[TCG] Smogon TCG Tournament #3 - What metagame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my ideas:

1. Base/Jungle/Fossil(/Rocket)
2. Classic + Neo
3. Base/Jungle/Fossil "UU" (ban overpowered cards)
4. EX - All sets
5. EX - Deoxys on
6. MD On
7. Base set Gastly only

What has your interest???

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BJF UU might be fun to kill time until Triumphant comes out and we can have the full MD-On metagame. I'd prefer to have the MD-On tournament be one with Triumphant in it, since it seems like it has a lot of fun cards and interesting strategies, and it'll at least be the metgame that has the most strategic diversity (at least in the gen 4 block).

Base Set -> Neo Revelation would be my personal preference, because that's where I remember most the cards from. Can't comment about "UU" until I see what the "overpowered" cards are.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
BJF UU might be fun to kill time until Triumphant comes out and we can have the full MD-On metagame. I'd prefer to have the MD-On tournament be one with Triumphant in it, since it seems like it has a lot of fun cards and interesting strategies, and it'll at least be the metgame that has the most strategic diversity (at least in the gen 4 block).
I agree with SDS' reasoning about MD-On. By the time this tourney finishes, Triumphant should be nearing release. Learning Ex-All sets or Ex-Deoxys on would be cool I guess, or we can go with BJF UU.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"BJF UU" for now.

MD-on is very undeveloped without the addition of Trumphant, it should have a few more sets in it before we can get a tournament that will be any fun with it.

I think it's best to wait with MD On until Triumphant is released. BJF UU needs a little more exploration and testing before I want to bombard it into tournament. Therefore, I'm gonna throw us all in the deep and make for an EX-on tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)