Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to report Fern7
Profile is:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=162857 for disconnection during a battle
Friend code was 1249 6544 5235 (BW)

He had a 5-4 advantage but I had stealth rocks up and a scarf terrakion who could outspeed and ohko the rest of his team with Close Combat after stealth rock damage. His only answer was Breloom who was walled by Latias and Gengar. He had his magneton against my specially defensive ferrothorn (both at full health). He used hp fire and i used leech seed to get back my health as hp fire did less than half. Next turn i twave as his hp fire again fails to do over half. Almost simultaneously I get the disconnect screen on my ds and my battle finder chat said my opponent had ended the battle:

<Fern7> hi
<msticky51> hey
<msticky51> did u dc?
Your opponent ended the battle.

I tried to PM him only to be ignored.

I clearly had the advantage at that point in the battle and he decided to simply disconnect.

@AceStarThe3rd

I can't help you don't get the win you deserve if your wifi disconnects.
If you and the moderators still don't believe me that's fine with me. And I know it sounds like I'm lying. 'The connection with the other person had been lost', doesn't that mean it's not my faulth? If it is: I'm very sorry but I didn't mean to do it.

One last thing: Don't call me an idiotic pussy and don't lie 'cause you haven't asked me why and I have never answered: 'I'm not gonna play stall'

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive but I think you just shouldn't lie about disconnections.

@AceStarThe3rd
Ok I see you changed your message and now you're telling the truth. I always thought that: 'The connection with the other person has been lost' means the other one disconnected and 'communication error' means you're the disconnector. If you say that this is not true I'll believe you and I honestly wanna make my excuse for disconnecting and wasting your time. I also hope the moderators will believe me it was an accident and won't put me on the disconnectors list.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@AceStarThe3rd
Ok I see you changed your message and now you're telling the truth. I always thought that: 'The connection with the other person has been lost' means the other one disconnected and 'communication error' means you're the disconnector. If you say that this is not true I'll believe you and I honestly wanna make my excuse for disconnecting and wasting your time. I also hope the moderators will believe me it was an accident and won't put me on the disconnectors list.
No need to worry about being added to the disconnectors list as it showed a lack of the other person attempting to contact you when it happened, which is stated in our rules for this topic :pimp:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Congratulations AceStarThe3rd. Instead of someone getting blacklisted, you're getting an infraction. We do not condone the disrespect of other members here. Part of the reporting process is talking to your opponent to find out what happened in the event of a d/c. From the looks of it, Cl4wn initiated the talk and even apologized after your blatant accusation and insulting comments.

I would like to report ItsSuperKook http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=95505 for disconnecting and wasting my time.
FC is 2151 4718 9356. From his answer to my pm I can tell that he doesnt care whether or not he should run as I clearly told him in the chat to run.

<ItsSuperKook> Hey there
<HikenNoAce92> hi
<ItsSuperKook> Have we battled before? Im fairly confident I've seen your name before haha
<HikenNoAce92> haha I
<HikenNoAce92> I dont remember
<ItsSuperKook> Maybe :p either way GL and Have fun
<HikenNoAce92> gl hf
<ItsSuperKook> Sorry my mom is calling I have to DC >_< My apologies
<HikenNoAce92> run
<ItsSuperKook> Some of my sets were messed up either way sorry

Congratulations AceStarThe3rd. Instead of someone getting blacklisted, you're getting an infraction. We do not condone the disrespect of other members here. Part of the reporting process is talking to your opponent to find out what happened in the event of a d/c. From the looks of it, Cl4wn initiated the talk and even apologized after your blatant accusation and insulting comments.

Well, that helps us victims a lot, right? Right. It's obvious this reporting process is flawed if the admins punish those that have had 20-30mins of their time wasted by people who should *really be on the Blacklist.

You can go ahead and add a nice punishment for me, as it were, since the real DC-ers will never apparently be sanctioned, so why should we bother reporting? Sigh.

Just today- a bunch of obvious newcomers lead to numerous DC's, what are we meant to do, spend hours reporting and typing like this? Just saying.

Basically, if you don't spend 30mins on your keyboard detailing everything on an idiot who can't play a mere game fair- YOU get punished- that's how I see it anyways. Nice (cough).

Well, that helps us victims a lot, right? Right. It's obvious this reporting process is flawed if the admins punish those that have had 20-30mins of their time wasted by people who should *really be on the Blacklist.

You can go ahead and add a nice punishment for me, as it were, since the real DC-ers will never apparently be sanctioned, so why should we bother reporting? Sigh.

Just today- a bunch of obvious newcomers lead to numerous DC's, what are we meant to do, spend hours reporting and typing like this? Just saying.

Basically, if you don't spend 30mins on your keyboard detailing everything on an idiot who can't play a mere game fair- YOU get punished- that's how I see it anyways. Nice (cough).
This is incredibly disrespectful. You victims? It's a game. You aren't losing anything except the satisfaction of the "you win" screen and a saved battle recording. The way you see it is wrong. All you need to do is send a message to your opponent, wait for a response or two, then come here if it isn't resolved like that. You have a place to find battles, a system that makes it hard for anyone to unjustly get put on the blacklist, mods who actually care about the community, but they aren't omniscient. How are they supposed to know if the DC was accidental or not?

TL;DR version: stop complaining, follow the rules for the site, or just leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This is incredibly disrespectful. You victims? It's a game. You aren't losing anything except the satisfaction of the "you win" screen and a saved battle recording. The way you see it is wrong. All you need to do is send a message to your opponent, wait for a response or two, then come here if it isn't resolved like that. You have a place to find battles, a system that makes it hard for anyone to unjustly get put on the blacklist, mods who actually care about the community, but they aren't omniscient. How are they supposed to know if the DC was accidental or not?

TL;DR version: stop complaining, follow the rules for the site, or just leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Ok, since I'm on here, I apologise If i seemed rude/angry, but you know, these people do waste our times/efforts. I'll stop complaining though, that I've learned

And just on cue =/ plz see below, as of like 5 minutes ago =//

<Lilligant562> Hy!
<Lilligant562> on way
<Bronztops> ohai
<Bronztops> going in
<Lilligant562> =]
<Lilligant562> sry 1 sec
<Lilligant562> ook
<Lilligant562> see me?
<Lilligant562> =]
<Lilligant562> mm
<Lilligant562> xD 1 more try
<Lilligant562> coming
<Lilligant562> gl!
<Lilligant562> nooo x/ xD
<Lilligant562> get connection error?/
<Lilligant562> hello? /

Username is Bronztops, and on his/her messeges, few more people complaining of this person DCing.

Thanks.

----EDIT----- KK Sry, person is on DC list (facepalm), was too lazy to check this 1st before battle sry- so just ignore all that above. Thanks, Smogon.

<enviously> gl :]
<ngaGUARDIAN> GL to u too, but i cant find u
<enviously> I see you
<enviously> try reconnecting
<enviously> I think it's nintendo's servers, I've been having problems all day with the wifi.
<enviously> I'm in, let me know when you're back.
<enviously> Oh I see you.
<ngaGUARDIAN> Lets skip the part where you kill my deoxys
<ngaGUARDIAN> cant say gg
<ngaGUARDIAN> Couse that wasn't for me

Opponent's FC: 1936 9385 8496 (BW)

His last Pokemon was Deoxys-D, and he disconnected right after he sent the Pokemon in.

EDIT- I know I mentioned something about problems connecting today, but this was a 'connection with the other person has been lost' message, and the PM between us is pretty clear that he d/c because he was about to lose.

NEW EDIT- I finally managed to get a hold of them, and they apologized for d/cing. Then offered to have a rematch to make up for it. So, I believe this person may not d/c anymore.

Username of alleged disconnector : Pokebeast56
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=164506
Friend Code: 1593 3364 4564

We were having a standard OU match with a team that wasn't even his. He left early in the match, before the battle started

<iLeo> Hi
<Pokebest56> Yo
<iLeo> Wish you luck
<Pokebest56> Gl
Your opponent disconnected.

It was 4-2 , my Politoed vs his Ferrothorn. I predicted a Protect so I switched out into my Politoed to encore him and trap him,which worked. After that I got this message " The connection with the other person has been lost. "

This guy also used a stolen team, a team made by the Stex. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3476369

Username of alleged disconnector : king o kush

Stated that I cheated, and outsped his "max speed sandslash", and he doesnt play with cheaters.

He used trick room with his "shiny reuniclus" which obviously hadn't be Pokesav'd or anything, and then he's sand rush doubles his speed. I sent in Latias and used Surf, then said fuck you and claimed that he doesn't play with cheaters. I've never played with as much as a douchebag as him.

ZPokeMasterBen
His life orbed latias, shown by how it took damage after each attack it used, some how got off a recover before my sandslash that has 252 speed evs an adamant nature and sand rush with the sandstorm up, the alledged cheater said that trick room was still up but this was not possible as trick room was used 12 turns before this incident occured, and trick room only lasts 5 turns making his claim impossible and irrelavant.

Username of alleged disconnector : king o kush

Stated that I cheated, and outsped his "max speed sandslash", and he doesnt play with cheaters.

He used trick room with his "shiny reuniclus" which obviously hadn't be Pokesav'd or anything, and then he's sand rush doubles his speed. I sent in Latias and used Surf, then said fuck you and claimed that he doesn't play with cheaters. I've never played with as much as a douchebag as him.
I played the whole match idiot, so stop falsely accising people.

Wow, trick room faded after I got off a recover, not even going to bother with this ridiculous little kid, I have the video footage, and I don't want to even waste a breath with you, face it buddy, I won the battle, and you DC'd when I still had Gliscor, Terrakion and Landorus all at perfect health. Good game, and have a nice life, accusing people because you know that you were wrong, if you actually paid some attention to the screen you would have recognized I switched in Latias 4th turn of trick room, you switched to Sandslash (double switch) and then I used recover and then trick room ran out. Honestly, your just a sore loser with no common sense or respect for anyone.

I played the whole match idiot, so stop falsely accising people.
Why would I lie, you D/C'd and the big blue screen came up when it was 3-1 and I had gliscor vs sandlash, honestly, not even bothering. Your brain is the size of Neil Armstrongs penis, and I can assure you it's not big.

Lolz sure you do if i dced how do you jave footage your whole claim is full of holes, and throwing insults at me, how childish, just your maturity alone proves my case. So next time think before you cheat and dbg

Listen, I don't want to accuse you anymore, I've tried talking to you and you just won't be reasonable. I know what happened. You are a liar, and deep down you know it.

I would like to report muladudejr for disconnection during a battle
Profile is: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=129345
Friend code was 3268 2882 3836 (BW)

I was using my hail team and had my glaceon, walrein and eelektross left. My glaceon had just ko-ed his mr mime and all he had left was exeggutor. I then was greeted with the "Connection with the other person has been lost" screen. At which point he calls me a noob and the convo follows

<muladudejr> hi
<msticky51> hey
<msticky51> u in yet?
<muladudejr> going in
<muladudejr> sorry it took so long
<muladudejr> Noob...
<msticky51> dc really?
<muladudejr> oh yeah and my pikachu is yellow forested! bwahahhaahah
<msticky51> still beat u if u didnt dc

A private message was ignored

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Boy, ain't this thread a mess right now...

iLeo: did you pm your opponent after the match or come straight over here for the report?

zPokeMasterBen and king o kush: it is apparent that neither one of you bothered to try talking to each other. What I do see is disparaging remarks and topic flooding from both. So since it ain't clear what happened (in addition to the incorrect reporting procedures), no one gets blacklisted. Oh, and some of these posts can be used as grounds for an infraction, so don't be surprised at the red card.

msticky: if he does not respond to my pm, muladudejr will be blacklisted.

I tried my absolute best to communicate with him. It made no use and there is absolutely no way now to even possibly prove that he D/C'd. I honestly don't mind, because it's a video game, but it's just amazing how someone can actually argue with no facts. He wasn't reasonable whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)