Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ASDF

Sorry guys, I am not being capable of coming here to do actual stuff. I know I am behind on shit (looking at ghost gym matches and tavok vs emma as well as my match vs birkal and tourney match vs emma and oh-so-many TLRs). I ask for your understanding, as things are kinda tough right now. The good part is that most of my burden will be relieved later today so I may be able to at least handle the gym reffings today. The bad part is that from friday to monday I will have dubious activity, so if the other matches are dealt tommorow, they won't be touched until next week. Please don't DQ me if possible.

Thanks.

Blargh.

Apologies to anyone still waiting on a reffing from me. Between school and putting up Adventure Battles I probably won't be able to ref until Friday or Saturday, depending on how fast Adventure Battles can get up. I ask for your patience in this matter please. Thanks!

Note: This should not affect my battle posting speed

sry actually have been busy, will be available tomorrow afternoon

edit: sry nope tuesday maybe monday if lucky

Last edited:
Vacation was busier than expected and am very busy with school, should be able to handle DYAE match but everything else will be very slow for the forseeable future

Uhhh sooo

I've basically lost any motivation to do ASB, sorry. I'll try and post in my tournament matches in the next couple days and continue on in those, but resigning from everything else (including quals stuff sry sry sry). I know it's sudden to just drop everything, my b

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Currently experiencing shocking internet at home so I am limited in what I can do for now. It will be a few days before it gets any better so you would be lucky if I get to referee something in that time (the only place I can get reliable connection is at University and I only have one day of classes this semester). Also the fact that I have an assignment to work on. Basically difficulties for the next few days and requesting leniency in that regard.

Frosty zarator Elevator Music tavok Black Heart Mowtom Ragnarokalex deadfox081 Texas Cloverleaf and whoever else because no one reads this thread unless they are tagged.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Currently experiencing shocking internet at home so I am limited in what I can do for now. It will be a few days before it gets any better so you would be lucky if I get to referee something in that time (the only place I can get reliable connection is at University and I only have one day of classes this semester). Also the fact that I have an assignment to work on. Basically difficulties for the next few days and requesting leniency in that regard.

Frosty zarator Elevator Music tavok Black Heart Mowtom Ragnarokalex deadfox081 Texas Cloverleaf and whoever else because no one reads this thread unless they are tagged.
To clarify what is happening with regards to the above, basically something had happened last week and three days ago, my home and the next door neighbour's house started to get a fault in the phone line. After consultation with Australia's lovely telecommunications company, Telstra, it turns out they are busy enough that the phone line will not be fixed until next week the latest. Even though my ISP is not with Telstra or a Telstra-affiliated company, the internet has suffered as a result. As a result the internet either works for three minutes then disconnects for three minutes, decides to not work for a few hours, or best case scenario, works for an hour then does one of the previous two things. The most likely scenarios are unsurprisingly, the first two, with the hours of not working more common.

I will let you know when the home internet is better by posting ITT, that is, if fixing the fault fixes the internet. But let us not get ahead of ourselves.

tl;dr: Telstra are tools, fault in phone line == internet worse than dogfish's home internet for several days, will need leniency.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Sorry for spamming LoA updates here but a second look sees that the wires in our phone line are basically broken and in a show of world class customer service, Telstra will fix it... As late as the 22nd of September... Which probably means they will fix it on the 22nd... -.-'

And putting up with worse home internet.

I love Telstra... 9.9

I'm going to be fairly busy this weekend, and when I'm not busy I will likely be reading/studying. I should be able to post, but expect any reffings to be slow

EDIT: I definitely had a busy weekend. I will do what I can to do everything required of me tomorrow.

Last edited:
Not really a LoA, but I guess this is the best place to put this info. I'm currently reffing a lot of matches, so if I have reffed a bunch of other stuff since your battle (hall) has been ready for reffing, just message me, because I probably didn't notice that I'm up in your battle (hall).

Frosty

=_=
I was in no condition of posting meaningful orders yesterday and still isn't today (at least for now). This is directed mostly at ASBuddies, but it is also valid on THE Fire Gym Match. I should be back on track tommorow.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Gah I feel like I'm posting too many of these

I am kinda busy so things will likely be late. Please bear with me.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Forgot to post this yesterday but the phone line is fixed and my internet is better now as a result.

At least until I finally get NBN but that will not happen until next year.

I have two tests in close proximity of each other early next week. I'll probs use study breaks to post and what-not, but leniency would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)