tbh

Scotti

we back.

Banner Made By: Scotti

tbh

hey guys this is probably my last OU rmt, yes ou, but not my last rmt. Also the imagine dragon was going to be the team name, but yeah didn't like it in the end, but i loved my banner =). I just made the team because i got bored one morning had nothing to do, so i decided to do something productive and i just felt like making a team using some non-underrated pokemon, and some underrated pokemon. Well i don't have much to say about this team, it just started from me being bored and then learning about the move healing wish, in which i had to make a team using that move. Though the start of the team had shaymin, it didn't really matter, since, shaymin sucked anyway. Anyway here is the final product of the team, so yeah why don't we have a teambuilding phase to fill you in on the team, also i hope you liked my sexy dragon =)

Team Building Process

so yeah it started with this little bundle of fun for me. Its by all means not a bad pokemon it just not as good as others, and only has a small niche in this metagame.

i picked mew next because man stall teams get on my nerves and this set did a pretty good job of handling them, it also got worked done against offensive teams as well.

next i picked keldeo for reasons unknown to man kind... i really just picked it because i liked it overall as a pokemon and it was one of my favorites when it was first released, though i don't know how i was able to use it on PO's OU when it wasn't even tiered yet on smogon?

next i had weavile, because it can pursuit trap most of keldeo's counter which is pretty helpful. It also gets work done against dragons, so yeah it was a win win situation.

garchomp was a great addition to my team, because it could revenge kill and sweep which was very helpful. I am happy that this beast was also in my final product of the team.

i for got which pokemon i put here, but lets just go with kingdra. Kingdra is probably one of the best pokemon on this team, because it destroyed all of those annoying rain teams out there, and it also owned all of those weatherless teams out there with rain dance.

I replaced shaymin with jirachi because shaymin just sucked after a while so its ok shaymin, and then i replace mew with gothitelle because of co5ta stall team that owned me, so yeah gothitelle made it that i am able to destory stall teams, also it traps poison type that can wall keldeo, and it beats gastrodon and quagsire with grass know, which are some of keldeos other counters.

weavile was doing so well, so i replace it with scizor who really got work done out there, and was a great addition to the team, so all i can say is go team scizor.

Team Analysis

Subject (Gothitelle) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball / Sleep Talk / Taunt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gothitelle is one of my favorite pokemon on this team, because of one reasons. It freakin traps you with no escape and then kills you. You might as well call this thing slender man, because once it traps you, you better get ready to send out your next pokemon, unless you have u-turn, baton pass, volt switch, or a shed shell. If you don't have one of those something is going to die today and it will probably not be goth unless i switched it in on purpose to take a hit, but normally it usually comes and takes out the biggest threat to keldeo so yeah, get ready to get swept because it is going to happen if you like it or not. lol that sounded pretty cool... anyway grass knot is to defeat gastro and quag because both of those can wall keldeo and are just plain out annoying. Psyshock allows me to defeat poison type mostly toxicroak who can also defeat keldeo, and it is just fun to trap a fighting type and defeat them. Shadow Ball is to make sure latias can't just walk into gothitelle and start beating the crap out of it or start setting up because i learned that the hard way. There was hp fire over hp ice, but i realized the only thing i am going to be killing with hp fire is scizor and i really don't care about that thing, so yeah hp ice is alot better because i can actually trap and kill dragons which is always nice =). You can also run sleep talk or taunt over shadowball because if you run sleep talk it makes it a lot easier to deal with breloom and if you run taunt it is just nice to defeat big walls who keep on trying to heal lol.

Capteon (Garchomp) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dual Chop

I love good old garchomp. With all the talk about moving this beast up to s-rank i agree. It can do multiple jobs, but the job it does for this team is revenge killing. Dual Chop lets me beat the dreaded alakazam and hit dragonite so hard, it doesn't know it got hit until its at 20%. I think dual chop is a pretty good move on garchomp, since it helps with sashes and it is just a beast move in general, it really deserves more love. Fire Blast is fun for destory the hopes and dreams over forry and skarmory. Its fun to see people be like wah, what just happened there, but yeah there problem. I like it better than fire fang because it is stronger even with no ev's in SpAtk i think. Earthquake is just my other stab to get rid of jirachi's and electric types, though most of them can fly these days lol. Finally we have outrage which is a great move to use when they have no more steel pokes. I just be like hmm this guy is out of steel types, lets give him a surprise, next thing you know you won the battle with a confused garchomp.

Skilled (Keldeo) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Icy Wind

This thing gets some work done on sunday night -_- ok that sucked, but anyway keldeo is such a boss mon it is not even funny when it used Icy Wind then Hp Bug on your celebi and your sitting with your mouth open saying, keldeo should have been banned it is too OP, but in the end you will get over your defeat and battle some one else using keldeo and it ended up being the scarf set, so you owned them with celebi and say, man i can handle keldeo really easy, but in the end you will never get over the defeat handed to you by that one keldeo. Ok i hope you liked that story, but anyway hydro pump is a fun move to use. You just start hitting bulky water types over and over with those powerful hydro pumps, and then your friend kingdra uses rain dance and it starts spamming hydro pumps, and in the very end your opponent gets swept and starts complaining. Secret Sword is a great move because it lets you get past that gigantic fat pink blob name chansey who no one likes, and how is blissey OU, and chansey is BL? Hp Bug lets me get past Celebi and sometime starmie with the combination of Icy Wind and Hp Bug which takes out alot of pokemon. Icy Wind is a fun move to use because it lets me slow down things that are faster than keldeo and then smack them with something that can kill them. It also lets me laugh a dragon dance dragonite, because when it uses D-Dance i am going to use Icy Wind, so i will still be faster and then wack them with another Icy Wind =)

Sugarhigh (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam
- Healing Wish

Jirachi is such a master of deception. When you look at its cute face you are like "aww its so cute", but then it uses Healing Wish and brings back one of my best sweepers and then you are like, "I hate jirachi and healing wish". This thing is awesome thats all i can say it gets rocks and use body slam and iron head to annoy my opponent all day long, and then when you're finally about to get rid of this giant obstacle in your path, it uses healing wish, and heals my paralyze kingdra at 3% left back to 100% with no status, and then it ends up sweeping you and you get mad and forfeit. Yes it is that awesome of a pokemon. Though the other moves are helpful to like body slam which slow down annoying pokemon like latios and venusaur, and then you're happy because now you don't have to worry about latios or venusaur revnege killing you. However the worse part is when jirachi uses body slam and then just start spamming iron head, and you're like why isn't this thing in ubers yet lol. Then finally you have stealth rock which is just great for getting easier kills on my opponent. I don't have to talk about healing wish because thats what i have been talking about all day.

Dice (Scizor) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Next you have scizor the master of faster. There is only one thing about scizor that i don't like and i am going to tell you a story about it real quick. When i was younger, i saw scizor on a anime episode of pokemon. It was running really fast to, it was like going super fast, so after seeing that one episode, i thought scizor was the fastest pokemon ever, and now you know why it makes me mad when a macargo outspeeds my scizor. Pokemon lied to me about scizor speed and that is the one thing i will always remember about anime pokemon... they lie to you, and they still are just look at ashes pikachu. It is taking down top threats for 4 generation of pokemon, which is impossible by the way, and then at the start of unova i caught my bro watching pokemon, and his pikachu got beat by a snivy at lvl 5. That was sad because how does a lvl 80 something pikachu lose to a lvl 5 snivy, so yeah it irritates me when something like that happens. Anyway enough with my rant, lets talk about scizor on my team. Scizor is a great pokemon overall, it revenge kills thing with bullet punch, trap things that wall keldeo with pursuit, and defeat steel type with superpower. Whats even better is its move U-Turn which help when trapping my opponent counter to keldeo, because it always helps me get into a better situation. Scizor is a really good pokemon, on this team, and it does a better job that weavile a pursuit trapping(that frail and sucky pokemon which is ice dark if you don't know).

Seasons (Kingdra) (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

If you noticed by now, i have named all of my pokemon after someone on showdown or on smogon. So if you didn't notice by now you're stupid. Kingdra is such a great pokemon to have on a weatherless team. It destory rain teams single handily and the best part is against other weatherless teams and other weathers beside rain, i can go and use rain dance, and next thing you know they got no weather and i am sweeping them. Seriously this thing is such a great pokemon and needs alot more love. The only other person i know who shows this things love is X5dragon, so people needs to give this thing more love. Draco Meteor destory so many pokemon. Even specially defensive rotom-w hates taking draco meteors from this thing. Rain Dance is great for disturbing other weathers because if i defeat there weather starter with goth i can easily just setup rain dance and its my game from now on. Hydro Pump does so much damage after getting a boost from rain. If my opponent has no resist to water and there chansey or blissey is gone, then i be like gg, because seriously almost nothing can take a boosted Hydro Pump in rain from this thing, and i mean it. Finally you got Ice beam for coverage and its great because i don't always have to use Draco meteor to defeat dragons so yeah its just a great move to have.
Conclusion
I hope you have enjoyed this rmt. I really would have sumbit an incomplete version of this team a few weeks ago, but i was too lazy to finish it, so good thing i waited until this team was alot better, because back then there were a ton a flaws in my team, but now i have an easier time dealing with those threats, so yeah i hope you enjoyed my rmt, so please comment and rate on it, but if you do this last favor i am asking you, it would mean alot to me. If you could just test the team on a ladder run then it would me alot to me, because for someone to actually use my team besides mean makes me happy, so please test the team if you have time, and if you like it keep on using it because, someone using my team beat seasons =) and thank you to the person who did that lol. Anyway ty for reading this rmt =)
Importable
Code:
Subject (Gothitelle) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Capteon (Garchomp) (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dual Chop

Skilled (Keldeo) @ Expert Belt
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Icy Wind

Sugarhigh (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam
- Healing Wish

Dice (Scizor) (F) @ Choice Band
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Seasons (Kingdra) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Last edited:
Your grammar is atrocious. I strongly advise you to stop typing/ talking like a child if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.

Secondly, I find your lack of status inflicting moves disturbing. Toxic is a must, because currently, you're going to have a very bad day vs water absorb defensive Jellicent.

All your pokes bar scarfchomp are painfully slow for an offensive team. Keldeo isn't horribly slow, but offensive Latios is just fast enough to outpace and crush it with a psyshock. Mamoswine will survive against scarfchomp and counter with icicle crash, leaving your team for dead against banded Garchomp.

There isn't a single fire type move in sight, and that's major loss of coverage. Even with superpower for coverage, Thunder wave Ferrothorn will have a field day setting up on you, and you will take vary large amounts of damage from rocky helmet variants. Possibly your greatest fear is teams carrying mach punch choice breloom, you won't stand a chance as technician/ choice band boosted priority mach punch is devastating.

I can suggest more, but I'll see what you think of this feedback, first.

Last edited:
nice seeing goth :3

on to the team: defensively, jellicent pushes the whole team around with scald and recover. even mons like ol' defensive politoed can be a huge pain to deal with. basically any viable bulky water is going to make you tear your hair out. specially defensive skarm is another mon that is hard to play around as it is able to spike up on 4 of your team members (predicting around fblast chomp is pathetically easy), and smack keldeo with brave bird. kingdra is not an answer to skarm, as it isn't a pokemon you can send in midgame for the purpose of scaring ___ out, as without its checks (ferro, most bulky waters) eliminated (hard to do until lategame), your opponent can easily outmaneuver you and rack up crippling residual damage on kingdra that will hinder a lategame sweep.

offensively, volt-turn tears the team up. common mons forming part of volt-turn cores plague your team severely (ebelt thundy-t, rotom-w, cbzor). swords dance scizor is also pretty problematic, especially bulky SDzor running lum/occa. since all your pokemon are grounded, powerful eqs from the likes of lando-t/opposing garchomp can tear holes in the team and expose you to a lategame sweep by more offensive teams.

the reason behind these problems, especially the weakness to volt-turn is, i feel, a lack of synergy between your team members. kingdra is a standalone mon that is better off used on hyper offensive teams, or teams with a solid volt-turn core that is used to soften up opposing teams then bring in kingdra at an appropriate juncture and clean up the mess. furthermore in the context of your team, you do not need a win condition in kingdra as you already possess more than enough of those in scizor, keldeo and garchomp. for these reasons i suggest running a rotom-w over kingdra. i recommend a bulky attacking set with hydro pump and volt switch as staples; the remaining 2 moveslots you can use to experiment with tbolt/hp fire/hp ice/pain split/rest/thunder wave/wwisp. this largely alleviates the jellicent (bulky water) problem, while still preserving in that team slot a fire + water resistance. more importantly, it gives your team a volt-turn core, a non-grounded mon, more chances to bring in keldeo/goth, and prevents hazard setup from the likes of skarm. edit: rotom-w also patches up a rather gaping weakness to gyara.

to give your team more of an offensive presence, then - perhaps to compensate for the lack of kingdra - i suggest using a shuca berry rachi with SR + 3 attacks (i would go with psychic/icy wind/thunder) to open the game out strong and apply offensive pressure (which is then maintained with volt-turn + goth). all that special defense on jirachi you currently run is only really used to sponge dmeteor, which is something zor can already do to decent effect, at the same time posing an offensive threat with bpunch. rachi isn't going to be taking boosted water moves anyway, sdef or not - and besides you would have rotom-w for that, if you take my earlier suggestion.

finally, i am not sure if scarfchomp really does anything crucial for the team (upon observation it does not seem so to me); in fact it poses more of a liability than asset early-mid game, where outrage/eq/fblast are extremely easy to play around. with cbzor and ebelt keldy around, it would not seem like your team really needs a scarfer, so i would run offensive air balloon heatran in that slot, to cope better with sun and screw up midgame eq abusers, notably lando-t. heatran is also a reliable answer to volcarona which is always good. i would run fblast/hp ice as staples and experiment with sr/epower/toxic/roar/sub in the last 2 slots; among these moves you get an additional answer to bulky waters/opposing tran/certain setup sweepers & if you run SR you can run 4 attack shucarachi which has obscene coverage.

tl;dr:
kingdra ---> bulky attacker rotom-w
spdef rachi ---> shucarachi
scarfchomp ---> balloontran

good luck.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Your grammar is atrocious. I strongly advise you to stop typing/ talking like a child if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.
Secondly, I find your lack of status inflicting moves disturbing. Toxic is a must, because currently, you're going to have a very bad day vs water absorb defensive Jellicent.

All your pokes bar scarfchomp are painfully slow for an offensive team. Keldeo isn't horribly slow, but offensive Latios is just fast enough to outpace and crush it with a psyshock. Mamoswine will survive against scarfchomp and counter with icicle crash, leaving your team for dead against banded Garchomp.

There isn't a single fire type move in sight, and that's major loss of coverage. Even with superpower for coverage, Thunder wave Ferrothorn will have a field day setting up on you, and you will take vary large amounts of damage from rocky helmet variants. Possibly your greatest fear is teams carrying mach punch choice breloom, you won't stand a chance as technician/ choice band boosted priority mach punch is devastating.

I can suggest more, but I'll see what you think of this feedback, first.
You did not suggest anything at all. You pretty much just mentioned everything you could see was subpar about his team and his grammar in your eyes. To add to that, your entire post is constructed with an extremely obnoxious tone. Even though I am no pro rater, I know that using language structure such as "Ferrothorn will have a field day setting up on you", "painfully slow", or "you won't stand a chance" make you seem kind of haughty, which I don't feel is justified since you literally have not made a single suggestion.

Anyways, I'll give a quick rate here.

I definitely think the most obvious choice I would make if I was handed this team, is to change your CB Scizor to Specs Magnezone. The explanation I have is that your team has, bar Keldeo, quite a hard time killing Ferrothorn / Skarmory. Magnezone would consistently be able to pull this job off very well, and since Kingdra sweeps like 5 billion times easier once Ferrothorn is gone, I would definitely recommend trying this out.

I would personally think Choice Scarf Keldeo + SD Chomp would be better sets for your Ebelt Keldeo and ScarfChomp respectively, simply because Garchomp is not exactly the fastest Scarfer (the guy i quoted actually has a point).

I am not a great mastermind of OU, but the quick rate was just to have an excuse for quoting the rude commentator. I would shape your team quite differently, but if I told you all of my suggestions, it would just become a completely different team, which isn't really the point of RMTs

Hope I helped a bit :)

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi Scotti, I'm here to rate your team!

So by the looks of it, this is generally an offensive team based around Kingdra getting a late game sweep, with Gothitelle and Keldeo removing it's checks / counters. Scizor gives Gothitelle free switch in's, while Jirachi is the glue of the team, and Garchomp is your revenge killer.

However, I feel maybe you're weak to a few threats. Ferrothorn is still really hard for your team to get past, as it walls Kingdra, and the only way you hit it is by locking yourself into Fire Blast with Garchomp or Super Power with Scizor (obviously Keldeo can hit it, but I'd still argue that you're weak to it). Jellicent really causes this team some problems as well, as it walls Kingdra (to an extent), Scizor, Keldeo, and beats Jirachi. The same story is for Gastrodon, although I guess you do have Grass Knot on Gothitelle. Speaking of Gothitelle, I feel it really isn't doing much work for you, as it's generally used to trap physical walls for physical sweepers, but Kingdra has no problem at all wit Gliscor, Landorus-T, or Skarmory, so I don't see much point in it's use on the team.

So, here are my suggestions to help fix these weaknesses.

1) Change Garchomp's set to Swords Dance + 3 attacks. This will allow you to wall break easily with Garchomp, as it easily dents Ferrothorn and Jellicent enough to enable a sweep for Kingdra.

2) Change Keldeo to Choice Scarf. Since this team really likes a Choice Scarf Pokemon to prehaps sweep late game once Jellicent / Celebi has been weakened by Kingdra.

3) Replace Gothitelle with Breloom. Now I know this sounds pretty weird at first, as you can't compare the two at all. However, like I said, Gothitelle really doesn't seem to be doing a lot to your team, while Breloom really helps you in beating Ferrothorn and Jellicent.

Here are the sets.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Breloom @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Low Sweep
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

Well, that's it for my rate. Good luck in the future, and I hope my suggestions helped you.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Scotti

So this team, despite being based around a Kingdra sweep, has quite a few problems taking out Ferrothorn. Not only that, but bulky Water types in general can be a real pain for this team, as Jellicent can also switch into most of Kingdra's moves and threaten to stall it out or burn it (which it won't like even though it's special). I also think Gothitelle could be much more useful to the team as a whole with a few minor tweaks. I think the first thing should be to use SD Scizor over Banded. The reason for this is that Scizor not only sets up on Ferrothorn, but it also can surprise KO Jellicent with Acrobatics. Additionally, this gives you a secondary win condition in case you can't seem to set up with Kingdra, or it gets worn down somehow. Next, Gothitelle should be the Choice Specs set and run Thunderbolt over Shadow Ball and Hidden Power Fire over Hidden Power Ice. Shadow Ball really only hits Jellicent and Lati@s, but the former can be hut with Grass Knot, and the latter can simply KO you anyway with draco, or isn't going any damage because it's locked into HP Fire or Psyshock, so Shadow Ball isn't needed. Instead Thunderbolt can eliminate Skarmory, making a Scizor sweep much easier, and Hidden Power Fire can eliminate ferrothorn for Kingdra. Remember that Gothitelle should always be tailored to your team's needs. Finally, I agree with ShootinStarmie that you should use SD Garchomp and Scarf Keldeo, but you may want to consider Yache Berry on Garchomp, as your team is painfully weak to Starmie as it stands, and Yache Chomp can easily lure and KO offensive Starmie.

Anyway, I hope I helped! Good luck with the team!

Scizor @ Flying Gem
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Acrobatics
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire]

You did not suggest anything at all. You pretty much just mentioned everything you could see was subpar about his team and his grammar in your eyes. To add to that, your entire post is constructed with an extremely obnoxious tone. Even though I am no pro rater, I know that using language structure such as "Ferrothorn will have a field day setting up on you", "painfully slow", or "you won't stand a chance" make you seem kind of haughty, which I don't feel is justified since you literally have not made a single suggestion.

Anyways, I'll give a quick rate here.

I definitely think the most obvious choice I would make if I was handed this team, is to change your CB Scizor to Specs Magnezone. The explanation I have is that your team has, bar Keldeo, quite a hard time killing Ferrothorn / Skarmory. Magnezone would consistently be able to pull this job off very well, and since Kingdra sweeps like 5 billion times easier once Ferrothorn is gone, I would definitely recommend trying this out.

I would personally think Choice Scarf Keldeo + SD Chomp would be better sets for your Ebelt Keldeo and ScarfChomp respectively, simply because Garchomp is not exactly the fastest Scarfer (the guy i quoted actually has a point).

I am not a great mastermind of OU, but the quick rate was just to have an excuse for quoting the rude commentator. I would shape your team quite differently, but if I told you all of my suggestions, it would just become a completely different team, which isn't really the point of RMTs

Hope I helped a bit :)

I prefer to point out mistakes and let people build their own team rather than tell them how to do it. "Teach a man to fish", after all. It's simply a matter of preference. I also have a distaste for poor grammar, as should everyone, because it reflects poorly on the entire community. User Scotti PM'd me asking for assistance with his grammar rather than going on a childish rant like many would, so I obliged and sent him a PM back with revisions and suggestions.

It's good to see someone who has genuine interest in improving themselves both in and out of the Pokemon meta game.

Scotti

we back.
Ty for the rates everyone. I will try every suggestion out and i really want to try magnezone out as it has great synergy with the 2 dragons on my team, and it gets rid of ferrothorn. I also want to try shuca raichi out, since, it seems like a great surprise against my opponent, and i think i could use a little bit offensive pressure from raichi. It seems like i should go back to scarf keldeo as it does better for my team. I tried it out before with SD chomp and they worked pretty good, though i felt like scarf chomp was better, but i don't mind trying it again. Hmm i might try breloom over gothitelle, but it probably won't be changed. I might try SD scizor also, because it adds a lot of offensive pressure to my team, and it a great sweeper overall, and i have really nothing that tries to setup sweep. I am not sure about choice specs goth though, because i have tried it and only had moderately success with it. I will also try Magnezone over Goth, but that will probably not be my decision as Magnezone steel typing is all over my team, and it it doesn't help my team succeed enough. With goth on my team, it offers more synergy which is something i seemed to be lacking alot on this team. Anyway thanks for the rates, and i hope i can get some more, since, they're all different and that just helps bring more pokemon to try. Overall that helps by allowing to get the best results possible. Ty for the rates =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)