Team Doubles R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think I'll step out and let a sub in. Reason being that I cannot just seem to find a time when me and GE can play at the same time. Wishing everyone else good luck!

Ive contacted my opponent and sent him messages when he was online with no reply. He was also kicked from the legends awakening tourney for inactivity just recently. I know we still have a while though. Maybe he will reply soon

I won against llcfromhell. GG!

Edit : I meant to say I won the first round against him.

Edit 2 : Just won round 2. GG llcfromhell!

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I finally heard back from weekesy. We have an 8 hour time difference, so it will be hard to get this done on a weekday unless he wants to stay up till 2 am waiting for me to get home from work. He said he is available anytime on weekends so I told him I am available all day today.

Activity Post: Still waiting for my opponent. Have sent a couple of Pm's and a VM since I was subbed in on thursday. He has been online on several occasions, but has just not replied. I will battle as soon as he's ready.

HolyChipmunk said something of not having time to battle and giving me the win ._.

I'll wait for him to post here to see what happens next

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I finally heard back from weekesy. We have an 8 hour time difference, so it will be hard to get this done on a weekday unless he wants to stay up till 2 am waiting for me to get home from work. He said he is available anytime on weekends so I told him I am available all day today.

EDIT: Lost to weekesy 2-1. He got some important crits in the 2nd and 3rd battles, but that's just the nature of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)