technical help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry for asking this here but I did not see a technical help forum or a general Q&A forum. anyways, here goes

Whenever I try to save my preferences in the strategy pokedex for r/s or d/p as listing the pokemon in pokedex number order it always goes back to alphabetical name order. I do not know how to fix this and would like some advice to help me do this.

thanks in advance.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
It is not possible to save your preferences for future uses, as aggravating as that may be. You'll have to change it to that every time you open the Dex page every time you open your browser.

Sorry.

EDIT: Actually I just tried it, and it is acting strangely. It'll show up in number order, but then immediately revert to alphabetical. I'm not sure why it's doing this.

I have brought this to the attention of Articuno64. He's very busy, but hopefully he'll be able to fix this at some point in the future, since it does seem to be behaving strangely. I have the same problem, and am using Firefox 3.6.12 on Windows*. The preferences are saving for me, but as the page loads, the order of the Pokémon (Pokédex numbers) suddenly turns to alphabetical.

* Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)

I have brought this to the attention of Articuno64. He's very busy, but hopefully he'll be able to fix this at some point in the future, since it does seem to be behaving strangely. I have the same problem, and am using Firefox 3.6.12 on Windows*. The preferences are saving for me, but as the page loads, the order of the Pokémon (Pokédex numbers) suddenly turns to alphabetical.

* Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
pleasse let me know when he gets it fixed.

P.S. Thank You :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)