Temporal Gateway - Back in Time to 4th Gen RNGing (Can Request Shiny Spreads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regiultima115
Do you still want to trade? The price can be negotiated.

Also, I've got a new ID combo (emulator:)
Seed 2C091390, Kamek 46602/39020, Delay 5008
Shiny spreads are Bold and Naive 30/31/31/31/31/31
State: Mahogany Town, Team Rocket HQ (will be in Kanto by Sat/Sun)

Other ID combos coming soon: Hidden Powers, etc.
A Shiny Naive Mewtwo w/that spread and Low Kick would be pretty godly, I'd offer 2,3:1 for it. If you have other plans for him, that's fine, just figured it's worth a try :)

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Artic Not interested, sorry :( Can you do 5th gen RNG? Also please keep in mind I only have wild RNG capture capabilities.

flargananddingle I'm pretty sure I don't have an F. I will try re-RNGing two of them since they have imperfect spreads and I will let you know if I come across one :)

JebusChrist Lol I was planning to do the same thing for Pokeguy, but he wanted Selfdestruct. I can definitely do that for a wild RNG Golett, Throh and Cryogonal. Here are the specs (nonshiny and UT)

Impish Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Golett/lurk in a Dive Ball, moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Stealth Rock

Timid Levitate 31/x/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Cryogonal in a Dive Ball, moves: Signal Beam, Iron Defense, Magic Coat

Adamant Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31 Throh in a Luxury Ball, moves: Ice/Fire/Thunder Punches, Knock Off

JebusChrist Lol I was planning to do the same thing for Pokeguy, but he wanted Selfdestruct. I can definitely do that for a wild RNG Golett, Throh and Cryogonal. Here are the specs (nonshiny and UT)

Impish Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 Golett/lurk in a Dive Ball, moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Stealth Rock

Timid Levitate 31/x/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Cryogonal in a Dive Ball, moves: Signal Beam, Iron Defense, Magic Coat

Adamant Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31 Throh in a Luxury Ball, moves: Ice/Fire/Thunder Punches, Knock Off
I don't mind Selfdestruct and Low Kick on it, but I can't RNG wild captures in B/W. I have everything listed in my thread, as well as uncaught Terrakion/Virizion/Volcarona on my Black file.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I don't mind Selfdestruct and Low Kick on it, but I can't RNG wild captures in B/W. I have everything listed in my thread, as well as uncaught Terrakion/Virizion/Volcarona on my Black file.
Hm, would you trade Dante's Dusk Ball Zygarde for it?
Also, can you clone? And what exact moves, ball and nickname do you want?

Hm, would you trade Dante's Dusk Ball Zygarde for it?
Also, can you clone? And what exact moves, ball and nickname do you want?
I can trade the Zygarde for it, I can't clone but I don't mind waiting for you to get it cloned. For moves, the only one I care about is Low Kick. No nickname, for ball any of Friend/Nest/Master is fine

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
JebusChrist

This is currently on my Gen 4 save file on the emulator. Freshly abused. Are the moves OK or should I swap some out?

Mewtwo (Genderless)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Low Kick, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
Game: Soul Silver, Cerulean Cave, Emulator Abused
OT: Kamek | TID/SID: 46602/39020

RNG Info:
2015/12/14, 19:06:30, Delay 9241, Frame 17 (Naive Sync Ralts)
PID: 67684909
Shiny Save File Used: Slot 1

Also, Jebus, thanks for requesting that. This is actually my second/third Emulator RNG, and a shiny one at that haha. More shiny spreads coming soon!

I like Mewtwo, what of mine were you after? Just Xerneas?

EDIT: I'd like one with the move set listed, and one with Zen Headbutt > Fire Punch. Let me know if you want some stuff.

Nvm lol. I can get it cloned via AR. Would you be interested in a Hasty/Rash Yveltal for your Jolly Zygarde?
JebusChrist

This is currently on my Gen 4 save file on the emulator. Freshly abused. Are the moves OK or should I swap some out?

Mewtwo (Genderless)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Low Kick, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
Game: Soul Silver, Cerulean Cave, Emulator Abused
OT: Kamek | TID/SID: 46602/39020

RNG Info:
2015/12/14, 19:06:30, Delay 9241, Frame 17 (Naive Sync Ralts)
PID: 67684909
Shiny Save File Used: Slot 1

Also, Jebus, thanks for requesting that. This is actually my second/third Emulator RNG, and a shiny one at that haha. More shiny spreads coming soon!
I might be interested in a Rash Yveltal depending on the IVs. And those moves look good to me. I should be able to trade in 6-7 hours (about to go to class)

Hey, I just got your PM; you had said you wouldn't be able to trade until 3 PM my time, so I went and got some sleep. I should be online for the rest of today/tonight though, if you want to trade sometime today.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
JebusChrist OK. Still need to get it in a trade with someone else though, but I have your Mewtwo ready.
Pokéguy Saw your PM as well. Don't worry, I had to catch some Zs too. I'll be available in 30 minutes :)
NovaSoul Nothing, sorry. Unless you can RNG/trade some other KB legends.

Pokéguy Saw your PM as well. Don't worry, I had to catch some Zs too. I'll be available in 30 minutes :)
Awesome, I have been and will be, waiting. Also, if you could please post on my thread and confirm that Mewtwo and Lugia are fully redistributable by everyone, (as I was told via PM), that would be awesome; I remember *Trev* asked that I get the resetter of shiny mew (Eppie) to post to confirm it was fully redistributable the other day, so it's best to have proof of purchase on the trade thread somewhere. Thanks man; sorry the two I'm trading you are not redistributable.

CMT for the mewtwo :). Believe I have the golett with the specs you wanted, if not I can wild RNG something on white :).

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
CMT for the mewtwo :). Believe I have the golett with the specs you wanted, if not I can wild RNG something on white :).
Golett definitely works. However, I might not be able to trade that quickly since I'm getting loads of requests for my Mewtwo.
Is there a specific moveset you want? I have Zen Headbutt/Drain/Ice/Fire Punches, and Zen Headbutt\Low Kick/Ice/Drain Punches so far.

Golett definitely works. However, I might not be able to trade that quickly since I'm getting loads of requests for my Mewtwo.
Is there a specific moveset you want? I have Zen Headbutt/Drain/Ice/Fire Punches, and Zen Headbutt\Low Kick/Ice/Drain Punches so far.
The one that has low kick/ice/drain punch/zen headbutt :). And no worries, I have to get golett cloned still as well as catch up on a few orders too, so take as long as you need :).

lol both the spreads I requested.

The one that has low kick/ice/drain punch/zen headbutt :). And no worries, I have to get golett cloned still as well as catch up on a few orders too, so take as long as you need :).
See, I knew people would go for that spread; my spread is the best. (My IRL Friend wants the fire punch one). :P

I'm lazy, and BP-bankrupt.
Haha, that's cool; sorry to be so demanding. Speaking of demanding though; I am online if you can trade now. :P

Just asking because your message said you can trade in 30 minutes and was posted 33 minutes ago. Use this Friend Code : 2079 7133 5972.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)