Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gone from tonight to sunday morning. I will find a way to post on Tourney matches, but on all the other battles, I am afraid you will need to be patient.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Catching up on things is harder than I expected. Feel free to tag, but please don't push any DQ buttons until Saturday.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some IRL stuff came up. Posting because I know I am approaching DQ on a few things. If I haven't ordered / reffed by Sunday evening, you can DQ warn me.

deadfox081 zarator I am halfway through your tourney match. I will try hard to post it tomorrow while on the road.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would like a day or two extension on things, start work tomorrow and I have things that need to be taken care of before that happens

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be completely incapable of doing anything on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays. Found out I don't work on Fridays. This probably won't affect anyone then.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
RL is getting slightly (read: extremely) stressful and hectic as off lately, so if I take too long to ref something of yours or if I attack you with a toothbrush, then you have your reason. Sure, if you feel like DQing either way, go ahead, but I thought I'd let you all know.

Finals week for me this week. I'll be effectively dead until Saturday. I'll try to get tournament stuff done but other things will have to wait until then

Due to the fact I need to go back to my hometown for a few days and I'll be exceptionally busy, I likely will not be able to ref for a week. Consider any reffing activity during this period as the exception rather than the rule.

AP testing hitting this week, please allow an extra day or so on stuff until this Friday. Feel free to tag me if I go significantly over DQ and I'll do my best to get to it ASAP

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Activity will be very, very minimal for the next 5 days. Like possibly zero activity, so please bear with me.

EDIT: My activity is on the rise, all people should expect a reffing within 48h of this edit.
Priority~ Tourneys > Qualifiers > Gyms > Sims > Halls > BT > TLRs

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
This weekend I don't expect to have very much time to do things, so please be patient.

Frosty

=_=
I am running real low on motivation, so I gotta ask for some leeway? like 24h tops and only on tourney battles with a tight schedule. I should (hopefully) catch up to everything left not named "Emma's TLR" tommorow.

Upper Respiratory Infection and having to do a job that involves heavy lifting and walking long distances has been leaving me fatigued and tired to the point where I have been passing out within 90 minutes of my shift ending and sleeping for upwards of 15 hours straight. My apologies to anyone that has been waiting on me to order or ref. Please allow me 24 hours to order or ref. Tomorrow is my first day off since Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)