Team help, please?

i'd like to maybe start being competitive again with pokemon. i noticed the new triple team battle thing, that looks awesome, might want to take a shot at that.

Now to get to the point, i want to create an awesome team that is at lease semi-viable online. and if nothing else crushes the battle tower. Now, i did used to play competitively and i know about EVs IVs Natures and i dont need the whole explanation, but almost all these pokemon are new to me and i need a little update on them, i also dont know pokemon positions like wall sweeper or any of that... but im just looking for a good/great triple team group.

Pretty much any pokemon you can get in X and Y i have. But out of all the pokemon, i've created a little list of people i want to maybe try, and if you guys can think of any pokemon superstar that might fit in with a group of my guys, please shout him out!

I'm open to literally any pokemon obtainable in X and Y, but these are the guys i had in mind....

Any Eevee evolution
Charizard
Blastoise
Chesnaught
Gengar
Azumarill
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Pikachu
Salamance
Garchomp
Snorlax
Lucario
Absol

In no particular order. Now i know that is quite, quite the list.... but if anybody could maybe think of a team with them, or some of them, that would be awesome!

I really want to try out a triple team if anyone can brave a team for that!!

Also, i would like it if maybe i could get the EV build, Nature, and potential moveset for a team...

Thank you in advance for everyone who helps me! :D

This is not the right place for this thread. This is a subforum for showing off teams that have already been created and tested, not for getting users to help you create a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)