Team Trials II - Finals [Won by Team Allegro Forte Fellatio]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming my win against TAY and Allegro Forte Fellatio's win!

Looks like we went 10-1 with my Semi-Final loss being the only one, good job Eo and jrr for remaining undefeated!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we (Team Music Terms) won!!! Who actually doubted us...

I'd like to thank Eo and Earthworm for carrying me to victory, going 9-1 combined, while I was a much more impressive UNDEFEATED 1-0 throughout the tourney. At least I won the "clutch" match in the semis, when I had to!!

My first Smogon Tournament win!! We look forward to owning you all next time!!

Eo goes 5-0 in UU, officially becoming the king of UU
EW goes 4-1 in OU, beating my rival TAY in the finals
I go 1-0 in Ubers, proving once again that I am the undefeated king of the Pokemon universe

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Well done Team Allegro Forte Fellatio and Team Ganna Win for making it this far. I enjoyed hosting this tournament and appreciate the speed that it was finished since I'm doing two things at once. ^_^

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Well done to my teammates, EW for consistently pulling through and jrrrrrrr for coming through in the clutch! It was quite an enjoyable tournament.

east side wins

at least one german team should be here, but this idiots use vacuum wave against roserade or bullet punch against blissey ~__~
this is true, we kicked ourself with pure dumbness, without one missklick and 2 big mistakes (although mine wasn't as big!!!) this would have been a german-german-luxembourg final :(

whatever congratz, we can at least say we lost against the winners.

joshe

the best
congrats Eo, EW, and jrrrrrrrr! i knew you'd make it :)

anyways i hope we have more tournaments like this. I'd love to get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)