Tell me your alt! Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
You have to sign up in a thread, but it's being posted about in the room. So I guess the answer is yes, but probably a few people who don't visit the forums otherwise will have joined.

Yeah, you have to make a post on the forums in order to join. Some of the accounts on the forums will have been made just to sign up for it, but at any rate, it's all people that are making a conscious effort to ladder, so it would probably help. I suppose it's possible that people just see the LTI people on Showdown and make their own account like that, but I doubt there's many, if any at all.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Should we submit alts that we *have* but don't often use? I don't think most of my alts are even registered on any ladders, but i nabbed them in case i would ever want them

Just added in my most used laddering alts, this analysis seems pretty interesting. Is there a certain sample size you're shooting for?

I have an alt at a reasonably low ladder rank as I've just started it, is it of any use or should I wait until I get somewhere decent before submitting it?

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
i guess you're still collecting, so i submitted.
if you get a large sample, will we see the result? and about how far are you from getting a sufficient amount?

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So are you going to release the data from the study at any point (obviously anonymously) or is this just a personal thing of yours Antar?

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Antar , was Glicko R lost in the big harddrive faliure like everything else? This would be a massive data loss from my main that I posted awhile ago so I thought I would ask.

I'm closing this thread. I got the data I needed out of this project a while ago. Thanks for everyone who contributed. WreckDra, yes, everything was lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)