Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh boy, we got a huge mess here...

Hello I would like to report ASHBLUE42 for breaking the species clause. (S)he tried to bring 2 Deoxys normal form to our battle. I close the chat by accident but their response was "they both suck anyway lol" or something similar.

FC: 2795 9782 2489

Hey, Im back again to report a disconnecter from last night. His name is pokemonrene. He had a really strange team consisting of Zekrom, Reshiram, Blastoise, Butterfree, and Charizard. I forgot the other one. Because he had 2 Pokemon who were 4x weak to rocks, I set them up asap. When my Arceus was sweeping his team, he disconnected. I sent him a message before I went to bed and I havent gotten a reply from him yet. Here is the chat log:

<pokemonrene> Hey
<FailAtGTA> Hi
<pokemonrene> So legend aloud
<FailAtGTA> Yeah
<pokemonrene> k
<pokemonrene> get ready
<FailAtGTA> In Ubers, you can use anything, as long as its legal
<pokemonrene> k
<pokemonrene>
<FailAtGTA> Im in and hosting
<pokemonrene> ok
<pokemonrene> going in
<pokemonrene> im in
<pokemonrene> wait
<pokemonrene> 2 sec
<pokemonrene> I'm in
<pokemonrene> wereI were are u
<FailAtGTA> Im hosting
<FailAtGTA> If you cant see me, leave and come back in
<pokemonrene> okYo
<pokemonrene>
<pokemonrene> ok
<pokemonrene> ther
<pokemonrene> we speaking
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<pokemonrene> u to
<FailAtGTA> Crunch on a Reshiram?
<pokemonrene> noToni duh
<FailAtGTA> Thats just.... Why would anyone do that, ever
<FailAtGTA> Reshiram is a special attacker
<pokemonrene> andduh and a Pakia faster than a resiram that a hack
<FailAtGTA> Its a choice scarf lol
<pokemonrene> Lol
<FailAtGTA> Plus Palkia naturally outspeeds Reshiram
<FailAtGTA> Isnt Reshiram base 90?
<pokemonrene> yes
<FailAtGTA> Palkia is base 100
<pokemonrene> dontLilies don't run
<FailAtGTA> ?
<FailAtGTA> I honestly have no clue what you said
Your opponent disconnected.

He is nearly impossible to understand.

FC: 3440 2219 4772
Can't do anything about the first one. The second one though came back February 3rd but has not said anything. Inducted.

Auditore23
FC : 5072 3117 4816 (BW)
DC on the chat & Breaking sleep clause
Dwarf Flark infracted for improper posting.

Username: Jumbo
FC: 0347 7359 6741 (BW)

This user accepts battles then leaves you hanging if they find a battle elsewhere and they ignore and don't end current request. I hate people like this!!!!!
Cannot induct. Just seems he's a poor host. Still, will be keeping a watchful eye on this.

It was against volttackle77, he disconnected when I proceeded to wall his team and beat him down.

0389 8199 7637 is his BW FC, and here's a screenshot of what happened. He left without saying a word.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/Danielyoon10/Smogonreport.png
That image doesn't really prove anything. In fact, you suggested that you needed to reconnect. What did you do the resolve the issue? Did you try talking to your opponent?

I'd like to report Bulky Blastoise

Towards the end, of the battle he couldn't do much damage to my pokes. So he disconnects

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=166106

There's his profile I unfortunately forgot his FC
Improper post, infraction.

This time, it's a dude named The Hiei, FC: 4685 7656 6888

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/Danielyoon10/smogonreport3.png

He DC'd as soon as I killed his last Pokemon.
Same as your earlier post.

battle9692 disconnected form a match as I was going for the sweep.
Sun up and my volcarona in play (no boosts), had just ohko'd his starmie.
He had a toxicroak still alive. (maybe also a sleeping scizor, can't exactly remember)
I had the weather advantage because his politoed was gone, but i was down to 3 pokes, one of them toxic'd with less than 25% health, and none at 100% hp.
But I got a dc notice with no error code after his starmie went down.

I figured we had genuine connection issues so I asked in chat what happened and got no response(I forgot to save the chat conversation).

I then tried to send him a pm to ask what happened and if he wanted to rematch, but the pm got kicked back with an error saying his pm system is full. That's suspicious to me.

FC used: 2967-6482-8618

Link to profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=162731
That's three (technically four, but an earlier user had their report deleted) strikes for battle9692. In all situations, (s)he has d/ced. Inducted.

MegaDPAL - http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=131525
FC: 1678 9924 4728
Disconnecting

We were having an OU match. I was in on Volcarona, Quiver Dancing. He brought in Keldeo and missed a Hydro Pump. He then claimed he could no longer win (pretty much true) because of hax. Instead of just running, he DC'd. I asked him why and he said it was the same thing and it didn't matter.

Code:
<MegaDPAL> hi
<ZellMurasame> Tier?
<MegaDPAL> ou
<ZellMurasame> Ready?
<MegaDPAL> heading in
<MegaDPAL> im in
<ZellMurasame> RC
<MegaDPAL> kk
<MegaDPAL> 
<MegaDPAL> 
<MegaDPAL> misclick
<MegaDPAL> gg
<MegaDPAL> i cant win
<MegaDPAL> thaks to hax
<ZellMurasame> Thanks for DCing.
<MegaDPAL> sorry
<ZellMurasame> Sorry?
<MegaDPAL> for quiting
<ZellMurasame> You didn't quit,.
<ZellMurasame> You DC'd.
<MegaDPAL> same thing
<ZellMurasame> No.
<ZellMurasame> One gets you reported.
<MegaDPAL> it doesnt matter regardless
<MegaDPAL> it doesnt matter whether i dc'd or ran
<MegaDPAL> the battle still ended
<MegaDPAL> but like i said sorry
<MegaDPAL> we ok?
<ZellMurasame> No.
"I'm sorry I d/ced. But it's the same as running. It doesn't matter!" Nope, won't fly here. Inducted.

I could just not play my friend. We could see our sprites but every time we tried to battle we got disconnected
Uh, that ain't a concern for this thread.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: archimedes
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=172663
Friend Code:
(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number: 30-44233-05857

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon: His Tentacruel kept burning all of my mons, which doesn't happen when replaying the battle on the DS or pokecheck. Tested the video in both my own game and in a friends game, yielding the same "bugged" result (where the Tentacruel dies and them comes back with 0 HP to burn my mons). My guess is that it's a RNG hack.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y/N): Yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: Left a message in his profile page, but he did not reply.

You may include any extra details (logs, other's accusations, etc) below:
Here's the replay in pokecheck, which matches my own replay in DS
https://www.pokecheck.org/?bid=304423305857&text
Just weighing in that this is utter bullshit, from a sore loser. I play on a legitimate system (3ds XL,) and use pokegen for my pokes. None of which are illegal, burn has a 30% chance each time, but probability is not compounded. I did not burn every time either, the replay is not accurate, what even goes on from turn 20 is blatantly tampered, the whole account is obviously biased.
And oh boy, the big one. Well Chester, as you can see, Hozu, ΩDonut, and V4Victini all reviewed the video alongside me, pointed out that the Pokecheck Vs. Player is a bit messed up, and saw that the video uploaded to the Nintendo servers shows what really happened: Tentacruel never fainted, Tauros was burned and missed a Rock Climb.

So what should we do here...infraction? Naw, we'll hold back. Please review your videos next time.

Now archimedes...do be careful with pokegen. I've noticed another accusation on your wall that suggest hacking. While not accusing you per se, it would be a shame to have to put a user on the basis that their legal hacks turned out be horrible hacks. Recommend you learn RNG abuse.

Never thought I'd report someone on here, but this person has disconnected on me before. As there were not many people looking for Wi-Fi battles, I accepted his challenge. About halfway through the match I switch in a Latias, used 3 Calm minds from behind a Substitute, whilst his SpecToed tried Ice Beam...

<yacine661> hi
<SS1989> Hi
<yacine661> goi
<SS1989> I'm hosting
<yacine661> kk
<yacine661> in
<yacine661> fuck off u just tryin to calm mind win
<yacine661> (BAN ME PLEASE)
Your opponent ended the battle.

The turn after his third Ice Beam he disconnected from the battle. It's not so much that I missed out on a win, it's more to do with the user's use of homophobic language which I find wholly unacceptable, especially when there are potentially lots of young users who access this website.

d/c'er

i was in a good stall battle with "NaturalCorn". As i was gaining the advantage after taking out his chansey (5v4, both teams weak, I had a choice scarf full health and he had two red bar hp pokes) I would've easily pulled out the win.. he said he misclicked as i got a super effective hit and killed his poke then he d/c'ed
<The Villain> hi
<NaturalCorn> hey
<NaturalCorn> im in
<The Villain> im on dont see u
<The Villain> im on u see me?
<NaturalCorn> one sec, im reconnecting
<The Villain> gl hf
<NaturalCorn> u 2
<NaturalCorn> misclick
<The Villain> on t spikes?
<The Villain> y the dc?
<The Villain> 'mon man
<The Villain> your a dick

Disconnector

Username: Kidquikz
FC: 4556 9039 0363 (BW)

This user disconnected from me when they couldn't get past one of my Pokemon. The user disconnected from the online battle interface as well. Blacklist this person please. Disconnect happened when their Dragonite was about to faint. I don't appreciate bad sportsmanship.

<Kidquikz> Sup
<Fireice989> hows it goin
<Kidquikz> Pretty good heading in
<Fireice989> me too

Guiller disconnects

Its as simple as the title i guess! I was in the middle of a volcarona sweep and he left:/ really wanted it as my battle vid! So far my two best battles have been ruined my disconnectors! I tried to talk to him after but he left.

battle9692 is recklessly going against the sleep clause rule

<ItzBroken2> Sleep Clause?
<battle9692> did i put something ele asleep
<battle9692> its just ur hitmonlee
<ItzBroken2> yea dusknoir

Nigga
Hacker
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=178287
Friend Code: 0219 0278 2246
Battle Video Number: Couldn't upload it.
Error: Comunication error... Automatically disconnects me from the Battle Video upload screen and asks me if I want to reconnect. Has been happening to me for a few months.
I was going to battle him and on Team Preview, I saw 6 Spiritombs, so I obviously saw that as a hack team and knew they probably had Wonder Guard. They did, he admitted to it in the Wi-fi battle finder chat. The Spiritombs also had Dark Void, Shadow Force and a glitchy name implying he made them in Pokegen and got those from pokegts.us
Conversation:
<dsr95> Sup nigga xD What type?
<Nigga> uber single
<dsr95> kk
<dsr95> So, Wonder Guard Spiritombs, much?
<Nigga> Lol yea
<dsr95> Tsk tsk tsk. Man I don't know if you just trying to troll people or just having fun, but I'm not the type to rage or leave in the face of this
<Nigga> I was trolling people
<Nigga>
<dsr95> Am I the first person to defeat that troll team?
<Nigga> This is my first tie playing pokemon in 5 years, and no there was someone else with a kleon that had toxic
I'm only reporting this to make sure other people don't waste time with trolls as this.
You may look into this matter more carefully if you wish. Sorry if I don't have enough information of something.

Nigga
Hacker
Error: Comunication error... Automatically disconnects me from the Battle Video upload screen and asks me if I want to reconnect. Has been happening to me for a few months.
I was going to battle him and on Team Preview, I saw 6 Spiritombs, so I obviously saw that as a hack team and knew they probably had Wonder Guard. They did, he admitted to it in the Wi-fi battle finder chat. The Spiritombs also had Dark Void, Shadow Force and a glitchy name implying he made them in Pokegen and got those from pokegts.us
Conversation:
<Nigga> uber single
<dsr95> kk
<Nigga> Lol yea
<dsr95> Tsk tsk tsk. Man I don't know if you just trying to troll people or just having fun, but I'm not the type to rage or leave in the face of this
<Nigga>
<Nigga> This is my first tie playing pokemon in 5 years, and no there was someone else with a kleon that had toxic
I'm only reporting this to make sure other people don't waste time with trolls as this.
You may look into this matter more carefully if you wish. Sorry if I don't have enough information of something.
Thanks for that. I had the same issue but no evidence!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wow, another mess here...

Never thought I'd report someone on here, but this person has disconnected on me before. As there were not many people looking for Wi-Fi battles, I accepted his challenge. About halfway through the match I switch in a Latias, used 3 Calm minds from behind a Substitute, whilst his SpecToed tried Ice Beam...

<yacine661> hi
<SS1989> Hi
<yacine661> goi
<SS1989> I'm hosting
<yacine661> kk
<yacine661> in
<yacine661> fuck off u just tryin to calm mind win
<yacine661> (BAN ME PLEASE)

The turn after his third Ice Beam he disconnected from the battle. It's not so much that I missed out on a win, it's more to do with the user's use of homophobic language which I find wholly unacceptable, especially when there are potentially lots of young users who access this website.
In the future, don't forget to provide a link to the user and the FC we use. Saves us a lot of time. Either way, yacine661 is already on the list. Always best to refer to this thread before battling anyone.

i was in a good stall battle with "NaturalCorn". As i was gaining the advantage after taking out his chansey (5v4, both teams weak, I had a choice scarf full health and he had two red bar hp pokes) I would've easily pulled out the win.. he said he misclicked as i got a super effective hit and killed his poke then he d/c'ed
<The Villain> hi
<NaturalCorn> hey
<NaturalCorn> im in
<The Villain> im on dont see u
<The Villain> im on u see me?
<NaturalCorn> one sec, im reconnecting
<The Villain> gl hf
<NaturalCorn> u 2
<NaturalCorn> misclick
<The Villain> on t spikes?
<The Villain> y the dc?
<The Villain> 'mon man
<The Villain> your a dick
Derogatory statements don't help your cause. Nor does missing crucial information. Refer to first post for all the required info next time you attempt a report.

PokemonBattler007 doesnt know about Ev someone train this kid ASAP before he goes around calling everyone a hacker
You want us to blacklist someone for not knowing what EV training is? :evan:

Username: Kidquikz
FC: 4556 9039 0363 (BW)

This user disconnected from me when they couldn't get past one of my Pokemon. The user disconnected from the online battle interface as well. Blacklist this person please. Disconnect happened when their Dragonite was about to faint. I don't appreciate bad sportsmanship.

<Kidquikz> Sup
<Fireice989> hows it goin
<Kidquikz> Pretty good heading in
<Fireice989> me too
Circumstantial, but something is fishy here...blacklisting Kidquikz.

Its as simple as the title i guess! I was in the middle of a volcarona sweep and he left:/ really wanted it as my battle vid! So far my two best battles have been ruined my disconnectors! I tried to talk to him after but he left.
Severely lacks all the required info. What evidence is there that you tried talking to them afterwards?

battle9692 is recklessly going against the sleep clause rule

<ItzBroken2> Sleep Clause?
<battle9692> did i put something ele asleep
<battle9692> its just ur hitmonlee
<ItzBroken2> yea dusknoir
battle9692 is already on the blacklist. Come on people...:pirate:

Nigga used 6 wonder guard Spiritombs than I said I would report him so he just dc'ed. Sorry I do not have any evidence of it because he dc'ed.
Nigga
Hacker
Conversation:
<Nigga> uber single
<dsr95> kk
<Nigga> Lol yea
<Nigga>
Thanks for that. I had the same issue but no evidence!
<Nigga> uber single
<Nigga> why do you have a magikarp with roar of time?
<dsr95>Pokegen
<Nigga>You can't use that.
<dsr95>suck a dick
Your opponent has disconnected

dsr is just a hacker named battle, who's been using hacked pokemon
His hacked magikarp had stats of 9999 when I tried to trade with him as well as moves like guillotine, roar of time, some glitchymove he hacked into the game, and shadow force.

Don't trust him he has no pics as evidence
Well Nigga is lying because I had issues with him as well.
Lots of snipping around here. Pokemasta77 totally failed in their report, dsr95 povided a rough report, yet fulfilled the requirements, and Nigga, offensive username and all, tried to report dsr95 in a troll report. So, what are we gonna do here...

pokemasta77 needs to remember the next time they report someone to do it properly.
dsr95's report works fine. Nigga is blacklisted.
Nigga gets an infraction for trolling.

I had another incident today. I was going to put our NU battle on youtube so I asked what his channel name is. Then he dc's and then I go to ask what happen and it said he dc'ed in the chat. I was only winning 5-3 so idk what the big deal was. His name was NFEmaster. Here is a pic(sorry its so big):

I would like to report igoham99 for disconnecting during a UU game we where having. I was winning 2-1 and he decided to dc on me. Such a good game too only to waste my time. Bellow here is the chat clearly showing how he dced without a valid explanation:

<igoham99> hey
<Revengeboyz> yo
<Revengeboyz> some bastard dced on me
<Revengeboyz> bloody hate dcers
<igoham99> me to named plasma
<igoham99> almost in
<Revengeboyz> kk
<Revengeboyz> tht guy dced on u too?
<igoham99> yes
<igoham99> lol
<igoham99> you almost in
<Revengeboyz> he is a dickhead lol
<Revengeboyz> im in
<igoham99> u see me
<Revengeboyz> nope
<igoham99> imma rc
<Revengeboyz> kk same
<igoham99> im in
<igoham99> you in
<Revengeboyz> yea
<Revengeboyz> am in
<Revengeboyz> i saw u before
<igoham99> see me
<igoham99> rc agai lol
<Revengeboyz> now i dnt see u
<igoham99> 1 sec
<Revengeboyz> see u now
<igoham99> me to
<Revengeboyz> kl kl
<igoham99> kk gl
<Revengeboyz> u 2
<igoham99> host
<Revengeboyz> k
<Revengeboyz> not wrking
<Revengeboyz> aww
<igoham99> suspend ill host
<Revengeboyz> k
<Revengeboyz> rc 1st tho
<igoham99> ok when u come in talk to me
<Revengeboyz> kk
<Revengeboyz> yeppy
<Revengeboyz> ffs
<Revengeboyz> wooooooooooot
<Revengeboyz> dcer
<Revengeboyz> oh wow
<igoham99> u did
Your opponent ended the battle

igoham99's FC: 0476 6808 3762
PS his link is as follows: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=178261

Many thanks Revengeboyz

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kiyo vs cjsparkin

Your FC: 0347 8732 5020 (BW)
Opponent's FC: 1679 3042 7578 (BW)
Ruleset: BW2 OU

End Battle | Report Incident Chat

<cjsparkin> hello
<Kiyo> hoewfy
<Kiyo> howdy*
<cjsparkin> going in
<Kiyo> same, btw do you care if i upload this
<Kiyo> .
<Kiyo> did you dc?
<Kiyo> same moves again?
<Kiyo> or new teams I guess
<Kiyo> the run button is a thing btw, this gets you reported

My plus 3 toxicroak was about to sweep his rain team with no fighting resist when we lost connection I attempted to resolve the issue by asking him what happened and offering to redo the same moves or different teams. after looking at his page I see 3 other users complaining about what seem to be DCs of a similar nature.

I would like to report Marimo he d/ced on me left after i had killed two of his Pokemon his rotom was losing to my swampert i have tried to get in contact with him but he hasnt got back to me his FC:1249 8215 8634

Superspy bringing Soul Dew Latios to OU. When I said it was, he didnt answer. It takes Specs Politoed Hydro Pump with ~75% then OHKOs basically my entire team, while living a Draco Meteor.

Opponent's FC: 5372 9263 1436 (BW)

<Superspy> hi
<dbzmariogeno> hi
<dbzmariogeno> imin
<dbzmariogeno> im in*
<dbzmariogeno> that latios is soul dew
<dbzmariogeno> really man
<dbzmariogeno> You know thats banned right?

You can see he hasnt, and so far wont reply

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=175479

Also, just as I finish typing this he dcs

...2 dcs in a row

Battle Info

dbzmariogeno vs ninjask11

Your FC: 1335 5579 0051 (BW)
Opponent's FC: 4341 8312 3483 (BW)
Ruleset: BW2 OU

End Battle | Report Incident
Chat

<ninjask11> sup
<dbzmariogeno> last guy used soul dew latios
<ninjask11> wow
<ninjask11> that must have sucked
<dbzmariogeno> he dcd when it died too
<ninjask11> lol
<ninjask11> im in
<dbzmariogeno> dont see you
<ninjask11> oh i dont see you either
<dbzmariogeno> lets rc
<ninjask11> k
<ninjask11> u in cause i still dont see you
<dbzmariogeno> you put in my fc right
<ninjask11> oh snap sorry that is not my right fc i thought i changed it my bad
<ninjask11> that was my bw1
<dbzmariogeno> ok
<ninjask11> here is mine 4427 9273 1828
<dbzmariogeno> ?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=133931

The ? was when he dcd. He says his actual FC in the chat.

As for the battle, Jirachi Wishes as his Magnezone kills it. Going to Dragonite to get the Wish was clearly GG.

Hello I would like to report JohnOrigins for disconnecting during our match. He was struggling very hard to beat my defensive core because I kept scouting with Protect and accuratly predicting his every move. He told me that Im boring to battle then he left the chat and disconnected from our match right away. Here is the chat log:

<FailAtGTA> Hey
<JohnOrigins> hi
<FailAtGTA> Going in
<JohnOrigins> same
<FailAtGTA> Ill host
<JohnOrigins> kwl
<FailAtGTA> Rc
<JohnOrigins> k
<FailAtGTA> Im back in
<JohnOrigins> almost there
<JohnOrigins> there
<FailAtGTA> There we go
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<JohnOrigins> u 2
<FailAtGTA> Lol Protect is just the best move to waste turns
<JohnOrigins> your team is really gay and boring to play. bye.

His FC is: 3526 1559 0011

I would like to report the following user:

Username: eapc88
FC:
1593 3062 2503 (BW)

This user disconnected from the Smogon Wifi battle interface 5 seconds before they disconnected from the battle. Their Mew's HP was getting sapped by my pokemon's leech seed. It was encored in the Sucker Punch move so I was using moves that weren't directly attacking Mew. It was their last Pokemon. It was about the sap the rest of it's health and I noticed the person left the Wifi Battle Finder and I just knew they were going to disconnect from the battle seconds later and that's exactly what happened so I was unable to solve the issue with the user because they left before the battle was about to be over:

<eapc88> hi
<Fireice989> hey
<eapc88> 1593 3062 2503
<eapc88> saving
<Fireice989> im in now

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: typhlosion1
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=178189

So, this person (assumably) used a Beartic with Swift Swim and a Politoed with Drizzle in an OU match. When I asked him about this, he replied that his Beartic "Maybe" had it. I disregarded this and continued on. The first Pokemon he used was a Venomoth that began to set up Double Teams. Upon me telling him via chat that raising evasiveness was illegal in standard play, he disconnected. Just thought this might be helpful.

Hello, I would like to report blazinginfernape2013x for disconnecting during our battle. Basically, I swept her entire team with Mewtwo. Right after her last Pokemon fainted, she disconnected. She stayed in the chat for a bit then she left when I questioned her. Heres the chat log:

<FailAtGTA> Hey
<blazinginfernape2013x> hello
<FailAtGTA> Why dont you like battling in tiers?
<blazinginfernape2013x> just don't lol im used to battling without tiers
<FailAtGTA> Ah
<FailAtGTA> Ill throw something random together then
<blazinginfernape2013x> ok
<FailAtGTA> Do you at least follow the basic Smogon rules?
<blazinginfernape2013x> i'm new to this site
<FailAtGTA> So Im taking that as a no?
<blazinginfernape2013x> nope lol
<FailAtGTA> Because not following the rules can get you banned
<FailAtGTA> http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/
<blazinginfernape2013x> im fine with that
<blazinginfernape2013x> i already new the sleep rule
<FailAtGTA> Good
<FailAtGTA> Im waiting inside the room with a match set up
<blazinginfernape2013x> ok
<blazinginfernape2013x> coming in now
<FailAtGTA> Absolutely no thought was put into this team haha
<blazinginfernape2013x> same with mine really, i just battle for fun
<FailAtGTA> I typically use strategy as I find that fun
<blazinginfernape2013x> i forgot to register your fc haha
<FailAtGTA> Lol
<FailAtGTA> Thats the first thing I do
<blazinginfernape2013x> lol
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<blazinginfernape2013x> and you
<FailAtGTA> Mewtwo can sweep your entire team
<blazinginfernape2013x> i know init lol
<FailAtGTA> Especially since you gave me the free +1
<FailAtGTA> Im guessing Soul Dew?
<blazinginfernape2013x> yeah
<FailAtGTA> Switching is pointless lol
<FailAtGTA> I can just kill anything that comes in
<blazinginfernape2013x> i know:(
<FailAtGTA> And this is why nobody does "anything goes" tiers
<FailAtGTA> Mewtwo just wrecks everything
<blazinginfernape2013x> lol
<blazinginfernape2013x> wow this is the worst battle i've ever had
<FailAtGTA> Lol
<FailAtGTA> It would have been quicker if I used Arceus
<blazinginfernape2013x> oh fudge
<FailAtGTA> You're not supposed to disconnect >.>
<FailAtGTA> Thats the #1 rule on Smogon
<FailAtGTA> You should know that...

Her FC is: 0992 1294 0271

She said shes new so she may not have known about this rule so make of this report as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)