Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Will be out starting Tuesday and going until Saturday or Sunday. Will also have severely reduced free time to participate afterwards.

I still intend to see everything through to the end, and I am still going for Steel-gym leader. Just expect me to not be doing as much in ASB (and in the rest of Smogon).

I am posting this as I will be less to non active over the next couple of weeks.

I have a battle against Zekrom2525 Ref'd by SimonSays

and also against P2X7 Ref'd by copycatcat

and I have Pm'd Speed-X for a challenge.

Guys, I will be trying hard to be active; but if I am not please bear with me as August is a busy month for us at my new school.

Thanks.

P.S: I will be on an off sometimes and I will make sure I don't keep you guys waiting for long.

Last edited:
...Posting a retroactive LoA. I've been at a reunion with extended family for about 4 days now, and that means much more time spent off ASB.

I'll try to be as active as possible (I feel terrible about how long I'm taking Engineer right now), but hopefully this explains things as they stand.

I think this will last about 5 more days; however I hope to ref your stuff much sooner.

Engineer Pikachu
Texas Cloverleaf

EDIT: aaand back home.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't expect much from me this thursday and friday and nothing on the weekend. I will be (getting prepared for) camping.

S0L1D G0LD I believe I had that issue before, or at least a similar issue. Try hitting the "stay logged in" button or whatever it's called when you log in. That might help; if not, then best of luck with your issues.

FROSTYEDIT: Happens to me too. I click on that, it keeps me logged on, but later it logs me off. It is annoying. Although it is lasting a surprising amount of time now... either way, I guess just keep clicking that when you log on and hope it connects eventually?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have some reduced activity for the next few days due to packing and moving to college on Wednesday. Not expecting a huge drop but just don't DQ me please.

I'm going to be unavalible to ref for a while ( i'll try to ref but idk )

Edit: I'M GOING TO BE AWAY FOR AN UNKNOWN TIME, I MAY RETURN IN 2017 ( any battles i have i'll finish though)

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fair warning of future spotty activity.

This weekend I'll be mostly unavailable, the coming week I'm at my cottage so, I'll probably have one or two periods of activity a day. The following weekend the same as this. The following week is a write off, packing, moving back out to Ottawa, three days of radio silence for a training and moving into my actual house. That takes me through Sept 1 after which activity should be somewhat normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)