Team Tournament Match: Son of Shadoo vs. Smashlloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
leggo

Earthquake~Drill Run~Earthquake
IF Drain Punch, THEN Dig unless it's in a combo
IF Rain Dance, THEN Sandstorm unless you're Taunted

Ah good, you're back. I would NOT have felt good about a DQ when victory is in your grasp. But don't assume we're going down without a fight...

Bulldoze >>> Taunt >>> Drain Punch

Team Son of Shadoo:

Eoleo (Arghonaut)
Health:110
Energy: 100
Speed: 75
Stats: 5/3/2/4
Size/Weight: 3/5
Boosts/Drops: None

Team Smashlloyd:

Durr (Excadrill):
Health: 86
Energy: 58
Speed: 88
Stats: 6/2/1/3
Size/Weight: 1/3

Round 9: Bulldozing the Competition

Welcome back folks! Last round we witnessed Smashlloyd finishing off Son of Shadoo's second pokemon. After that, Son of Shadoo sent out his Arghonaut Eoleo to counter the Excadrill. Can he pull of a comeback? Only one way to find out!

Excadrill starts the round off with a neat Earthquake attack that did reasonable damage to Arghonaut. However, Arghonaut has other plans, as he sends a seismic wave of his own to Bulldoze the Excadrill clones, deal really good damage, and lower Excadrill's speed. This could be a turning point for Son of Shadoo.

However, for whatever reason, instead of using his newfound speed superiority to attack Excadrill, he Taunts him instead. I hope Son of Shadoo has a plan here, or else this may have been a bad move, since Excadrill is so enraged that it simply Runs Arghonaut through with it's Drill.

After that attack, Arghonaut decides to stop being passive and do some damage, and he hits the Excadrill with a rather nasty Drain Punch. After being boosted by STAB and Iron Fist, that did an awful lot of damage and healed Arghonaut from most of the wounds attained from the Drill Run. Excadrill, trying to follow it's master's orders, Digs underground and then comes up to attack Arghonaut, which does about as much damage as the Drill Run.

As this round comes to a close, we see Son of Shadoo making a valiant effort to get back into this game. Can he continue his comeback long enough to net a victory for his team? Find out after these messages!
Action One:
Excadrill used Earthquake
To Crit: [1=Yes]=8=No
Damage: [10+3+4]=17
[17 Damage A] [-6 Energy E]

Arghonaut used Bulldoze
All the clones were hit!
To Crit: [1=yes]=12=No
Damage: [6+4.5]*1.5=15.75
[15.75 Damage E] [-5 Energy A]
-1 speed Excadrill (6A)

Action Two:
Arghonaut used Taunt
Excadrill was Taunted!
[-10 Energy A]

Excadrill used Drill Run
To Hit: [5>= Miss]=77=Hit
To Crit: [2>= Yes]=4=No
Damage: [8+3+4]=15
[15 Damage A] [-5 Energy E]

Action Three:
Arghonaut used Drain Punch
To Crit: [1=Yes]=2=No
Damage: [8+2+3+4.5]*1.5=26.25
Recovery: 26.25/2=13.125
[26.25 Damage E] [+13.125 HP A] [-11 Energy A]

Excadrill used Dig
He went underground, then came back up!
To Crit: [1=Yes]=12=No
Damage: [8+3+4]=15
[15 Damage A] [-9 Energy E]

Totals:
Excadrill: 42 Damage, -20 Energy
Arghonaut: 34 Damage, -26 Energy

Sunny Day Dissipated

Team Son of Shadoo:

Eoleo (Arghonaut)
Health:76
Energy: 74

Team Smashlloyd:

Durr (Excadrill):
Health: 44
Energy: 38
Boosts/Drops: -1 Speed (3A)

Turn order:
Son of Shadoo orders
Smashlloyd orders
I ref

Good Lord I hate seeing my username written out.

Now then, Taunt and subs stops any shenanigans, so Excadrill should be going down now. You've still probably got this.

Waterfall >>> Drain Punch >>> Waterfall
If Excadrill Digs and stays underground, use Earthquake the following action.

Team Son of Shadoo:

Eoleo (Arghonaut)
Health:76
Energy: 74

Team Smashlloyd:

Durr (Excadrill):
Health: 44
Boosts/Drops: -1 Speed (3A)

Round 10: Plastered into a corner.

Welcome back folks! Last we left our valiant competitors, SoS had managed to make headway by doing decent damage to Excadrill. Can he make a comeback? Let's find out!

Well, Arghonaut opens up this round by coating itself with water, and then slamming Excadrill with a force able to scale a Waterfall. That's gotta hurt. At this point, Excadrill then tried to respond with an Earthquake. Wait a minute, I think that Waterfall really threw Excadrill off balance. He flinched from the attack! That's really going to hurt.

Wait, I think I see Smashlloyd over there is having a fit...

AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON!

Anyway, Arghonaut finishes off his foe with a powerful Drain Punch that manages to put Arghonaut in a good Health score for the upcoming matchup.

Well, Smashlloyd over there can't stop raging after that show of hax, but SoS has managed to pull himself back from the brink. It seems a comeback is imminent, but he isn't out of the woods yet. Smashlloyd manages to cool himself down long enough to send out his last mon, a Machamp. So now it's Son of Shadoo's two worn down pokemon vs one well rested Machamp. Who will win? It's anyone's guess now, so stay tuned!

Action One:
Arghonaut used Waterfall
To Crit: [1=Yes]=10=No
To Flinch: [20>= Yes]=2=YES
Damage: [8+3+4.5]*1.5=23.25
[23.25 Damage E] [-5 Energy A]

Well, this isn't exactly a crit but...
Excadrill used AGGRON
But Excadrill flinched!

Action Two:
Excadrill glowed menacingly

Arghonaut used Drain Punch
To Crit: [1=Yes]=10=No
Damage: [8+2+3+4.5]*1.5=26.25
Recovery: [26.25/2]=13.125
[26.25 Damage E] [+13.125 HP A] [-11 Energy A]
Excadrill fainted!

Totals:
Arghonaut: +13 HP, -16 Energy
Excadrill: 50 Damage, FAINT

Team Son of Shadoo:

Eoleo (Arghonaut)
Health:89

Team Smashlloyd:

Durr (Excadrill):
Health:KO
Boosts/Drops: -1 Speed (1A)

Turn order:
Smashlloyd's Machamp is automatically sent out!
Smashlloyd orders
Son of Shadoo orders
I ref

NO

NO WAY

AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON AGGRON

Dyanmicpunch~Thunderpunch~Dynamicpunch
IF substitute a1 or a2 and he's not confused then Focus Punch and pushback unless if 25 in which case use dynamicpunch + bullet punch ~ cooldown ~ thunderpunch as applicable
IF yawn and not taunted then protect unless if it would be used twice in a row anywhere in the round in which case ignore this substitution completely

Thank you for waiting for me. Now that Dummy has triumphed over Pwnemon, I actually have to win. Eek.

Also I'm pretty sure that's three subs, so it's kind of iffy. Not that it matters.

Dive >>> Chill >>> Dive

Team Son of Shadoo:

Eoleo (Arghonaut)
Health:89

Team Smashlloyd:

Chuck Norris (Machamp):
Health:100
Energy: 100
Speed: 47
Stats: 5/3/4/3

Round 11: Machamp Only! No Items! Final Destination...wait.

Welcome back folks! Last round SoS had managed to get back into this fight by soundly defeating Smashlloyd's Excadrill. Can he use the momentum from this comeback to win the round for his team?

Well, Arghonaut certainly intends to, as he Dives into the moat around the arena and starts moving around towards Machamp. Machamp tries to respond with his signature Dynamicpunch. As Arghonaut comes up out of the water, they exchange blows, but Arghonaut only hits himself due to Dynamicpunch's Intense Confusion. That's going to hurt.

Arghonaut wants to have more energy for the rounds ahead, so he takes advantage of Machamps next weaker attack to Chill and restore some energy. Machamp doesn't want to expend too much energy, so he simply goes for the Thunderpunch, which with the type advantage does pretty good damage.

Finally, we seem to have a repeat of the first pair of actions, as Arghonaut Dives underwater and Machamp still hits despite the laws of physics. Arghonaut still only hits himself, though he manages to snap out of confusion.

As this round comes to a close, we find SoS in a tight spot. Machamp's breaking of the laws of physics with his cheap ability No Guard that shouldn't exist...ahem. Anyway, SoS is going to have a hard time getting back from this. What will happen next round? Stay tuned for the next exciting round.

Action One:
Arghonaut used Dive
Arghonaut went underwater.

Machamp used Dynamicpunch
It hit due to No Guard
To Crit: [1=Yes]=8=No
Damage: [10+3+3]=16
Arghonaut was (3/3) Intensely confused
[16 Damage A] [-7 Energy M]

Arghonaut attacked!
To Hit self: [50>= Yes]=44=YES
He hit himself!
Damage: [4+3]=7
[7 Damage A] [-3 Energy]
-2 Confusion Actions

Action Two:
Arghonaut Chilled
To Hit Self: [50>= Yes]=78=No
[+12 Energy A]
-1 Confusion Stage

Machamp used Thunderpunch
To Crit: [1=Yes]=2
To Paralyze: [10>= Yes]=69=No
Damage: [8+3]*1.5=16.5
[16.5 Damage A] [-6 Energy M]

Action Three:
Arghonaut used Dive
Arghonaut went underwater

Machamp used Dynamicpunch
It hit due to No guard
To Crit: [1=Yes]=3=No
[16 Damage A] [-7 Energy M]

Arghonaut came up
To Hit Self: [50>= Yes]=27
[7 Damage A] [-3 Energy A]
-1 Confusion Stage

Totals:
Arghonaut: 63 Damage, +6 Energy
Machamp: -20 Energy

Team Son of Shadoo:

Eoleo (Arghonaut)
Health:26
Energy: 64

Team Smashlloyd:

Chuck Norris (Machamp):
Health:100
Energy: 80
Speed: 47
Stats: 5/3/4/3

Turn order:
Son of Shadoo orders
Smashlloyd orders
I ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)