Technical Support (read OP before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the server down? Its not on the registry and when I do advanced connection I get this Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused

Is the server down? Its not on the registry and when I do advanced connection I get this Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused
As of 7pm EST, it's up.

Make sure you have the address right: 74.50.98.226:5048

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Smogon is undergoing certain technical difficulties. It'll take some time before it's up and running properly again, so waiting would be the best option.

Yeah, server's down. I assume it's because the hosting people are working on it. There's a pretty serious issue with the terminal server license manager. My wife (who's a sysadmin) says it's a simple fix. We'll see how long it takes the hosting people to figure it out.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's back again! There still might be a couple of issues from time to time until we're sorted with our hosting provider as Antar said, but it shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience.

^ Yeah, I tried every form and it basically gave me the finger each time. It says, and I quote:

(16:13:38) The following pokemons of your team are invalid (ban, level, moveset, item...) in Standard RU, hence you can't choose that tier: Sawsbuck-Autumn.c

Or whatever Sawsbuck form I attempt to use.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems the issue has been fixed.

^ Yeah, I tried every form and it basically gave me the finger each time. It says, and I quote:

(16:13:38) The following pokemons of your team are invalid (ban, level, moveset, item...) in Standard RU, hence you can't choose that tier: Sawsbuck-Autumn.c

Or whatever Sawsbuck form I attempt to use.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems the issue has been fixed.
Yeah, there's no pokemon named Sawsbuck-Autumn.c. I assume you just needed to delete it and reamke it.

Ok, this is a weird one. I logged onto the SU server and found that my points on the ladder were lower than they were yesterday. My account is password protected and I haven't battled since then. Is this a technical difficulty or has somebody figured out my password?

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's called decay -- if you haven't laddered for some number of hours, your rating gets lower. However, ladder a match or two and the rating will go back up to what it was. This is just to prevent people from getting a high ladder score and then parking it there.

As of me posting this, the PO server is down. I emailed chaos. Hopefully someone's working to get it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)