Team preview possibly unbanned...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a chance team preview might be turned on for the VGC11. There are two ways to fight on b/w: C-Gear or wireless. C-Gear permits items during battles (that's medicine items like Max Revive, Full Restores etc.), and wireless has team preview. So chances are, the C-Gear won't be used or there will be people spamming Max Revives everywhere, so that leaves wireless and its team preview on.

We have known this for a while which was why we originally started playing with Team Preview, we changed this because Mike Liesik said somewhere that they will have the option to choose what they want to use or not, they can choose if they want to use or not to use certain options.

I think there is a chance team preview might be turned on for the VGC11. There are two ways to fight on b/w: C-Gear or wireless. C-Gear permits items during battles (that's medicine items like Max Revive, Full Restores etc.), and wireless has team preview. So chances are, the C-Gear won't be used or there will be people spamming Max Revives everywhere, so that leaves wireless and its team preview on.
complete bs since vgc will be played via the battle tournament function in the start menu off the game, it was already confirmed for japan that there's no team preview in the battle tournament function and i doubt it'd change here, even though liesik said he can turn it on or off.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TPCi has controls that we don't have access to so it's a crapshoot at this point with a stronger possibility of no team preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)