Teddy's art and challenges thread

my art thread!
ill post my misc. art here for you to comment on!

p.s. i take most credit for my things after theyre spritization

i apologize for my sloppy handwriting.
it says:
(1)though it has completely lost it's ability to fly, it can still use it's small wings to fan itself. it can drill through solid steel.
(2)After being exposed to the sky rock, DUNSPARCE's wings became strong enought to fly expertly. The gem embedded in his head is said to give him his dragonic power.

use the supplied purple to replace pink, and black to replace blue

you know how porygon evolve with certain programs?
well imagine this:
you run a military research and testing base, with some programs for military robots.
a colony of porygon move in and merge their DNA with the military programs, causing them to evolve into unheard of forms.
now what do you do?
you turn it into a theme park of course! like the bug caching contest, you come in and pay for, lets say, 2 hrs per 500 credits, and u get 20 techballs (parkballs) to catch porygon! just to keep porygon there, you can only keep 1.

Lolwut? Really? I sure hope not!?! I imagined you as a teenager...o_0

EDIT: If we're on this topic, I'm 13 going on 14 in early April...RitterCat's age allegation still freaks me out...even if it isn't true...he asks people where they live, too....;o;

A si, el tropioso es un pokemon excellente pero su estadisticos son muy malo. lol never thought i'd use spanish outside of class on a pokemon forum of all places :P

Oooooooooh! I just had a brilliant idea!

u know how porygon evolve with certain programs?
well imagine this:
u run a military research and testing base, with some programs for military robots.
a colony of porygon move in and merge their DNA with the military programs, causing them to evolve into unheard of forms.
now what do u do?
u turn it into a theme park of course! like the bug caching contest, u come in and pay for, lets say, 2 hrs per 500 credits, and u get 20 techballs (parkballs) to catch porygon! just to keep porygon there, u can only keep 1.
Continuation!

There are 17 rooms! Each of which contains certain protocols of military research servers. Depending on which server you find a Porygon in, it will atain certain attributes (typing and stat distribution) to match the servers coding. For instance...

The Headquarters-Normal
Houses your average Porygon.
Special Moves-Hyper Beam

The Power Conduit-Normal/Electric
Special Moves-Zap Cannon

The Thermal Conduct-Normal/Fire
Special Moves-Fire Blast

The Herbal Chambers-Normal/Grass
Special Moves-Leaf Blade

The Subaquatic Trench-Normal/Water
Special Moves-Hydro Pump

The Flight Simulators-Normal/Flying
Special Moves-Air Slash

The Nocturnal Zone-Normal/Dark
Special Moves-Crunch

The Ectoplasmic Laboratory-Normal/Ghost
Special Moves-Shadow Claw

The Combat Arena-Normal/Fighting
Special Moves-Hi Jump Kick

The Mental Scanners-Normal/Psychic
Special Moves-Zen Headbutt

The Viral Studies-Normal/Bug
Special Moves-Bug Buzz

The Weaponry Hall-Normal/Steel
Special Moves-Meteor Mash

The Ancient Library-Normal/Dragon
Special Moves-Dragon Pulse

The Rancid Dormatory-Normal/Poison
Special Moves-Gunk Shot

The Terraforming Operations-Normal/Ground
Special Moves-Earthquake

The Mining Belts-Normal/Rock
Special Moves-Stone Edge

The Preservation Freezers-Normal/Ice
Special Moves-Ice Punch

I could do...like...half of the concept art...if it is considered for an idea. If so...I CALL GRASS!

Wait...

Necesitamos hablamos espanol con amigos en la computadora antes de hablar en ingles o despues de hablar en ingles? Por que soy en la clase de espanol uno, y yo no conozco much espanol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)