Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting Gudz - http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=151411

He disconnected when I started setting up my calm mind Mismagius. He had many pokes to counter it but didn't switch to those, when I had taken out 2 pokes and weakened his arcanine he ended the battle at the chat and dc'ed.

<abcd> hey
<Gudz> hey
<abcd> uu or nu?
<Gudz> uu
<abcd> ok, going in
<Gudz> ok just getting my pokes
<Gudz> coming now
<abcd> ok
Your opponent ended the battle.

(and if someone have the time can they show me how to quote the chat like the guy above me did, so i get the code and don't have to copy paste it?)

abcd, were you trying to do something like this?

Code:
<abcd> hey
<Gudz> hey
<abcd> uu or nu?
<Gudz> uu
<abcd> ok, going in
<Gudz> ok just getting my pokes
<Gudz> coming now
<abcd> ok
If so, you just add code tags around it.

Miss me? Probably not. Today Im here to report Markool for disconnecting. My Jolteon got a critical hit on his Uxie and kill it on one hit, turning the tables in my favour. He had no chance left to win. When he only had his Starmie left, he forfeited the match. I was going to save the battle but he disconnected before I could. I got the "The connection with the other person has been lost." message that I unfortunately see too often. He left the chat a second before I got the blue screen. Here is the chat log:

<FailAtGTA> Hey
<Markool> use this fc
<Markool> 4813 6949 5896
<FailAtGTA> Why dont you update the other one?
<Markool> because my bro is battling now
<FailAtGTA> Ah
<FailAtGTA> Going in
<FailAtGTA> You will have to host
<Markool> ok
<FailAtGTA> Somebody else is in the room and they will try to talk to me
<FailAtGTA> ]They're trying to contact me now
<Markool> ok im hosting
<FailAtGTA> Im stuck at the contacted screen, hold on
<Markool> ok
<FailAtGTA> Ok I got away from them
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<Markool> lol
<Markool> u2
<FailAtGTA> So much hax >.<
<FailAtGTA> Gotta love Jirachi
<FailAtGTA> Obvious Flygon is obvious :)
<FailAtGTA> Thanks for making my Gyro Ball even more powerful :P
<FailAtGTA> Why would you switch into Skarmory?
<FailAtGTA> Now your Starmie will be destroyed by entries lol
<FailAtGTA> Good game
<Markool> i was going to set up light screen that crit mattered
<FailAtGTA> Lol

FC: 1119 9669 7607 and 4813 6949 5896

At this rate I should be able to update the disconnecter list myself haha. This time it was EwokPadawan. The reasoning behind his disconnect wasnt clear at all whatsoever. I think it was 4-4 but slightly in my favour. When I told him what came up on my screen, he left the chat instantly. Here is the chat log:

<FailAtGTA> Hey Im going in
<EwokPadawan> Hi
<FailAtGTA> Im in and hosting
<EwokPadawan> Ok
<EwokPadawan> Dont c u
<FailAtGTA> Rc
<EwokPadawan> Yep
<FailAtGTA> If you enter the room a while after the first person, this will usually happen
<FailAtGTA> Arent you going to rc?
<FailAtGTA> Since you cant see me, you have to rc
<EwokPadawan> Ok
<FailAtGTA> I dont have to because I can see you
<EwokPadawan> Gl
<FailAtGTA> You too
<FailAtGTA> Getting greedy lol
<EwokPadawan> XD
<FailAtGTA> Aw I was hoping for a miss :(
<EwokPadawan> Lol
<FailAtGTA> Or for you to set up entries
<EwokPadawan> Jaja naah
<FailAtGTA> Ah, you're also the greedy type
<FailAtGTA> Stone Edge has never missed me once since I started playing Pokemon competetively >.>
<EwokPadawan> Jaja
<FailAtGTA> ...?
<FailAtGTA> "The connection with the other person has been lost."
Your opponent disconnected.

FC: 5243 1359 6993

Once again, Im here to reporrt another disconnecter. ChimmyTronga was the disconnecter this time. I paralyzed his Tornadus which must of infuriated him as it was his only counter to some Pokemon on my team. After it was paralyzed, he left the chat and left the battle the following turn. He immediately went into another battle with someone on the battle finder. Here is the chat log:

<ChimmyTronga> hey
<FailAtGTA> Hi
<FailAtGTA> Going in
<ChimmyTronga> You host?
<ChimmyTronga>
<FailAtGTA> Sure
<FailAtGTA> Kk Im in and hosting
<FailAtGTA> Good luck :P
<FailAtGTA> Good thing I got my rocks up
<FailAtGTA> Ferro is useless to me otherwise
<ChimmyTronga> Haha
<ChimmyTronga> Lol
<FailAtGTA> I can never tell if people use Hydration or Water Absorb
<FailAtGTA> Im almost always wrong with my Vaporeon predictions lol

FC: 3869 5160 0947

I'd like to report LatiazA7M for disconnecting on purpose during the battle. I was walling her Calm mind Latias with my Blissey until i got to a point were i could knock it out in one hit. I didn't succeed, but with the burn it had, next turn it would die. He switched out instead and send out a Ninetales against my next pokemon, a Donphan. He switched probably predicting stealth rock but instead got hit by an earthquake. It didn't die, but i knocked it out next turn with Ice shard. After that he quit on me. I asked what happened but instead he got off the chat. Afterwards he battled someone else after getting off.

This is his file - http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=150190&vmid=1247730#vmessage1247730

Blazingblue 3998 1980 3630 (BW)

Disconnected after the game. When I asked him about it he said it was stupid and that he had missclicked etc. I then asked for a rematch, as soon as it was obvious that he was going to lose he disconnected again.

Racuzo deliberately DC'd when he was heading for a 5-0 raping. It happened when he had only 2 pokes left, a leafeon who would died to SR damage on reentry and a raichu with fake out, sub, focus punch and i'm guessing so sort of electric move...I switched in golurk on his raichu which meant he couldn't do anything to me and then he dc'd. I couldn't talk to him in the chat window as he closed the battle chat before the battle began in order to get closer to his router

<Racuzo> GL, have fun, closing chat now since I need to move closer to my router :s
Your opponent disconnected.

sad kid...

FC: 1507 2685 7547 (BW)

Aleiex he got angry when I wouldn't battle him because I told him he was a known DCer he then proceeded to insult me I thought it was quite unsportsmanlike he siad things like "I would need to now down to him in respect" and all that shit.

I won't bother to put in all the other insults he threw my way but you don't have to think too hard about the stuff he was saying

I know he is on the blacklist but could you warn him or something?

I'd like to report terre99 (fc: 4599 6282 2847) for intentionally breaking sleep clause. Breloom used spore on both my politoed and ferrothorn. This was completely intentional and was not used with encore or any similar move.

Xmg x Ballistix

Clearly disconnected and left that chat because I was ahead 6-1.

Because I haxed him twice he disconnected.

Pure sore loser. Deserves to be reported!

Can I just post here (not sure if right place) to say I shouldn't be on the list as I've tried speaking/explaining to the person that reported me to offer a forfeit rematch/whatever makes him happy/, but seems to have just vanished from here after reporting me.

I think I have been trolled and now have to be on a list I'm not meant to be on, just dumb simply ?=/ xD

Aleiex he got angry when I wouldn't battle him because I told him he was a known DCer he then proceeded to insult me I thought it was quite unsportsmanlike he siad things like "I would need to now down to him in respect" and all that shit.

I won't bother to put in all the other insults he threw my way but you don't have to think too hard about the stuff he was saying

I know he is on the blacklist but could you warn him or something?

And yep, same thing when I battled him/her/whatever-gender =D

Still allowed to troll the site though, but by just looking at the DC list, I'm seemingly in the same place as that guy =O =/

I think I need to call a Cobalion for some Justification!

Breaking the rules

I would like to report thepokemonclan20, I asked for a gen5 OU battle with no hacks of any kind (I wrote the condition in the rules), I train all my pokemon by myself and prefer to face other ppl who do the same... There are many ppl who use ''legal hacks'' and that's ok but i do not want to battle them...

This guy accepted my rules and had a team of hacks/pokegens, he is using a Genesect with a nickname... Here is a screenshot of the conversation as proof

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lbdnqa.jpg

I asked that he either end the battle in a draw, or DC... He did not do either... He ended the battle on the smogon finder, not in the DS... The DS is on (stuck in one turn) during the time i'm typing this message... He is probably waiting for me to DC so he'd have something to report too.. Here is the rest of the conversation

http://i47.tinypic.com/2egee7l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)