1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Team preview possibly unbanned...!

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Fantom0, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantom0

Fantom0

I think there is a chance team preview might be turned on for the VGC11. There are two ways to fight on b/w: C-Gear or wireless. C-Gear permits items during battles (that's medicine items like Max Revive, Full Restores etc.), and wireless has team preview. So chances are, the C-Gear won't be used or there will be people spamming Max Revives everywhere, so that leaves wireless and its team preview on.
  2. Human

Human

We have known this for a while which was why we originally started playing with Team Preview, we changed this because Mike Liesik said somewhere that they will have the option to choose what they want to use or not, they can choose if they want to use or not to use certain options.
  3. drug_duck

drug_duck

complete bs since vgc will be played via the battle tournament function in the start menu off the game, it was already confirmed for japan that there's no team preview in the battle tournament function and i doubt it'd change here, even though liesik said he can turn it on or off.
  4. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

TPCi has controls that we don't have access to so it's a crapshoot at this point with a stronger possibility of no team preview.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)