[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I ask if your whimsicott has fake tears?
I'm pretty sure that it does, because I've used one with Fake Tears on Battle Spot before.
Sadly I can't check right now, since I'm not at home, but even if it doesn't... breeding one of these with Fake Tears as an egg move and getting it battle ready wouldn't take me long at all. :D

EDIT: It does have Fake Tears.

Last edited:
Hey, I didn't want to double-post in my thread and also didn't want to discuss this via vm/pm. I finally got my 3DS fixed and when I checked Pokebank, I did see I already have a flawless Adamant Lando (even if your ball matches way better). Could we instead trade my Uxie for your Tornadus?

Hey, I didn't want to double-post in my thread and also didn't want to discuss this via vm/pm. I finally got my 3DS fixed and when I checked Pokebank, I did see I already have a flawless Adamant Lando (even if your ball matches way better). Could we instead trade my Uxie for your Tornadus?
Sounds fair to me.
Do you want the Tornadus to be trained or UT? What name do you want it to have? Standard name is "Boreos" because it's German.

I'm pretty sure that it does, because I've used one with Fake Tears on Battle Spot before.
Sadly I can't check right now, since I'm not at home, but even if it doesn't... breeding one of these with Fake Tears as an egg move and getting it battle ready wouldn't take me long at all. :D

EDIT: It does have Fake Tears.
That's great. I was interested in both your Charizard and Whimsicott. Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer, but I can do a couple of breeding projects for you if you want. Current projects I have on that I'm trying to do is shiny Ultra Ball Luxray and Shiny Safari Ball Trapinch/Flygon

That's great. I was interested in both your Charizard and Whimsicott. Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer, but I can do a couple of breeding projects for you if you want. Current projects I have on that I'm trying to do is shiny Ultra Ball Luxray and Shiny Safari Ball Trapinch/Flygon
Two breeding projects for the Charizard and the Whimsicott sounds good. Could you breed me a shiny Mawile and a regular Kingdra? I'll edit the details in this post in a few minutes if you agree.

Sure. I'm up for those.
I tried to edit the post right when my Firefox crashed, so everything I wrote was gone... >.>

Anyway, these are the details I would like the Pokémon to have.

Mawile ♀
Ability: don't care
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Sucker Punch
Nickname: Flunkifer

Horsea ♂
Ability: don't care as long as it isn't the HA (Damp)
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Disable, Muddy Water

Nickname: Seedraking

Mawile's nickname is important to me and I can send you the Love Ball Mawile mother if you need one to start.

Last edited:
I tried to edit the post right when my Firefox crashed, so everything I wrote was gone... >.>

Anyway, these are the details I would like the Pokémon to have.

Mawile ♀
Ability: don't care
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Sucker Punch
Nickname: Flunkifer

Kingdra ♂
Ability: don't care as long as it isn't the HA (Damp)
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Disable, Muddy Water
Nickname: Seedraking

The nicknames are important to me and I can send you the Love Ball Mawile mother if you need one to start.
Funny thing, I've actually got a love ball mawile parent. Kingdra will actually be the annoying one, as I lack the Dive ball parent, and my disable kingdra is female. I'll get on with them

Last edited:

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
FEMALE

Remoraid Fast Ball
Rhyhorn Heavy Ball
Magikarp Lure Ball
Feebas Dream Ball
Slowpoke Dream Ball
Mareep Level Ball
Nidoran Female Moon Ball
Bulbasaur Nest Ball
Poliwag Safari Ball
Shellder Heavy Ball
Houndour Lure Ball

and a MALE Eevee in a Dream Ball

Yeah that works for me, when are you available to trade?
Is there really no way you can get a Chinchou in a Quick Ball? It's extremely easy to catch
I'm just personally stuck SR a Terrakion
I thought that Viridi was catching the Chinchou for you?

btw... we are talking spitbacks, right? Or do you expect me to breed a flawless Abra for you? Is your Slowpoke flawless?

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
I thought that Viridi was catching the Chinchou for you?

btw... we are talking spitbacks, right? Or do you expect me to breed a flawless Abra for you? Is your Slowpoke flawless?
I'm guessing Viridi is but if you could do it, then it would make things easier

Yeah we are, the Slowpoke has at least 3 IV's 31 but not sure which etc
I expect nothing more from the female Magic Guard Dream Ball Abra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)