Team Trials II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Legacy Raider. One of his pokes was really hard for my team to take down and i think that made the biggest difference. Good game.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have yet to hear anything from Blame Game. I sent him a PM. I've also been around quite a bit on shoddy, the forums and on IRC.

I was winning 6-3... his hitmonlee crit me.. he spammed in celebration for the crit on a +6 Sp Atk + 6 Sp Def Spiritomb and Noah kicked him off the server, I had that match won... but in my stupidity... I forgot to save log =/...

you didn't have the match won, you fucking pansy, i had spikes tspikes and rocks up, you didnt know what my last pokemon was, you had nothing up against me except numbers

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
I was winning 6-3... his hitmonlee crit me.. he spammed in celebration for the crit on a +6 Sp Atk + 6 Sp Def Spiritomb and Noah kicked him off the server, I had that match won... but in my stupidity... I forgot to save log =/...
Witnessed this dumbassery.

like i said on the last page, I beat mien....but also like Hec, in my dumbassery, I didnt save the log >_<

Zak witnessed it...and so did Farmer i believe. =/

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Errr what the fuck?? If Noah kicked him, and he had 3 layers of Spikes up as well as TSpikes and SR, I'm pretty sure that warrants a rematch. Unless Hec can guarantee he had a poke that destroyed FM's remaining 3, I think he shouldn't be given the win.

Errr what the fuck?? If Noah kicked him, and he had 3 layers of Spikes up as well as TSpikes and SR, I'm pretty sure that warrants a rematch. Unless Hec can guarantee he had a poke that destroyed FM's remaining 3, I think he shouldn't be given the win.

MS... he had one layer of spikes, no rocks, and 2 layers of toxic spikes which nidoqueen absorbs. His hitmonlee was locked into EQ, Hitmontop could lower his attack, Nidoqueen could get 2 toxic spikes up easily.

If Noah kicked him off and you were in a checkmate position there's no need for a rematch but seriously it's your own fault if you didn't save the log.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I discussed it with matty and decided to give the game to HECTOR. Without a log, I can't determine the exact circumstances of the match. You need to be a good sport when you play and flooding the main chat in rejoice is definitely not a good way of expressing joy when the game is still going on.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
*Sigh* Silly FM :(, ahh well you tried your best.

Now I guess its up to me against SilentEcho in ubers, I think I PMed him awhile ago with no luck, so I'll try my luck again now.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LonelyNess emerges victorious 2-0 over Anima.

Alright boys, I held up my end of the bargain, let's go TAY / Jabba

LonelyNess emerges victorious 2-0 over Anima.

Alright boys, I held up my end of the bargain, let's go TAY / Jabba
Mmh... I have to get more practise in this tier. Anyway it was a good game without any decisive critical hits. There was one, but at this point the battle was allready over. :)

My team mates will make it. So go, go, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)