orbed Crunch from a Lucario. Then he dc's.

I can't get the chat log due to me being on a mobile device while talking to him, but he knows that he dc'd.

Matszone is a scammer dont trust him and pls banish him
0089 7685 9976 (PT)
he always challenge someone and does not answer or battle then

Can someone help me to remove my name from the blacklist as i have been wrongly put on it. Reason is that I had to attend to my mum as she called me so I turned my ds off and told him got to go. But still I got reported and now am on blacklist which I find very unfair as some people now refuse to face me due to this. Something has to be regarding this.

In a battle again TheUnstoppable on the final turn he just decided to sit there forever and never make a final move. I'm recording the match live and I plan on uploading it just to show he is doing this, he's choice locked on Fire Punch which his last Poke, I don't think it takes that much thought to click it again.

Well, he finally came back and then I won and then he DC'd

He apparently has a history for doing this as well.

hacker and dc'r

Afonso97 -
0733 7386 0737 (BW)
he dc'd and hacks many peeps told me abt him also but i battled him and he called me a (BAN ME PLEASE) and all sorts of bad words after i said y u dc?
so pls do sumthing

thanks,
dueed

<Afonso97> dude
<dueed from xat> ?
<Afonso97> I didn't dc
<dueed from xat> i reported u
<dueed from xat> ik reported u
<dueed from xat> *I
<Afonso97> tell me smth
<Afonso97> why would I dc
<dueed from xat> u did
<Afonso97> when I would have easily kill you with raikou?
<dueed from xat> bye
<dueed from xat> ha ha ha
<Afonso97> you got that gay
<Afonso97> gay
<Afonso97> frozen
<dueed from xat> ur riakou dide long back
<dueed from xat> bye
<dueed from xat> bitch

I called him a (BAN ME PLEASE)? he called me a bitch and disconnected
I never dc and I would've won the battle anyways

lol im not DCer i have bad connection in times and the connection lost.
Already happened to me several times im a good person D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)