Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disconnecter

This guy, dynamyt disconnected on me while I was winning. I reconnected right away but he never showed up. I tried to talk to him through our chat on the Battle Finder but he wouldn't respond even after I warned him about me reporting him. His FC is: 4556 4703 8696. Here is the link to his profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=147034. Bring this poor loser to justice =).

i'd like to report Duelshock he was using a Latios with a soul dew that could take a timid life orb shadow ball from Jolteon and only take 25% and he had a weird Conkeldurr that took Giga drain from a modest roserade with only about 20% of damage these sets seem like max evs in everything.

I would like to report CCL for disconnecting (Also brought a Ferroseed & an Umbreon to an NU match, but the DC is more important). FC: 2237 3706 0098

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
EeveeTrainer said:
go fuck yourself
galemaniac said:
you know what, If you don't like me posting a warning about a crappy player who cheats and acts like a jackass, then screw you!
just put me on the ban list because i try to play fare i don't even poke sav like you cheating wimps but if i can't even broadcast about a guy using 255evs in every stat and a soul dew then stuff it. Oh and tell people they can come up with unique strategies because smogons just bred a bunch of crappy players who can be beaten by over predicting an obvious bullet punch.
get stuffed!
happily, Galemaniac
Folks, replies like these will only make you look worse than the opponent you are accusing. I know you're frustrated and all, but please do us a favor and do this right. Just think of it this way, cases are lost in court all the time due to lack of evidence and such.

I'm reporting C0LDCH1LL, he broke the sleep clause, then proceeded to disconnect just before he lost. I tried to figure out if he just didn't know about the sleep clause, at which point he replied by saying "lolz" three or four times. FC: 5329 7482 5397

I would like to report Procam for using Excadrill in OU even though it falls within the uber tier when the battle clearly indicated that it was in the OU tier

xevman vs ProCam

Your FC: **** **** **** (BW)
Opponent's FC: **** **** **** (BW)
Ruleset: BW OU

Extract from the Wifi Chat.

I would like to report Procam for using Excadrill in OU even though it falls within the uber tier when the battle clearly indicated that it was in the OU tier

xevman vs ProCam

Your FC: **** **** **** (BW)
Opponent's FC: **** **** **** (BW)
Ruleset: BW OU

Extract from the Wifi Chat.
Why did you censor the friend code? That defeats the purpose of the report.

I think there should be something done about all of these reports from actual noobs. Maybe the forums should be restricted for a month. That way some people might actually read the rules and report correctly.

hacker

zachvclan is a hacker. uses illegal moves on pokemon and has all max stats and iv, evs. he had roar of time on ninetails and had stealth rocks on umbreon. i didnt get to see the rest of what he had because he disconnected.

Hey can a Moderator answer me, is it possible to report people who requested a battle then once they accept your challenge don't talk on chat just waste your time and do nothing at all. If so I would like to report a person for doing this (I do have their account name and friend code but i'm not going to post it yet because I don't know if I'm allowed to report him/her)

Hey can a Moderator answer me, is it possible to report people who requested a battle then once they accept your challenge don't talk on chat just waste your time and do nothing at all. If so I would like to report a person for doing this (I do have their account name and friend code but i'm not going to post it yet because I don't know if I'm allowed to report him/her)
From personal experience, sometimes the chat messes up for me. It will say the other person is in the chat but for them I actually left the chat. The method I use to see if that happend is by watching the battle requests and currently ongoing battles. If nothing changes, refresh your page and make a new battle request. Its rather annoying. :/

Hacker

ZachVclan is a hacker and disconnecter I have battled him twice and both time he used hacked Pokemon and then disconnected when I was going to beat him I was unable to save his FC but I will try too get it He used a Simipour with blue flare and a mienshow with fissure I was going to upload the battle but unfortunate He DCed

Here us the link to his profile http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=150954

I see BubbaWizard has reported him as well

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Blacklist updated, though many warnings were still given out or certain ones ignored due to lack of clear evidence.

Once again, if you're accusing an opponent for using hacks, please try to save battle, upload via GTS and give us the battle number as we have ways most of you don't understand to better determine from a technical angle. I see some explained they failed to get battle due to disconnects as while that doesn't get your opponent on the blacklist and prevents you from getting a warning then hopefully the next contender shall succeed and conquer with knowledge from the post 1 rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)