Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

I have been very busy as of late, and will likely continue to be so for about a week or two. Please be lenient with DQ.

I am busy for the rest of the week, will try to order in battles but the reffings will have to wait till this weekend. Please get a subref if you would like.

I am stuck working twelve hour shifts again this week, I will try to post in the matches that I am currently up in when I get home from work tonight, but you should probably expect sporadic weekday activity until August 7. I should be able to post on the weekends.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to be completely absent until Monday (7/27) due to standing up in another wedding. I'll try to order in important matches as soon as I can.

May or may not be able to order in anything that takes more than 30 seconds' worth of thinking this weekend. Probably not much of an issue, but since it may conflict with some deadlines, mainly DYAE, I guess better to be safe than sorry.

Sorry guys, have not beem able to do anything at all for the last two days except for checking the forums to know what I'll have to catch up. I should be able to do everything tomorrow. Really sorry to everyone that has anything ongoing that I'm related to in any way.

Oh, yeah, the reason. Mom's out of town so I have had to take full responsabilities. She's supposed to come back tomorrow.

Going on vacation. Will be traveling tomorrow, as well as Thursday and the following Monday. So expect minimal activity those days, and idk "reduced activity" in between. But I'll still try to order from my phone so this shouldn't impact the qual matches too much (its not like my orders are super great anyways)

Heading off to summer camp, I will be totally off the air until Saturday evening. Sorry about that, I will be back and ordering as soon as I can.

Because we can't go a page without gold posting.

I am sick. I will have no foreseeable activity for the next few days. I will need extra time for my important activities.

Tagging is related to tournaments / gyms:

Frosty Its_A_Random Ragnarokalex Gale Wing Srock tavok

Edit: alright, I'm back. Not "well" completely, per se, but able to post at the minimum.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will go on vacation this friday. Since I will be 10 days away from home (at my parents house) I will need to deal with stuff before I go, which means that I may be already late on many matches and I may post off time on others.

So if I am to order in your match, please be patient and tag me and I will get to it. But if I am reffing your match, chances are it may be better to get a subref. I will do my best to keep going with them, but if I am not, a subref is something to be considered. At least until saturday.

I will be away for an unspecified amount of time (probably around a week) starting in two days...

To the match players I'm reffing: I can arrange to get a subref quickly if needed.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Internet here is shaky at best and I was supposed to be busy elsewhere so consider me away until tuesday. Like usual I may post on stuff here and there, but that just means that i am doing what i am not supposed to, not that the situation changed.

Things are pretty busy for me, and likely won't die down for the next couple days. I'm chipping away at my to-do list, but might need some extra time.

Moving in the next couple days, so expect absolutely zero activity tomorrow, very few activity on Sunday and normal activity probably until Monday. Please be patient if I'm reffing you right now (AKA tavok, Black Heart and others).

EDIT: Holy shit do I have bad timing. Maxim, S0L1D G0LD I'll put up your thread as soon as possible after I get your teams since this is probably priority #1. Just don't expect a customized header on the Maxim side in the next 48 hours

Road trip starting Monday and ending the following Monday

Will have phone access, but won't be able to ref

edit: ok so really dont have much free time srysrysry

Last edited:
Guys, I am running a little behind on stuff. Requesting your patience till this weekend for reffings. I will try to sneak in a few in between, but will finish most of the catching up by the end of the week.

(I should have posted this earlier, but w/e.)

I am incredibly busy. I might stop by to take care of important matters/finish claims/reffings, but otherwise I'll be pretty much gone until Sunday.

Edit things popped up. I'm most likely out until Monday now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)