tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I meant "more recent abilities" (especially dream world ones), they can have recent egg moves now that balls pass down with the mother. Giving your thread a bit of thought. There's no much there I'm after, but I'll let you know in your thread once I've decided yes or no. ^_^
Alrighty, not a problem. No rush. =)

Just reposting since I'm not sure if you missed it or weren't interested, and it slipped off the page. Would you mind letting me know either way?
Sorry about that, Rhianne, I've been a bit overwhelmed with all the requests. I just missed you somehow. I only have males in stock for both, so I'll need to breed two females, but I am interested in your Timburr and Riolu. Would that work?

Sorry about that, Rhianne, I've been a bit overwhelmed with all the requests. I just missed you somehow. I only have males in stock for both, so I'll need to breed two females, but I am interested in your Timburr and Riolu. Would that work?
No problem, and that works for me if you're OK with males given the gender ratio. I'll need some time to breed mine as well, I'll let you know when they're ready.

If you like the balls, I could do a 4IV female/5IV males of both or either for 5/5 pairs of yours.

No problem, and that works for me if you're OK with males given the gender ratio. I'll need some time to breed mine as well, I'll let you know when they're ready.

If you like the balls, I could do a 4IV female/5IV males of both or either for 5/5 pairs of yours.
Both males are just fine. Looking to use them, not breed them. My breeding calendar is filled with apricorn mons the moment Pokebank hits. :P

I've got your Cherubi and Missy ready. I'll add you now. Could you nickname Kabuto "Segments" and Timburr "Hank"?
I thought it was a Riolu and Timburr - do you want to pick a different nickname for the Riolu, then I'll be available to trade for the next 30 minutes Edit: or up until around midnight GMT tonight, if that's easier.

I thought it was a Riolu and Timburr - do you want to pick a different nickname for the Riolu, then I'll be available to trade for the next 30 minutes Edit: or up until around midnight GMT tonight, if that's easier.
Oops. My bad. Just "Wolf" for Riolu, and I'm free to trade now. :)

Oops. My bad. Just "Wolf" for Riolu, and I'm free to trade now. :)
Sorry I missed you again - I'm GMT timezone and I work, so my trade times are a bit constrained. I can do 8-8.45am GMT and 11-12am GMT on request, or 6.30-12pm GMT (may log off earlier if I'm not trying to trade with someone). I'll try to find you tonight (my time).

(Reasonable use of internet is allowed at work, but I suspect they draw the line at getting a DS out).

Not so much new, as an upgrade. Yesterday the RNG spat out three flawless HP Ice Dedenne with Plus/Cheek Pouch. Also a couple of utility egg moves, even though Dedenne can't make much use of them.

Dedenne

Cheek Pouch/Plus - Timid - 31/0/30/31/31/31
Helping Hand, Covet, HP Ice
1 male/2 female

New:

Buneary

Klutz - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Encore, Switcheroo
3 male/1 female
(Thanks to Gothic Togekiss for the parent!)

Hey, I'd like to claim a Yamask, and a Misdreavus. These two preferably.

Misdreavus
Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento, Me First
11 male/2 female
(Hatched at Chamber of Emptiness. I figured after pulling a Moon Ball female off the GTS pre-Western-bank I should go full-on flavour for this one. Me First strikes me as a great option alongside Ghost/Fairy coverage, as it allows pseudo-priority revenge kills against other special attackers - especially other fast Ghosts using Shadow Ball).
Yamask
Mummy - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Toxic Spikes, Memento, Disable
3 male/1 female
What I can give in exchange is a 5 IV'd Bold Regenerator Slowpoke all but Atk IV's maxed. Along side with it, I can do a Modest Tynamo with the same spread. I will also throw in a third Pokemon in as well, a 5 IV'd Jolly Trapinch all but SpAtk. It'll take me some time to breed these Pokemon, but I sure can get them. Do these offers look good to your eyes?

Hey, I'd like to claim a Yamask, and a Misdreavus. These two preferably.
What I can give in exchange is a 5 IV'd Bold Regenerator Slowpoke all but Atk IV's maxed. Along side with it, I can do a Modest Tynamo with the same spread. I will also throw in a third Pokemon in as well, a 5 IV'd Jolly Trapinch all but SpAtk. It'll take me some time to breed these Pokemon, but I sure can get them. Do these offers look good to your eyes?
It's not entirely a deal breaker, but could you tell me what balls they are in? I've been hunting a Regen Slowpoke in a Dream Ball, is all. Either way, I'd be happy to do that trade. I like getting competitive pokes out into the world. ^_^

The Slowpoke and Tynamo are in Poke Balls, and the Trapinch is in a Quick Ball. I already got the Slowpoke, I'm now getting started with the Tynamo.

EDIT: I will have to temporarily stop breeding, I have an errand to run. I will immediately will get back to breeding when I get home.

The Slowpoke and Tynamo are in Poke Balls, and the Trapinch is in a Quick Ball. I already got the Slowpoke, I'm now getting started with the Tynamo.

EDIT: I will have to temporarily stop breeding, I have an errand to run. I will immediately will get back to breeding when I get home.
Don't feel pressured. Go out, live your life, and breed around it. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)