Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

In case my activity has not been a sufficient indicator, I am very busy IRL and would appreciate a little bit of lenience on DQ times while I catch up on my business here. Thanks in advance.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Giving advance notice that I will be gone from the 13th of November to the 17th.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My wristle is killing me, which means that I can't really type much. This should affect reffing speed, so bare with me, k?

Frosty

=_=
Wristle is still iffy, but it is good enough that I can do stuff. I will do my best to catch-up to the stuff I am late at today. If your battle hasn't been reffed (and I have passed DQ but some margin) until 12h from now, bug me, tag me or even subref me.

Update on loa as requested:

Monday: Low (if any) Activity
Tuesday: Low (if any) Activity
Wednesday: Practically Dead For All Intents And Purposes
Thursday: Low (if any) Activity
Friday: Low (if any) Daytime Activity
Saturday: Normal
Sunday: Semi-Normal (Moderate Activity)

Edit because clarification is nice -- this is by no means permanent, but it's what I can see the semi-immediate future looking like until I get my irl shit together.

Last edited:
If anyone here still gives a fuck about me, I wasn't on as predicted this weekend because I was sick, and tired beyond my normal thresholds. Just saying that I will get to anything I'm not dq'd in by tomorrow night.

Frosty

=_=
"tommorow night"

right.

ANYWAY

Out Cold this weekend. Preparing myself to be out cold friday. And thursday isn't looking too good either. Soooooo...bare with me. Orders on relevant matches come next monday.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for my abrupt leave earlier today. My laptop completely broke (hinges), so expect delays from me up through the weekend. I will try to snag a rental laptop soon, so I'll keep y'all in the loop.

:(

As you've probably noticed, I'm dead to the ASB world. An Honors thesis will do that to ya. I am not sure how often I'll remember to post; DQ me if it gets too annoying.

I have been ill for a couple of days. Please allow me a bit of leniency as I catch up to my duties here.

Frosty

=_=
I have tests tommorow and saturday. And have stuff to do saturday and sunday. And to add to it I am doing a crapload of stuff here. My priorities right now are: Policy (Sig Items) > Ordering on tournaments > Reffing tournaments > Everything else. Which means that my activity will be just barely enough to do some stuff here, so bare with me.

EDIT: Considering how many alerts I am getting when I open this let me state it in pure english: I will be dead for all intentions and purposes until monday. If your battle gets reffed in that period it is because my spirit is being rebelious and all, but I am dead until monday.

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
From now until Monday afternoon, please do not bug me to do ASB stuff unless it is a request to be a ref for the new sim RP. While I will be around as usual, I am now fully shifting my focus towards a final studying for an exam I have on Monday morning (which happens to be the last exam I need to pass in order to graduate), and I kinda do not really want to fail this one (I have been studying a fair bit though, so consider this a final studying burst).

Frosty zarator Rainman Legends Matezoide Geodude6 Gale Wing Srock SimonSays Birkal Eternal Drifter Glacier Knight Dogfish44 deadfox081 jayelt413 VirajVora

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)