Trait: Mold Breaker
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dual Chop
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- Dragon Dance
Win condition of choice, sits on my bench until I can switch him in on resisted hit or a safe switch, and go for a dragon dance or 2 b4 punching holes. I am fine with my moves although i wouldnt be oppose to changing brick break for fire fang since there is no steel type in game that can take both fire and ground safely.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick
My lead of choice, volt switching early for initiative or just to hit hard. Trick can easily cripple set up / stall pokes and get me a leftovers in the process. Hidden power ice is for the coverage against rotoms only weakness to grass and nail grounds / dragons.

Breloom (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Low Sweep
- Mach Punch
- Spore
If i am not leading with Rotom then Breloom is usually the pokemon I turn to. Spore to cripple slower leads, and give me a forced switch. Low sweep lets me hit pokemon on the switch, then slow them down allowing breloom a chance to out speed faster threats. And when it is needed i have mach punch for easy revenge kills or just suicide dmg.

Mamoswine (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
Normally i run choice banded Mamoswine, but i decided to give him a scarf here because nothing annoys me more than when i have a banded Mamoswine that can easily Ohko an opponent with a super effective stone edge / superpower but cant actually out speed the opponent to land said attack. Mamoswine has plenty of attack already, and base 110 hp to be more tanky than your average choice scarfer. Choice scarf + max speed allows me to surpise opponent without scarfs without needing to rely on ice shard. I keep ice shard over icicle crash because i dont want to get beat out by opposing choice scarfers (namely scarf moxie salamence) and that anything that is 4 times weak to ice is pretty much screwed against ice shard anyway.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
Wall #1. Skarmory is here to sponge dragons and set up stealth rocks. with breloom and mamo capable of sponging electrics, and starmie haxorus and rotom able to sponge fires. with and obnoxiously high base 140 defense, all my EVs are dumped in Hp and sDefense in order to maximize defenses on both sides of the spectrum. roost for the much needed longevity, and whirlwind to stop set up pokemon and occasional baton pass teams.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SDef
Calm Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Scald
- Psychic
In my opinion every team needs a rapid spinner, and although i am a prominent user of foretress and donphan, i find that starmie has just enough base defenses and Hp to make a good wall. In the games that i have played with this team, starmie has suprised me with his surpise bulk, being able to survive a large number of non stab super effective hits and recover-ing the Hp back. i chose scald over surf or hydro pump because i like to get the burn for residual dmg and less dmg on opponent physical pokemon. I had a hard time picking my last move, as i could have gone for Ice beam / Thunderbolt for super effective coverage. I ultimately went for psychic so i can abuse stab, have a move for fighting type pokemon like keldeo and toxicroak, and to fish for sdefense if necessary.

would luv to get some feed back and some suggestions for improvement

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)