Team Doubles R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Post: GoldenEmpoleon has contacted me and now the terms are we must go online and whenever we see each other will play.

ok thank you :). Im not sure where my opponent is..he hasnt answered my message since confirming that we were opponents lol.

I do not mind if Jubilee wants to play stepping down and allowing my place to be filled, because I just can't find empoleon and because work is creeping on me. =|

My opponent and I are trying to find a way to be on at the same time. We weren't able to over the weekend, which was the optimal time, so we're going to just try our best.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Weekesy hasn't been on since the 14th. No response to my PM. I left him/her a follow-up VM.

marowak and I wanted to battle on Saturday but my WiFi broke so we couldn't battle (now it works again). If we can't battle anymore, he can has the win because it was my fault.

Extended to APril 29th! I realised that with wi-fi it is more difficult to make matches, so please get them done fast!

@ Supe : Advancing Supe because of inactivity, unless Week is back within a few days.

@ Pokerob : Let me know if you are backing out, if you cant meet the new deadline.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Forfeiting to King Emerald. Recently our router settings were messed up and as a result I cannot connect to Wi-Fi. I was unaware of this when I signed up for this and I don't know when it'll be fixed, so I'll have to back out. I apologize for not fighting. Good luck to King Emerald in the rest of the tourney.

With the lack of subs, I will have to advance upon withdrawl, so truffle you advance, as does king emerald. Anyone who remains inactive before the 21st will be disqualified. Anyone who contacts me for activity beforehand has an additional week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)