Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, you missed our team name too:
24. Team Blue Team
UU - tennisace0227
OU - Magmortified
Ubers - Bass

No more teams. He has said it a lot of times now. You can only fill the spots on teams already made, you can't make another one. :(

I imagine if enough people would like to join he'd allow more teams. I read his post, I'm showing interest.

Yeah, but there's a certain number we need to reach. At that point, we aren't there, however I will reconsider other formats so that lower numbers could be accessible, but we also still need members for other teams.

we have one Ubers free agent, FM might want to play ubers for anoyne, and husk said he could play anything. At this point, pretty much just choose the team you want to join out of the three, and then I'll just asign the free agent to the team not with one (best case scenario)

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ill take fm, husk, or whoever is interested in playing ubers, its a shame my main uber battler had his computer crash on the day of the sign ups >_____>

okay, I'm going to ask Husk, and if he wants to fill in for ubers, I'll asign him, fm and uchihakid to one of the three teams, so we can finally get this started.

atticus said he'd take anyone, I'll put on uchiha.
I'll wait for a response from shake and bake, and FM can have the last spot if he posts again.

thank god
okay, I'll asign them. WE CAN PLAY

I'll have it up by the end of tonight, this will take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)