Team Trials - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to give one more day, that's all, with all the confusion, it's all i can do to extend, but this won't go any further then that.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All I can say is that Pride has been active on AIM. Husk is active also. So I assume it is just a time zone issue.

okay, thank you. i was just really wanting to let you guys have a bit more time. i'm going to update this tonight.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol

Anyway, both Umbarsc and Pat haven't replied to this thread, which seemingly shows that they have little interest or not enough time with this tournament. I will speak to Umbarsc, like LonelyNess has before, to see why he hasn't made an effort to get his match done, and I hope Venom can do the same for Pat. I think it's obvious that both teams would prefer to win their way throguh rounds, instead of qualifying through the absense of the opponent.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol

Anyway, both Umbarsc and Pat haven't replied to this thread, which seemingly shows that they have little interest or not enough time with this tournament. I will speak to Umbarsc, like LonelyNess has before, to see why he hasn't made an effort to get his match done, and I hope Venom can do the same for Pat. I think it's obvious that both teams would prefer to win their way throguh rounds, instead of qualifying through the absense of the opponent.
Agreed; I don't know Pat at all so Venom will be the one coordinating their match through Pat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)