Technical Support (read OP before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's different from my forum one. I have PM-ed you the nick already. However, I dont mind changing the nick to my forum nick if i can register this nick for good, without someone else 'stealing' it again? thanks!

Oh, I didn't know super mods could reset the passwords on PO. Would you mind resetting the password for Sir then? Unless there is another Sir that is active.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Oh, I didn't know super mods could reset the passwords on PO. Would you mind resetting the password for Sir then? Unless there is another Sir that is active.
I can't do it because I'm a Smod, it's cause I'm a PO admin as well. And sure, it's your forum name, therefore you have the right to own the corresponding PO account. I've cleared the pass for Sir.

So I take it that no one else can use Sappfire now? Thanks man!
The account is unregistered until you register it again.

I can't do it because I'm a Smod, it's cause I'm a PO admin as well. And sure, it's your forum name, therefore you have the right to own the corresponding PO account. I've cleared the pass for Sir.
Thanks, appreciate it. Took me like a min to figure out what a Smod was lol.

I tried downloading pokemon online and it got downloaded but its saying it wont let me play or get on it?

Its saying a file is missing if that helps..

heres what its saying "Windows Is Searching For Pokemon-Online.exe.
To locate the file yourself, click browse.

And i cant find the file idk what it is?

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was watching one of my buddie play some battles and the opponent was stalling. And someone else who was watching got dc'd along with me at the same time. I really do not understand why we're not able to connect. It seems like we got banned but we didn't do anything that would get us banned.

(20:02:47) Connected to Server!
(20:02:50) Disconnected from Server!

It says I connect to the server, but when I type in my password, the second message comes up and DC's me.

Edit: My username at the time when I was watching was Chiseled.

I was watching one of my buddie play some battles and the opponent was stalling. And someone else who was watching got dc'd along with me at the same time. I really do not understand why we're not able to connect. It seems like we got banned but we didn't do anything that would get us banned.

(20:02:47) Connected to Server!
(20:02:50) Disconnected from Server!

It says I connect to the server, but when I type in my password, the second message comes up and DC's me.

Edit: My username at the time when I was watching was Chiseled.
You're not banned. Try reconnecting. I've been getting DC'd a lot randomly over the past few days. Whoever's in charge of running the server should probably try to figure out what's wrong. 9.9

Seriously, I'll probably do a server reboot at, like, 5:45 Monday morning. It's been up for quite a while, which is nice, but it might be getting cranky.

Edit: In talking with Lotus Flower Bomb on PO, it turns out that (1) other people are having this problem (namely bballstar03), (2) they can't log in under alts and (3) they can log onto other servers. I'm checking now that their IP isn't randomly banned, but barring that, I think this just a case of "Have you tried turning it off and on?"

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is something wrong with PO?
The last 2 days,both the chat and the battles were lagging like hell.
I lost many matches because of this lag.
And my connection was fine because i could download movies and see stuff online very fast so i don't think it is my fault.

So yeah. Chimpakt messaged me last night to say he was able to get back on the server, but I was still hoping that this morning's reboot would fix the random DC issue.

It has not, at least for me. Hopefully 1.0.32 will be more stable.

For those who tried to get on the server at 3am this morning, Windows updated and rebooted the server. I brought it back up around 6am EST.

The good news is that I took the opportunity to add Magnemite, Magneton and Magnezone to the released DW list.

Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused

Keep getting this error, changed my name etc I don't know if I'm banned or what

Can anyone help?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Your ip address isn't in the banlist. What's the username you're using when trying to connect to the server?

Is this a thread where I could ask about help with RNGing? If not, could someone post a link to the thread that would help me?

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is one stupid bug.. I send out Tyranitar, and it looks like Gastrodon, but has Tyranitar's moveset. And when I try to use Superpower (ttar move), it uses Scald instead (gastro move). <.<

I don't know the cause.

This is one stupid bug.. I send out Tyranitar, and it looks like Gastrodon, but has Tyranitar's moveset. And when I try to use Superpower (ttar move), it uses Scald instead (gastro move). <.<

I don't know the cause.
That is a very strange bug. Are you maybe using a prerelease or a VERY OLD version of Pokemon-Online?

Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with *our* server specifically, and so I think you're going to want to go ahead and ask the friendly folks over at Pokemon Online.

I *will* say, however, that if this happening consistently, you might want to delete your team (or at least "T-Tar") and remake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)