Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I will be far away from my computer for a week starting this Friday.
Ordering maaaaaaaay be possible but reffing is out of question.

Need to apply for like 17 internships between now and going back to school on the 16th, likely dead until then. Will try to get my raid stuff done but no promises

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Activity here is going to hit the floor until sunday evening. Only things I'll be paying attention to are the one series matches that i need to move towards its ending and frosty's ice gym match since ive been johning that since the dawn of time. I'll still be around on discord though if you need to reach me for whatever reason :)

Taking a short loa due to financial stuff, going to be working a lot for the next week or so. If I'm reffing please feel free to find a subref, I'll probably have time to order in my matches.

Hey Guys, I am finally throwing in the towel.

Its been an honor to have been part of this great community.

Like all adventures end for us to begin another, so is my stint with ASB.
Have had a lot of learning, quality interaction and complaining here, and it has been fun all the way.
(Shoutouts to DF, Canis, Emma, Flamestrike, Frosty, Jayy, Mowtom, Smashy, Texas, VV and Zarator)

Many of you have advised, suggested, supported and welcomed me here and it has been a great experience of my life.
You will always be my good friends, and hopefully we will connect on Skype/Facebook soon.

I will drop in once in a while to say hi, complete my pending claims, and check on you guys, but my battling and reffing times are over.
Will try to complete the two gym battles I am in with Emma for courtesy, but that is all.

Cheers guys, for being an awesome community and always helping out!

Alright I should probably do this too. As was probably evident to anyone who watched me john out of Bug Gym might have worked out I'm pretty much done with ASB I think. I've been around here a long time and my interest has faded at various times but its at an all time low right now. A lack of free time is the main thing, but also burn out from having done this for so long as mentioned. I'll stick around for raids with Texas and perhaps some training for future raids but that will be the lot of it for now.

I don't care if I get left as a mod or not, I can probably still be loosely around to unlock threads or revert edits and the like when required but I won't have an active part in any discussions. I'm stepping down from my positions on both Gym Committee [ JJayyFeather smashlloyd20] and Tournament Committee [ FMD Toon] as well as my position as Bug gym leader.

I'm not involved in any matches other than raid at the moment so it won't affect anyone in the short term. I'll likely stay permanently logged into Discord if anyone needs me but thats about it. Have fun everyone.

I'll miss you guys :(

Also, I'll be out of town until monday. Won't be able to do any reffings, and very very very probably not any ordering either. Won't be able to work in the tourney either :(

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'll be out of town this weekend so expect zero activity from me.
e: Monday as well

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of things I am supposed to be doing. Heck, I was going to do most of it this past weekend, but some stuff came up at home. School days are busy since tests start this week, but I 100% promise I'll start catching up with stuff tomorrow, I'm sorry that it's taking so long for me to get things going.

I never thought this day would come, but i guess it is (kinda)

I have lost interest in ASB a bit. Please drop me out of Pike and whatever I'm in except Raids. I may come back fully in a later time, but in the near future its just not happening.

:((((

so I'll be going on vacation from Wednesday until Friday, working all day on Saturday, will be available to do stuff Sunday evening after work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)