Teams in the VGC 11 tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[

This happens far too often. Usually if the wrong tier is selected, this message: The generation of your team is invalid for that tier. Would it be possible to institute this for incorrect VGC teams?

Those teams probably have evasion moves or ohko moves which are banned in every other tier for gen 5 so PO tries to put them in every tier until VGC 2011 which is the last of the list, and as there's no other available gen 5 tier they stay in VGC 2011.

Introducing a Challenge Cup tier or unbanning evasion and OHKOs in Ubers should fix this.

Introducing a Challenge Cup tier or unbanning evasion and OHKOs in Ubers should fix this.
Both those ideas are bleh (not trying to insult you, just putting out a counter argument). "Challenge" Cup is all about who pulled a better card, and while yeah, how you play is just as relevant as other types, The levels are random, and you can get NFE's. Which is stupid, to be honest. it makes it a much more casual game play, and giving it a tier takes away from its causality. I dont want to play an Uber metagame that has Minibliss on every fucking team. I'll cry.

I'd say adding in what the OP said would solve issues, but apparently they have it already, and its still not working, inwhich case revisions are necessary. If you have gen 4 pokes in VGC '11 you shouldnt be able to play VGC '11.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Instituting a CC or "STREET PKMN" tier would automatically sort teams with OHKO moves and +Evasion moves into said tier. VGC rules do not include evasion / OHKO clauses, so random teams with these moves would be sorted into these new tiers, and not VGC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)