Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP fightling litwick and/or hp ice electrike for HP fire (HA ) timid eevee and HP ice eevee
or CMT
Hello, TyVip. I can offer one of them for HP Fighting Litwick. Note that I only have HP Fire Eevee with alternative IV spread(31/x/30/30/31/30).

Hello, TyVip. I can offer one of them for HP Fighting Litwick. Note that I only have HP Fire Eevee with alternative IV spread(31/x/30/30/31/30).
I am fine with that,HP fire eevee please gimme an hour or so and i can trade. I need to check the spread of the litwick ( sometimes the HP is even )

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
I want an HP Fire Bulbasaur, in return I can offer an Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Chimchar with THunder Punch and Fakeout, let me know if you're interested!

Can also offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Frillish with Water Absorb, and Confuse Ray as an egg move.

Last edited:
Hi Tayce!

Please CMT for HP Fire Eevee and Piplup :)
Good to see you again, Tortured Soul. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread x( Maybe you will get more Poke-moved ones in the near future, and hope to trade then :)

i have it ready now. I have 5iv totodile with dragon dance too if interested.
Sorry for the late response. I've added your code so just send me a request in game or PM me when you available. For Totodile, I arranged trade for it x(

I want an HP Fire Bulbasaur, in return I can offer an Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Chimchar with THunder Punch and Fakeout, let me know if you're interested!

Can also offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Frillish with Water Absorb, and Confuse Ray as an egg move.
Hello, Lynkerlicious. Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately, I already got Chimchar and Frillish x). Sorry!

CMT for female adaptability feebas
Greeting, Tractor! I can offer it for your Totodile. Would it be fine for you?

Ok I'll breed it now. I have one, but I want to keep the male for faster breeding in the future.
I see. Tell me when you get one :p

Anything in my thread interest you?

i would like a couple of pokemon :D
Hello, jonniewalkereal. I found that I already got Pokemons in your thread. Sorry x(

Hello again, Tayce! CMT for an ExtremeSpd Dratini-- Hopefully you'll find something interesting.
Good to see you, dharmatalk. I'm sorry that I cannot find anything I'm currently interested in your thread. Hope to trade next time again :p

Good to see you again, Tortured Soul. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread x( Maybe you will get more Poke-moved ones in the near future, and hope to trade then :)

Sorry for the late response. I've added your code so just send me a request in game or PM me when you available. For Totodile, I arranged trade for it x(

Hello, Lynkerlicious. Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately, I already got Chimchar and Frillish x). Sorry!

Greeting, Tractor! I can offer it for your Totodile. Would it be fine for you?
yes that would be fine tayce let me know when youd like to trade :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)