Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 92 SDef / 44 Spd
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

The most used Pokemon in the current Pokebank OU metagame iirc, and the most common set on it to boost. Despite the inner hipster in me saying no, I can't help but use this guy, especially on a mono that's so devoid of good secondary types. He serves as my physical wall and ingenerala good pivot/scout. Volt Switch is to mess around with the opponent and in general be a jerk. And it is very easy to spam once Ground-types are removed, since half my team knows Volt Switch. Momentum comes naturally. Hydro Pump is the secondary STAB, and it hits quite a few things that otherwise shut down a good part of my team, namely AB Heatran, and also is a much safer move against Gliscor then locking Thundy into HP Ice or bringing in the Ground-weak Evire for an Ice Punch. Willow is a must on Rotom to inflict burns and cripple opposing physical attackers. Pain Split, finally, allows Rotom to live quite a bit longer if played correctly, and with all the switches that this guy forces, it isn't hard to find a nice full-health pokemon to split with. 90% of the time this guy is my lead due to his natural ability to hurt or cripple many Pokemon and Volt Switch out of those he can't.

Scizor @ Assault Vest
Ability: Technician
EVs: 112 Atk / 252 HP / 146 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Superpower

AV, Scizor I was Skeptical about using it but after using it, it’s so good and Bulky while still maintaining it Strength. Went with Knock Off>Pursuit as Knock Offs Buff is too Great to pass up right now. I Know that I could just use Conk in this Position but Scizor has always been one of my Favorite Pokes since it Release. I chocie scizor for the team cuz he handles the fairy types for Latios and Chestnaught and he pairs well with Rotom-W.

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Stone Edge

Chesnaught was chosen as the Final member of the team cuz it completes the FWG Core and Also deal with most Physical ATK And Luke in General cuz we all know the Luke is a huge ass problem lol. Went, with Seed>Spikes cuz Spike and Defog on the same team are just redundant.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 164 HP / 92 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Standard Offensive Pivot Landorus-T forms the second half of the 'Turn' in Volt-Turn. In addition to this role, he functions as an offensive SR setter and is my first scarecrow for Talonflame (though he needs to be wary of the WoW variants which thankfully haven't seemed to have caught on just yet). Landy's role is clear, check and weaken physical attackers, maintain offensive momentum and get SR up when the opportunity arises. There's a lot of pressure on Lando-T to absorb powerful CCs and other fighting type attacks that the rest of my team does not take well so it's imperative that I play him with an iota of intelligence.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Roar
- Earth Power

Heatran is able to provide fire coverage, something I felt the team needed anyway, and is my answer to the meddlesome Genesects lurking the OU tier nowadays. Although Genesect will be U-Turning for the majority of a match, Latios and the Rest of my Team takes super effective damage from it move depending on what it has, which adds up as the battle goes on. Heatran does not have this problem and can threaten it in return with a Lava Plume to the mechanical insect's face. Heatran was chosen as the fire cuz yes it deal w/ Genesect but handles talonflame and charizard-y which the team needed cuz Zard-Y is a problem

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Defog

Latios is a nuclear weapon period. He is able to serve as a late game sweeper most of the time. I rarely use him untill the oppoonent has two pokes left because after that is where draco meteors sp att drop becomes unbearable. Latios was chosin as my Wall Breaker cuz Nothin want to come in a take a Draco Meteor to the face.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)