Team Trials - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me and bk keep trying to cross swords but one of us keeps signing on right as the other is leaving (huge time zone difference i believe X_x)

Well, don't blame me as I have PMed Void several times. In fact, he didn't even respond to my last (and he has been on since I PMed him).

So please, don't get rude and say we have had "no initiative."
moi said:
I understand the troubles _Void_ had
this applies to you, Fabbles. You are his opponent, and due to this, have had trouble getting in contact as well. I'd have figured you understood this.

If you want Baris, I would like to get our game done sometime tomorrow. Let me know what you think. And I have been on some but not as much lately because my PC screen is messing up but I think I got it figured out without having to buy a new monitor.

btw one of the reasons I didnt contact you Baris (nor did a I receive a PM from you) is because there are some many variations of your name on here that I didn't know which one was you.

k can you be on tomorrow at around the same time you posted today? I was out this morning doing some errands so I this post.

okay, i'm going to wait one more day for warthog and baris to try and get this organized, if not, we'll just go straight through the next round by coin flip. enough is enough

this doesn't apply to fabbles match as i'm going to give it to him if that happens, due to Voids unfortunate internet connection

ugg, i'd prefer this had been earlier. i'm going to give you until the end of the weekend. i know i keep saying this, but this is 100% final

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well I was sick and on vacation and didn't really know that I had a new opponent until recently! I should be on for the rest of tonight and I am off tomorrow, so I shall be waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)