Standard Rules Apply
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
Tie Move Clause
Battle Timeout
Smogon Server for use, please. If the server happens to be down, however, you may use any other server.

ARCEUS WILL BE BANNED IN UBERS

THE OLD TIER LIST WILL STILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS ROUND IN TERMS OF UU. THE OU WILL NOT HAVE THE CHANGES OF THE SUSPECT VOTES IN PLACE AS OF THIS TIME. PLATINUM CHANGES ARE NOT IN AFFECT (EXCEPT HYPNOSIS ACCURACY)

To Advance, your team must win 2 of the 3 matches. The third match is not required if your team has already lost, but can be done out of respect or for fun.

Don’t Bash Us, Please vs. (no team name)
UU – CaptKirbyvs. Gaborik
OU – Warthog vs. Fishin
Ubers – Fabbles vs. Master Of The Six Kings

Now, I'm going to explain how this decision was made. IggyBot, after discussing to him this morning, was unaware he even had a match to do. Master of the Six Kings was given the win. Gaborik then won the coin flip against JabbaTheGriffin, as they both made an effort to get this done, but could not, and I am unable to make extensions any further.

Win or Lose, I can honestly say that this tournament's participation rate for getting matches done has been almost useless. So please, take this out with a bang, and let's finish this up quickly. I'm giving you no deadline, but if I don't see any activity I will hunt you down.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Totally didn't predict this matchup.

I Think my Don't Bash Us Boys have this though ;D

Can I get clarification on what underused are allowed? Is it the most recent list, or whatever started this tournament?

ack, another Garchomp match...

Anyways, replied to Warthog's PM, we should be able to get this done pretty soon.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't get a PM, so I will PM Master of the Six Kings very soon.

I assume still pre-Platinum rules, if this is not the case then someone can tell me.

Thanks to my awesome team mates for letting us get here! Now let's finish the deal Don't Bash Us, Please!

Don’t Bash Us, Please vs. (no team name)
UU – CaptKirby vs. Gaborik
OU – Warthog vs. Fishin
Ubers – Fabbles vs. Master Of The Six Kings

just imo

won 2-0 vs Fishin in a great game.

last Garchomp match for awhile I think.

props to VIL for the team, been using it off and on in Garchomp metas for awhile.

Congratulations Don't Bash Us, Please! Some might say a surprising run as well!

And thank you all for getting it done quickly

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to take this post to congratulate the true best team in this tourney - Homeless Pokemon Players. We didn't lose a single battle in the tournament, good job you guys. If not for a stupid decision this would have been ours. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)