Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping by to report SonnyDances (4727 8721 8312 (BW)) for DC'ing

After close to 30mins i was about to finish off his stall team and he disconnected.

<Tribute> hi
<Tribute> heading on
<SonnyDances> me 2
<SonnyDances> i'm in
<SonnyDances> join me
Your opponent ended the battle.

I went to search his profile to ask him what happened and found out a bunch of other people have also had DC issues with him but he isn't on the blacklist yet

"h81abz" disconnects right before I finish off his last pokemon Clefable . I had Jirachi and Breloom and his hp was in killing range for iron head .

Stopping in to report Tm87 for dc'ing over a focus blast miss and a few full paras because he thought manual rain+SS was banned in NU.....

User: clintonian
Deliberately broke sleep clause. He put my Regirock to sleep with Spore and then on the following turn after I switched out he put my Scizor to sleep.

Chat Log:

<AeroForceOne> Way to break Sleep Clause
<clintonian> wat sleep clause?
<AeroForceOne> You aren't allowed to put more than one pokemon to sleep
<clintonian> says who?
<AeroForceOne> Smogon
<clintonian> well u didnt say that
<AeroForceOne> I don't need to
<AeroForceOne> It's a standard rule
<clintonian> doesnt apply everwhere
<AeroForceOne> It applies on Smogon
<clintonian> and that stupid to me
<AeroForceOne> Oh hey, look where we are

'darkgearfried' disconnceted on me just cuz i was gonna win 6 0 and then blaming me for dc
I had sd gliscor and he had only physiqual walls and knowing he cant touch my gli he dced
and its not only me he dced on some others peps ik such as Misha880

D/C

<legewright> hey ther
<SirDeafNINJA> wassup
<legewright> there*
<legewright> im in
<legewright> ok
<legewright> lol
<legewright> reporting you now

Opponent's FC: 3009 7584 7908 (BW)
Time: 16:56 GMT

SirDeafNINJA disconnected after one turn. He then failed to reply on chat.

Snorlax1 being rude to Many prille

Dear smogon community the user snorlax1 is being very rude to me telling me that I am a douche out of no where, i have always been polite to him till hè really started to get annoying, but still i was polite to him, and also trying to say to him that he had been rude to Manu people and is already on your report lust can anybody stop him to be rude to even more people :( greetings bluechan

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
People, snorlax1 is already on the blacklist. Unfortunately, we have no means at the moment to ban people from the Battle Finder. Thus, this thread exists. Please refer to this page before battling anyone.

gary2 is a disconnector if you battle him and start winning he will dc and say you disconnected and call you names and the second time you actually win and he disconnects

Well today I decided to hop on and battle and I saw blackzero2125 wanting a battle challenge if you dare OU I accept and he says are you sure you want to do this I say yes so the battle starts and I KO 2 pokes no problem there until I see his pokemon alakazam with tail glow and regigigas without slow start in the end he says he gave me a fair warning but honestly if you checked using legal hacks isn't that what I am suppose to think?

Battling this guy named Doggggy, I was up 3-2, all he had left was a Blissey that was under toxic and a Darmanitan that was going to die to Stealth Rock damage if he switched it in. The Blissey was dying to toxic damage, when he dc'd.

zororark
i just tryed to battle him then my intrnet was off for a few moments
so the chat was d/c then he done a battle request saying in the ruelset field
(BW OU all pokemon must be ou www.youtube.com/user/zororark jaden is an a** hole he takes your fc and d/c the chat)
Deleted some letters for bad Lang
anyway i know you guys will take care of him cuz i did not even respond to him
thx in advance

i like to report Chukun808 FC-4212 9698 7849 he was lossing and he rage quit then i tried talking to him in the chat and he wouldn't respond

Hello, I would like to report the user CDRE Vezon Dash for disconnecting at the moment I was going to win. We were down to our last Pokemon (Groudon for me, Giratina for him). I used Earthquake and left his Giratina with very little hp. He used Dragon Pulse, expecting a KO, but I survived with 24hp. When he saw that, he instantly left the chat and disconnected from the battle before his Giratina could faint. I couldnt get in touch with him after the battle because he instantly went offline. It was very clear that he intentionally disconnected though. Here is the chat log:

<FailAtGTA> Hey
<CDRE Vezon Dash> hi
<FailAtGTA> Im going in
<FailAtGTA> So far Im on a winning streak thats getting better and better
<FailAtGTA> 5 battles, each slightly better than the 1 before
<FailAtGTA> 1-0 to 5-0 :)
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<CDRE Vezon Dash> would have lived that...
<FailAtGTA> Easily
<FailAtGTA> Unlucky for me
<FailAtGTA> Didnt want to risk another void
<FailAtGTA> My second void always misses
<FailAtGTA> Speed war...
<FailAtGTA> Phew
<FailAtGTA> I thought I was going to lose for sure
<CDRE Vezon Dash> crit on kyogre lost me the game tbh
<FailAtGTA> Well I mean the whole battle in general
<FailAtGTA> I still might lose
<FailAtGTA> It will be close
<FailAtGTA> Knew that was coming so I avoided T wave :)
<FailAtGTA> But I thought I was slower :/
<CDRE Vezon Dash> why would you be?
<FailAtGTA> I just naturally assume everything is faster
<CDRE Vezon Dash> do yo have any speed investment?
<FailAtGTA> After all, Groudon is a massiver rock
<FailAtGTA> I think I might
<FailAtGTA> I havent been battling much lately
<CDRE Vezon Dash> oh
<FailAtGTA> You were faster there for some reason
<CDRE Vezon Dash> speed tie
<FailAtGTA> Ah crap
<FailAtGTA> Wowow
Your opponent ended the battle.

His FC is: 5458 5186 0638

Hello, Im back with another disconnecter for the list. This time it was sonicfan14, a newbie. Since I noticed he was new, I went out of my way to give him a battle. I did a double battle with the launcher on, which I would never do otherwise. When he had only 1 Pokemon left (I took out 2 Pokemon in 1 turn), he decided not to send out his final Pokemon. I waited for about 5 minutes before the infamous blue screen popped up. He left the chat a while before that though. Clearly this was an intentional disconnect. Here is the chat log:

<FailAtGTA> Hey I never had a Launcher on battle before so this will be interesting
<sonicfan14> i know its fun
<FailAtGTA> Not from what Ive heard but I guess Ill try it out
<FailAtGTA> Im going in
<sonicfan14> do you have a landours i could borrow after the battle
<sonicfan14> i stupidly traded away my tornadus
<FailAtGTA> Nah sorry
<FailAtGTA> I forgot what I named your character >.<
<sonicfan14> talk to me in the room
<FailAtGTA> I hope this is you
<FailAtGTA> I just name people 1 letter names
<FailAtGTA> You are S
<sonicfan14> yo have falf of my team lol
<sonicfan14> *half
<FailAtGTA> Yeah I noticed
<sonicfan14> wtf whats that crackling
<FailAtGTA> What crackling?
<sonicfan14> idk
<FailAtGTA> Well its silent here
<sonicfan14> when the battle started
<FailAtGTA> Oh Ive also never really done Ubers before
<FailAtGTA> I mean doubles
<FailAtGTA> My bad
<sonicfan14> not all of my team is uber victini is uu
<FailAtGTA> Yeah I know their tiers
<FailAtGTA> And Latios is OU
<sonicfan14> is your shaymin air slash+ kings rock mine is
<FailAtGTA> Kings Rock is an illegal item -.-
<sonicfan14> oh i didnt know sorry
<sonicfan14> im new
<FailAtGTA> http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
<sonicfan14> to competive pokemon
Your opponent disconnected.

His FC is: 4255 9358 0806

Shame that such a new person is already getting known as being a disconnecter.

Note: His Shaymin was also holding a Kings Rock, an illegal item.
EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that Kings Rock isnt illegal but just frowned upon.

B/W wifi battle question

i need help when i was battling FailAtGTA i was down to my last pokemon and i tried to send it out anD i clicked shift but it only took me back to the shift screen forceing me to disconnect because i was stuck and i am new to competitive battling so pleases dont put me on the black list i had no choice i was stuck

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i need help when i was battling FailAtGTA i was down to my last pokemon and i tried to send it out anD i clicked shift but it only took me back to the shift screen forceing me to disconnect because i was stuck and i am new to competitive battling so pleases dont put me on the black list i had no choice i was stuck
FailAtGTA, this is why you need to try talking to them first.

Sonicfan, in doubles and triples, if you send out a Pokémon when both your active Pokémon are fainted, you have to select it and then choose which position you are sending it to. So you would have to select the Pokémon you wanted to send in, and then select which of the two fainted Pokémon you wanted to replace with it.

Sonicfan, in doubles and triples, if you send out a Pokémon when both your active Pokémon are fainted, you have to select it and then choose which position you are sending it to. So you would have to select the Pokémon you wanted to send in, and then select which of the two fainted Pokémon you wanted to replace with it.
I sent him that in a message though. Im very sure hes just playing stupid to avoid going on the blacklist. If it makes any difference, we did have voice chat on and I always heard when he clicked buttons. When it was time for him to send in his final Pokemon, it was silent.

thanks i didnt know it wasnt like that in gen 5 that was my first gen 5 double battle

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I sent him that in a message though. Im very sure hes just playing stupid to avoid going on the blacklist. If it makes any difference, we did have voice chat on and I always heard when he clicked buttons. When it was time for him to send in his final Pokemon, it was silent.
That's certainly possible, but I think that if the situation is that ambiguous and especially if it's their first offense then it'd be more fair to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

That's certainly possible, but I think that if the situation is that ambiguous and especially if it's their first offense then it'd be more fair to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
I guess so. If he disconnects on me again, you'll be sure to hear about it.

Pokelolers challenged me to a match, dc'd and all the way through texted and shouted racist comments, calling me a communist, and other such things I don't wish to discuss here. Then they put a new match up, with the conditions "Boccia is a commie dcer". I just hope you look into it, as they have been extremely racist, rude, and downright nasty to me.

I'm reporting TheSup3rman FC: 2923 8486 3673 (BW)

His broken sleep cause. he put my porygon2 to sleep then proceeded to put haxorus to sleep too with his exeggutor.

I was winning the match 6-4.

<Draza> hi
<TheSup3rman> yo
<Draza> going in
<TheSup3rman> I have it set up.
<Draza> are you on?
<TheSup3rman> Yeah.
<Draza> voice chat off
<Draza> sleep cause?
<Draza> you already put my porygon2 to sleep you cant put haxorus to sleep too
<TheSup3rman> Honestly forgot he was still in.
<TheSup3rman> What are you waiting on?
<Draza> dude you broke sleep cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)