Team Trials III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a PM from Justin today, but I was AFK, and when I saw it I had people over so I couldn't really play. We'll probably get this done tomorrow if he's on!

Sep 2nd, 2010 3:02:10 AM -- Ala's last time on

I vm'ed him, so as long as he returns before the deadline we should be able to get our match done

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Had a strange but good battle with Fireburn where some questionable lucky things happened that might have helped me / him or not.

In the end it came down to a Thunder in the sun and it hit for me.

1-0, gg Fireburn.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I lost 1-0 to Fabbles in a close game that came down to a coin flip. Might have gone differently had my X not gotten para'd but this is Pokemon. :)

gg Fabbles, and Justin got this!

CTI

black
PM'd august like a couple days ago. He replyed saying that we'll get it done when he's not busy.

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My opponent still hasn't contacted me back about our match, and I've been online and ready to play nearly every day. I'm leaving town for the rest of the week now, so I doubt anything will take place before the deadline passes... Sorry we couldn't get this completed. Considering my opponent doesn't really frequent this site, though, I don't think there's much more I could have done to make it happen.

My opponent still hasn't contacted me back about our match, and I've been online and ready to play nearly every day. I'm leaving town for the rest of the week now, so I doubt anything will take place before the deadline passes... Sorry we couldn't get this completed. Considering my opponent doesn't really frequent this site, though, I don't think there's much more I could have done to make it happen.
What? I've been on yesterday, today, and I will be tomorrow as well. I replied to your message on my page yesterday, I guess you didn't read it?... If you simply checked your comment you would see that I replied. If you didn't want to check my profile for my reply you should've sent me a PM.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What? I've been on yesterday, today, and I will be tomorrow as well. I replied to your message on my page yesterday, I guess you didn't read it?... If you simply checked your comment you would see that I replied. If you didn't want to check my profile for my reply you should've sent me a PM.
First of all, what you guys are doing is called VM not PM

Second of all, this isn't Facebook, he doesn't get a notice saying that you posted on your own goddamn profile, to get a response you have to post on THEIR profile so they actually get a notice saying that they have a Visitor Message.

Because of Time zones, Delebird most likely wont be able to battle with Heist. I guess we can concede that battle to him unless a miracle arises.

ShoddyCem, lets "whopem good" hurr

I was on ALL DAY both days in the weekend. On Saturday, Delebird came online for 5 minutes and asked me a suitable time. I responded 5 mins later and he was offline. On Sunday he did not come online once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)